10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Vicari and Sedhion - A Dawn of Eternity
Chapter 1
-Vinarika
Mature - light sexual content

Sedhion was guarding a museum of elven artifacts, which Vicari has had her eye on raiding for quite some time now. Vicari has managed to sneak through the city late at night, and came to the side window of the museum. No candles were on, so the only source of light was the beams of moonlight shining through the skylight. She opened the window and crept in quietly, though Sedhion's keen eyes picked up on the open window and he went to investigate. Not long after, he found Vicari working to pick a lock to a display case with some jewelry inside. Sedhion quickly grabbed her shoulder and yanked her back, forcing Vicari to turn around and face him. Vicari managed to kick Sedhion's feet from under him though and bolted for the window. Sedhion's hand shot out just in time to catch Vicari's ankle, pulling her back. For a good hour or so they wrestled with lightning quick reflexes and precision, Vicari always escaping only to be trapped again. finally, as it became more of a game and started to heat up from the close contact and strength, Sedhion pinned Vicari to the ground (she may or may not have given in just a little,) hands grasping her wrists with a firm grip, and legs on top and intertwined with hers. Vicari gave Sedhion the passion-hungry look of wanting him, and he eagerly dove in and kissed her passionately, quickly progressing to the two of them full on going at each other in the museum,. Humorously, the still worked to be the "dominate"," still almost fighting each other to be on top. Ina passionate, intimate dance with each other, they spent another hour or so in the moment of heat, until they finally ended there spree. Vicari collapsed into Sedhion's arms (he still wasn't going to let her go.) Sedhion soon fell asleep and Vicari relaxed for quite some time enjoying his skin and warmth until she finally decided to make one last "escape." Vicari carefully slithered out of Sedhion's warm embrace and promptly dressed then left through the window. Sedhion would wake to find this and also panicked to get out of the museum that he had slept in. He figured Vicari and he were a one time thing, and went on with his ay, until later he came to see Vicari sitting on a fence between two buildings, twirling a key on a keyring with her finger. She smiled at him as she had kept her eye on Sedhion since that night. The first word to escape her lips, as would be the first time she had spoken to or around Sedhion, was "Vicari" with a sweet smile.

Vicari and Sedhion are characters my husband and I created for an rpg we play. This is the story we came up with as to how they first met. They are both elves, and although elves normally don't sleep (hence Vicari not sleeping,) Sedhion uses magic and it takes enough of a tole on his energy where he does require light sleep. Vicari is my character and Sedhion is my husband's. Vicari is a rogue thief and Sedhion is a fighter/cleric who was a merc for hire.

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Song of Sirens
Prologue
-Vinarika

It began with a song. A single song voiced by the heart of a girl. In Ethrysbel, music carried the world. If music stopped, chaos would erupt. However, songs have a bad side as well. Songs controlled the world, and if a song of evil was spoken, that evil was created in the world. That's why it is illegal for children to sing. At fourteen, children are given a psychiatric evaluation exam, as well as a vocal exam. If they don't have a "beautiful" voice, then a spell is cast to stop their vocal patterns from changing pitches, leaving the voice incapable of replicating a song. Those unfortunate usually play music or work a career where their voice is not needed. To be identified as the "no voice," they're usually tattooed or branded with a mark on their neck along the right throat line, following the carotid artery. These markings must be at least somewhat shown. The marked are not allowed to fully conceal the identification brand. The girl, the Siren, has this tattoo. Unlike the others, she's exiled from Ethrysbel. She ran away, and the Grand City made it so she was not allowed back into the kingdom. When she went for her evaluation, they deemed her psychologically unstable. Just before they "pulled her chords," she escaped, attacking the sorcerer, and ran. However, she wasn't fast enough to stop them from branding her neck with the mark. Because she stopped the sorcerer midway into the process, she was given a very unique voice, one that echoes for miles. Songs also tell stories of the history, present, and sometimes even future. And so, this song is about the Siren's story. The Song of Sirens.

Just so you know, I wrote this years and years ago, but I still like it and will keep it. I will also possibly work on more chapters for this story and see if I can make it into something far greater than this prologue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff