Total Votes:[ 4 ]

HarelquinPrince's Husband

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
✂Snip Snip✂

Welcome to my corner of the Internet. Here, I'll post all the short snippets of writing I produce, be they complete or not. They're all pretty much first drafts, but I tend to pick erroneous mistakes and grammatical errors, so they'll all be legible.

Current Mood: Blood

Past Mood/Topics:
gaia_crown Villains and Creepy Crawlies.
gaia_crown Space zombies.

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Table of Contents:
gaia_crown L-O-V-E
gaia_crown Pillow Talk
gaia_crown Garage Dreams
gaia_crown There's a Door at the End of the Hallway

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Idea Box:
I get so many ideas that never get past the concept stage. This little section is dedicated to them. Some are extremely detailed and planned out ideas, others are only short blurbs. Hell, most of these ideas aren't meant for a written medium. Note: Anything with an asterisk (*) is actually being written but is still in the early stages so they may be abandoned. Who knows.

gaia_crown Hannah's Humanity (game):

Outline: Boy who's actually girl falls in love with a teacher who is a vampire. But her friend, who's father hunts vamps, mother gets turned and her bf finds out. He cries and goes off into the resistance, s**t happens, theres a dwarf in a barrel, the guy and girl get separated and the girl goes into a coma. Depending in a single choice, there are two endings.

Ending 1 is the universe where the friend turns evil, marries the best friend as is using her as a puppet locking her away with her bf. Friend has someone who guards them 24/7 and friend forces her to sleep with him. They escape the tower, join the dwarf and the resistance, and try to stop the friend from doing more damage. They adopt a kid with them but there's a lot of s**t that happens and in the end, its the mother not the friend who was evil this whole time. She also moonlights as a badass hero. Because she remembers~!

Ending 2: The friend marries a different woman and is forced to clone the girl (who's still in a coma) and she escapes. She goes looking for her bf, but on the way she finds the bff who was supposed to marry the friend. She tells her to leave her alone but she still follows, hoping she can help her. Apparently shes a vamp/werewolf hybrid and the werewolf is pulling the strings, forcing the friend to do all this s**t. Then I woke up. 

gaia_crown Brian "Bear Hands" Facster (game or comic):

Boy is born with bear hands. No one knows why. He goes to school, only makes one friend. Grows up. Does menial jobs. Friend is now a geneticist. They date. s**t happens. The end. 

gaia_crown Space Safe* (novel):

A doctor named Maya puts in a new AI on an aging space station who then falls for an alien queen who in turn terrorizes the space station and cuts them off from the rest of humanity. Cue the zombie aliens and viola, it's Dead Space meets Lord of the Flies.

gaia_crown The Book of Got* (novel, possibly adapted to a comic instead):

It started out as a joke when two of my friends in separate occasions said "oh my got" as a spelling mistake and tried to pass it off as the German spelling of God (Gott). After a funny conversation we decide that Got is a bat god. So the story is about a vesper (anthro bat person) who falls in love with Got not knowing he's a god and getting into a lot of godly shenanigans.

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
L-O-V-E

The forest was quiet save for the cicadas songs. It walked amongst the trees with an ethereal gait. Its skin was black like the void expanse of space and elongated horns sprouted from it's head in an unholy crown. Sharp claws left idly marks on the trees and the mist shrouded its hoofed legs.

A field of long grass stood next to the forest and a dirt road cut through both. The creature touched its lips in wonder as it spied a man down a long the road. 
He was heading towards the forest, his skin red from the now setting sun, eyes a rustic golden, and eyes as blue as the sky. The creature made a keening noise as it stared at the stranger. It was in love. 
The man hummed scraps of melody as he passed by the borders of the grass and the trees. The creature held its breath. The stranger was getting father away now.

Wait!

He stopped. "Anyone there?"

It bit its lips. 

Please come back.

"Hello?" He turned around, eyes straining to see. 

Over here, please come back.

The man walked closer to the border. "Hello-o-o?"
The creature stepped forward until it was right at the edge of the trees. It could not pass out of the forest.

Please…

The man gave a scream upon sight of the creature and falling backwards in fear. It clutched at it's eardrums as the noise assaulted him.

Please don't scream, it hurts.

The man began to run away, shouting at it and throwing rocks.

STOP IT PLEASE! It cried out in pain as one of the rocks collided with its leathery skin.

"Get away from me you monster! HELP! HELP!"

Tears began to well up in its eyes. Stop it please!
The man was too far away for the creature to grasp it. Its legs dared not pass onto the road of man. It fled from the screaming man and deep into the dark embrace of the trees.

The man was gone now, already on his path. The creature sat on the ground, its back to a fallen tree. Why did everyone run from it? The man looked so much like him that the creature couldn't help but cry out for him. It just wanted someone to love. 

It picked up a stick between its long fingers and began to draw in the dirt. So concentrated it was on its picture that it did not see nor hear the marching of men in its forest until they stood before it. 

"THERE'S THE MONSTER LET'S KILL IT!"

It screamed in terror, clambering over the mossy tree, trying to escape in vain. The held torches so bright it scalded its eyes and knives so sharp to pierce its skin. It ran as fast as it could on its hoofed feet, but ended up tripping and eventually being captured. It cried and prayed for mercy, but its pleas fell on deaf ears. 
They strung it along its neck and pulled it up a tree. It struggled for a moment and then gave up. There was no escape. Only death. The creature stared down at the mob of men and caught a glimpse of the stranger from before. Its breath caught in its throat. His eyes held nothing but apathy towards it. The creature began to cry.

It died seconds later as the noose tightened along its neck. The men left satisfied, their bloodlust quenched. They left bootprints all over the dirt, smudging the creature's picture. The stranger from before caught a glimpse of it and felt his blood turn cold.

Scrawled in the dirt was a picture of the creature and a man much like himself hand in hand, smiles wide on their faces. And the just like that it was destroyed by a man's foot. 

The stranger walked away. 

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A/N: A fluffy thing based off of my novel The Dark Ones. I just love writing vague stuff that has no rhyme or reason.

Pillow Talk

Lancaster buried his head under the pillows. 

"Are you hiding from me Lan?"

He felt gentles fingers brush his back, and he forced himself out of his makeshift cave of pillows.

"Pfft, no, I'm trying to sleep Garrick."

Lancaster felt a trail of kisses starting from his neck to the bottom of his back. 

"Sleeping isn't what most people do when they're sharing a bed with a beautiful person."

"Awww, are you calling me beautiful?"

"You know it." Garrick gave him a lazy kiss. Lancaster threaded his fingers through Garrick's dreadlocks, giggling as Garrick nipped his neck with ticklish kisses. Lancaster eventually pushed him off.

"But seriously, I'm trying to sleep here Garrick." The man groaned, falling back into the pillows. 

"No fun. No fun at all." Lancaster laughed. He was pouting, honest to God pouting. 

"I try."

"You should try less Lan."

"If I did, we wouldn't have gotten as far as we did." Garrick let small noise of laughter, his eyes looking past Lancaster. 

"Heh, yeah. What would I do without you?"

"Well for starters, you would be dead. Orwell would hate it if I was gone."

"I would be dead anyways, your brother or not."
The two men stared at the other, the space between them slim.

"Do you, uh, do you remember when we were on the run?" Garrick nodded, his hands brushing the hair out of Lancaster's face.
"Yeah, I remember."

"Remember when we were in the mountains. When those guys, when they—"

"I remember Lan. It may have been a century, but that's one night I'm not forgetting."

"What I'm saying Garrick, is that if I didn't have you, I'd be dead too."

The silence was heavy between the two of them. Garrick leaned forward, kissing Lancaster on the forehead.

"I guess we need each other."

"I guess we do. Now, can I get some sleep?" Garrick just laughed. 

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Garage Dreams

"Hey wait up!" The little girl ran after the floating balloon. It gave a lazy wave for her to follow along, and her hand tried to jerk it back along to her. She narrowly missed the ribbon, and she was forced to continue walking.

The balloon continued its perilous mission, narrowly avoiding tree branches and other flying projectiles. Then it bumped into the sturdy doorway of the garage. The girl gave a small huff of glee and snatched her prize quickly. With small clumsy fingers she managed to tie it around her wrist just like her daddy taught her. Her trophy achieved, she stared at the looming garage in front of her.

A/N: This was supposed to br a creepy story where the litlle girl found a monster in the garage, and at the last moment the reader is pulled back from her point of view and you realize that it's actually a man who had been extensively tortured. I lost steam before I even started tho. Oh well. 

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
There's a Door at the End of the Hallway

There's a door at the end of the hallway. It's large, dark, and ornate. It constantly fluctuates and changes as I near it, never focusing into its true form. Sometimes its black, as dark as the night sky. But sometimes its red. Red like the blood the coats floors and walls. The scent of iron is so strong I can feel it on my lips and taste is on my tongue.

The feeling of something slimy seeping through my toes makes the walk unbearable. My hands are soaked red from clinging to the wall in case that I fall. I'm utterly uncomfortable. The white garment is no longer clean. The candle light that bathes the gothic hallway is enough to show me this much. The patterns are irregular all over the dress, from when I ocassionally cleaned my hands or from the splashes created when I run. I feel something crawl over my foot and I stiffle a yelp.

I want to cry. There are voices whispering within the walls. They tell me things. Horrible things. They tell me there is no end. No beginning. Only here. They tell me that I'm alone in my quest. They tell me that I am not loved. That I am not worthy. Tears well up as I push forward. The voices are louder now. I scream and trash about, tears blurring my vision. I yell at them to leave me alone. That they speak only lies. That I AM loved, that I AM worthy.

I slip. The black miasma of blood and putrid gore cakes my body. I lay in it, unable to move. The will to go on is gone. I stare into the floor. The liquid shines in the warm, dim candle light. I can smell the iron even stronger down here. It reminds me of my father whenever he comes home from work. I'm crying again.

Something slithers up my leg and to my thigh. I let it. When it's done, I get up and continue my march. I'm closer now. I can see that the door has intricate reliefs and carvings in it. The handle, a twisting serpent, is made of a warm bronze. The scent of iron is suffocating. It makes me involuntarily gag for a moment, hindering my trek.

I'm finally at the door. With shaky, bloodied fingers I open it. The doorknob is pleasently warm, like someone had just held it seconds earlier. The large door opens without a creak and I step through.

The room does not change. I fall onto my knees, more tears welling up in my eyes. The door I just walked through is gone, leaving a hallway shrouded in shadows in its wake. I look forward.

There's a door at the end of the hallway.

A/N: A recurring nightmare of mine since I was 13. It's almost my depression personified and is the complete opposite of the White Place, which is, for intents and purposes, my happy place. This is the Dark Hallway though. It changes a bit every time. But the recurring theme is the same: I'm stuck in some goryified hallway with no way out, the lighting is dim, and the colors are always dark. Sometimes there's a mirror at the end in which a dark humanoid creature comes out, sometimes there's chandeliers instead of candles, and sometimes the blood is only on the walls instead of the floors. But its always a dark hallway. I felt like writing this due to my recent spike in depression. I also drew it if you're curious as to what one of the incarnations of the hallway looks like.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces