Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hai all!
To anyone who likes to read.
To anyone who likes Fantasy.
To anyone who loves romance.
I offer you a little piece of Writing from Pheonix DeLoures: *fanfare*
Silver Dragon Knight

Or if fantasy and romance aren't your thing, please feel free to check out my fictionpress account: Here

Thanks to anyone for their time, and all feedback is appreciated. (save the obvious flaming 3nodding )
*cough*inconspicuousbump*cough*
the Chocolate Dancing (Purple Spotted) Cows in Pink Polka Dot Bikinis kick this post up!
I enjoyed it immensely. You have the fantasy genre almost completely figured out.

Just a couple suggestions. I know you are impatient to get to your quest so the real story can begin, however you are sacaraficing clarity and attention to detail in order to get there faster. Give the reader some time to get used to these new surroundings, to catch their breath.
You have just thrown them out of their world and into one with dragons and tigrens, the reader deserves a little more detailed description.

You foreshadow well, nothing appears to jump out of the blue. For the most part your descriptions are very well put together, and the story seems as if it won't peter out quickly.

An excellent story. My congradulations.

On another note, you shouldn't push so much for comments. If someone is going to comment, your pushyness could very well put them off. Go out and comment on someone elses work, then ask politely at the end of your critique.
Good job again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces