Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madagoto raised his blade high and swung down hard, lacerating the ninja standing before him, turning around he gutted another but they just kept on coming. As he slew more more just came to replace the last one dead but he knew that he had fight, for honor to himself, and to show these ninjas who they were trying to kill. Swinging wide he just barely scratches the top of another ninjas head, but in doing so he realized what he had just done as the enemies blade bit deep into his innards. He gasped once as he saw who slew him then began to fall into darkness....
Madagoto awoke with a start, safe in his home, no ninja were there or was the wound he had incurred during the dream. He sat up and wiped the sweat from his head.
"These dreams..or whatever they are are happening much more frequently as of late," he said as he put on his shirt and hakama pants. Madagoto got dressed then went to tend to his fields but what he did not realize was an impending darkness was just over the horizon...

To Be Continued...(i'll write a little more as it comes to me or on my next post, feel free to comment i'd very much like to know what everyone thinks so far and what can be fixed even here...thanks)

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like the story. It sounds good so far. However theres one little tip (which people have been naggin me on for a bit) when yo have a quote sepperate it from the descriptive text.
Quote:
"These dreams..or whatever they are are happening much more frequently as of late," he said as he put on his shirt and hakama pants. Madagoto got dressed then went to tend to his fields but what he did not realize was an impending darkness was just over the horizon...

It would be...

"These dreams..or whatever they are are happening much more frequently as of late," he said as he put on his shirt and hakama pants.

Madagoto got dressed then went to tend to his fields but what he did not realize was an impending darkness was just over the horizon...
It reads like a poorly written rpg post.

Bad grammar, lackluster writing (the writing is VERY awkward, often slipping into 'poor'.) Ninja stories are overdone. And yours is utterly, heartbreakingly typical.

There is literally no style in your writing. It sounds as if you were bored when you wrote it. And if it seems like you were bored when you wrote it, trust me -- your readers are going to be bored too.
I think i'm going to scrap this story for now and go back to the drawing board thanks though for answering truthfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff