Welcome to Gaia! ::

CURSED prt. I
IM STUCK IN A PLACE... , BOTH BODY & MIND.THIS PLACE I DONT LIKE...FOR THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE, & THE WIND NEVER BLOWS
WITH CALLING A NAME... A NAME OF A BOY WHO IS THEE ONE TO
BLAME.
I've TRYED AND I've TRYED TO PUT HIM AWAY... SOMEWERE IN MY MIND WHERE HE'D ROUGHT & DEKAY.BUT SOMEHOW I KNEW HE WOULD RISE THROUGH MY BLOOD, LIKE A PRIKLY THORN ON A RED ROSE BUD.
HE DID NOT CALL FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.I THOUGHT I WAS DANNDY, I THOUGHT I WAS FINE.BUT I GESS I WAS WRONG COME HERE & ULL SEE... DEAD, ON THE FLOOR, IN THE MIDDLE, WAS ME.

NOT DEAD AS IN DEAD,DEAD, ( CAUSE IF THAT WERE TRUE I WOULDN'T
BE HERE TALKING 2 U.)BUT DEAD AS IN DRUNK,IN A CORRNER, ON THE FLOOR.WITH A BOOK IN MY HAND WITH THE WORDS "NEVER MORE".

WHEN FINLY, SOMETIME LATE AT NIGHT I A WOKE, BESTOED ON MY PORCH WAS A BOOK & A NOTE.I STAIRED AT THEM COUTIONLY, PAYTIONTLY WAITING.THE WRITING ON THE LETTER WAS FROM THE BOY I've BEEN HATING.
WITH A PASSION OF EMOTIONS... I WANTED TO READ IT.I WANTED TO FEEL HIM, TO TOUCH HIM, TO SEE HIM... I WANTED MY HEART TO KNOW HE WAS REAL & WAS THERE!!! BUT HE WASN'T, SO I DIDN'T... BOOK & NOTE JUST STAYED THERE..!

STAY TUNED FOR CRUSED prt. II
I think you need to a) read the stickies on where to post next time b) knock off the caps for goodness sake, and c) For the love of prose, proof read. Or is it for the love of poetry? It feels like I'm reading a poem, but its in prose form, so I'm not sure.
What do I think? I think politics could freaking spontaneously combust and DIE. Then the world would be better off. As for your story? Yeah... Caps are BAD. So are spelling errors and grammatical flaws... and use the word "and." not "&". If you want any real critiques, I'd make that readable. I really honestly couldn't get through it. It felt like the words were yelling at me... So I'm not sure what emotion it was supposed to send... Yeah. Again. Spellcheck. GREAT tool. I do believe there's one in Microsoft Word... Pretty much what Dev said...
See there is a form of poetry where it isn't written like a small story. It's called prose poetry. But yes, the caps completely confused me and made me feel the story wasn't worth reading....caps can tend to do that...
i like it
is it a poem stare
i really cant tell i think it is but im not sure
but i like it
hahaha. wow, this is so bad, i can't do anything but laugh. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items