Welcome to Gaia! ::

Addikun's Prince

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
That is one of the very best stories I have ever read. Not because it was good enough in societies eyes for a Noble Prize but because it was written from the heart. You are someone who truly does deserve to find his happily ever after in this fairytale. Just remember this: "Good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Desirable Sweetheart

awwwww this made me tear up...you could tell it really came from your heart...i really do hope she ends up reading this one day...=)

Friendly Friend

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
OMG what a nice story so inspiring makes me wanna cry in sheads of tears good job.u young man shold become a writer when u grow up..LOVE YA FROST blaugh

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Timid 100
emo

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

emo

Dangerous Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
know how you feel man its happend beforr i could tell you some storys of my own and its still hard to talk about

Beloved Bunny

9,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Love your story!
cool story bro

Mythical Bachelorette

10,175 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
emotion_kirakira beautiful.......simply beautiful....
That was beautiful..T.T crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Versatile Sex Symbol

OMG THIS MADE ME CRRRYYYY!!!!!!!
Good luck T^T
I hope she reads it!!! If I was in her place I would be really touched by this.
I can tell that you really care about her a lot
*cries*
......i forgot to mention one thing to this story.....not all fairytales have happy endings.....

Fatcat

ahhhhh thats a good storry i like it!! You should keep writing >w<! Send me an IM when you have other stories!!
Bro, This story, right here, Is pretty amazing. It was pretty hard not to be touched by it, even being the massive idiot I am! Now I finally understand why you sat alone, day after day, Waiting for that person. I understand now, That you were in love.

Other than that, This story kinda touched me and in my honest opinion, that Picture gave me goosebumps and I felt like crying. I do hope this story reaches her!
Oh my Frost! I almost cried on this story >< I like it! I think you should make more.. and I listened to the music while reading this lol. but anyway this story is good. biggrin BUT I ALMOST CRIEDDD!!! crying
thank you everyone for reading my story....and im sure it will reach her......and as for spear...yea...as much as i hated to admit it...i fell for her....and still...i sit there waiting....i like to think of it as...me being... whats that word.....foolish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff