Welcome to Gaia! ::

We just started musical theater and out class had to split into three groups and we each have to chorograph a song then prefomre. My group is doing 'I feel pretty'. The group with the only two boys in the whole class are doing "Time Warp' and the the other group has "cell block tango"
I have done i feel pritty. i also do musical theatre classes. so where you looking for ideas on how to do your song???
Nekochann
We just started musical theater and out class had to split into three groups and we each have to chorograph a song then prefomre. My group is doing 'I feel pretty'. The group with the only two boys in the whole class are doing "Time Warp' and the the other group has "cell block tango"

First off, the song is called "America". o.o; If I were you, I'd watch the movie before even thinking about choreographing something. She does swishy skirt things. 3nodding

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
We're doing A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum where I live. I just auditioned for it. Since my Drama teacher's wife is directing it, I get class credit for the play even though it's not being done by the school. Neat, huh?
Gyn

First off, the song is called "America".

Don't mean to squabble...but...It IS called "I Feel Pretty". But to be fair there is ANOTHER song called "America". (And that's where the swishy skirts come in.)
It's true. I'm tired. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces