Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my story that I made. I don't know if I'll ever continue it, because I'm stuck on chapter eleven and I've thought up of another, non-fantasy story. But here it is. And if you steal it and get somewhere with it [which you won't because it sucks] it's been copyrighted by the communities that I've posted this with. So nyeh XD
Please don't post so much in such short time! Most people get very annoyed very quickly when there's so much to read on a single thread. Take it from me; no one reads mine because they're so long. I'd suggest you post one chapter every three days to a week. Give people an opportunity to read it piece by piece, instead of throwing it all at them at once.
I've posted six chapters from my book-in-progress (hardly the beginning!), over a span of about a month and a half. But still, the chapters are so long no one bothers to read it all. I put my chapters on different threads, but it doesn't seem to work very well. I put links to the older chapters just to keep it straightened out.
I do want to read your story, but I'm very short on time nowadays, so I'd just suggest that for the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff