Demonic Datemate

8,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I was walking through the cold streets like I do every day but something was wrong, it was usually filled with people. I was stunned to see no one there but I shook it off and kept going. Once I reached a clearing I saw the most horrific thing anyone can imagine. I slowly walked up to it; I saw more and more blood as I did so. One of the people I know is dead. She was a little girl that I’ve met only two times before. Her body was lying in a very large water fountain. Her eyes were soulless; her body was cold and her reddish brown hair reeked of blood and decay. I was in shock but went in after her, my body shivering from the cold of the near ice water. I finally had her and started to pull her body out of the water. I sat there sobbing into the lifeless girl, for once in my life I did not know what to do. I saw the pool of blood in front of me, and I noticed my clothes were drenched in her blood. I sat her down gently, at that moment I reached my breaking point; I threw up in the fountain. I saw a pay phone on the side of a restaurant and called 911. They asked me questions and I answered, they let me go telling me I’m not a suspect but I am a witness.