Welcome to Gaia! ::

rolleyes I have to go to middle school next year sad Scary... anyway I have to choose electives and one is going to be chorus. It is the singing arts. I am still scared... neutral
I'm in high school and I take band and chorus. Although it can be tiring and stressful sometimes, you'll be glad to did it. If you want to be a performer of some sort in the future, chorus will really help. Good luck ~

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
singing scares a lot of people (especially me) but being in a big group like that helped me out. I ended up doing way better in choir than I thought I would. I ended up joining my performing ensemble (like glee club but it was an actual class) If you don't know what glee club is just watch the show Glee.....though I do hope you know what it is. Its basically a performing choir that do a lot of different songs (like choir) though they are up beat and they dance to them. like full out almost

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
I tried choir out in fifth grade but I had the worst teacher ever who taught me nothing so I dropped out. Then I moved and went to a completely different school where choir was a class. So seventh grade I tried choir again. I enjoyed it more and more, mainly because I actually learned something about music and singing there. Being scared sort of comes with the package unless you're used to being in crowds. I've been in band for most my life and hey, it helped me out a bunch. So, feel free to be scared. It helps sometimes. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff