Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Laban

Which Laban movement has helped you the most with a character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 23, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Most people seem to hate Laban stuff.. until they become mature enough to actually use it. x) What are your thoughts on it?
i studied laban last year, i did feel he help with my physical movements but i found that Stanesvlaski works best for me. The indirect movements help more i found.
Laban has four indirect.. neutral
i know. what i ment was i found that a character with indirect movements is easyer for me to play than a character with direct movements. They really helped me with my acting.
Are you referring to Laban Movement Analysis for dance or is there a Laban for acting as well?
Adib
Are you referring to Laban Movement Analysis for dance or is there a Laban for acting as well?

I dont know about the dance but there is one for acting. Perhaps its the same technique.
dramaqueen87
I dont know about the dance but there is one for acting. Perhaps its the same technique.

Adib

Laban is probably more commonly known in dance, but the same technique is used in drama for characterization. smile

So yes, to both comments.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces