Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think this is a good story?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

idk if this got through but i just put what i have of my book on my journal so go check it out
The Sage War... That's like the War of the Magi, or "Mage War" from Final Fantasy VI, and Necron... Wasn't he the final, crystaline boss from the Ninth installment of the aforementioned series? ^_^

I think it's a good idea, the trick is to take out those other things and something more original. You introduce it to us as like it's the intro of some movie trailor or video game. It gives a brief history about the past, but says almost nothing about what it turns the planet into. From there, it goes on into what seems like the summary that one might find on the back of a paperback, or like the inside of the a hardcover novel. I think it needs to be more original, but it DID grab my attention, and I DO think it's a good idea.

Hilarious Noob

3,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
its good, but yeah. needs more originality. you have potential, your writing style is awesome.
hey well its been a while since i was here in this dead topic well anyways just wanted to point out that i finished revising and i am kinda starting to go back to writing my story well see you later.
While the others are right. it does have similarities to a video game story it doese have the ability to go somewhere. The fire Sage, dont just call him the fire Sage make him a little more lively and the decendant explain what it is he will be doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff