Welcome to Gaia! ::

I work in a haunted house. (boo) And i've found it's really hard to come up with fresh ideas for new characters. Mainly because we all love seeing Micheal, Jason, and Freddy but they are more entertainment than scare. Does anyone have a fresh idea? All is welcome. I like bouncing ideas. Please and thanks!

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
It occurs to me that there aren't as many iconic female horror figures :c The ones available are usually very cliche and cheesy like Bitter ex girlfriend or vampire cheerleader :stair:
How deep a character are you looking for? I've never been in a haunted house let alone worked in one, do the people have time to stop and hear about the characters? And depending on where the house is set up could lend itself to the story. For example:
Crazy Landlady, lures residents in with the promise of low rent and comfortable beds and warm meals and then she sluters them in the basement. You could add triggers to the character like, she'll be nice and motherly to you till you refuse one of her warm meals for whatever the reason may be. Maybe the tenant was feeling ill or doesn't like carrots in their stew and that rejection sends her off the rocker.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff