Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warning: it has violence and gore and at some piont in this fic gay coupls i dont recomend anyone under 18 reading do to the goryness facter so please take note of that

Chapter 1
Destiny Calling

Its about the year 5030 … its actually about 20 years since after Cestra’s death...and 30 since the alien races came down to live on earth, but anyway Viedel is about 20 years old in human terms anyway. Mentally she’s about 15, and that ‘s being nice. For the past 20 years she’s bin living with a bunch of Demi-haman black labs. She weirs the crystal around her neck proudly. Quite well aware who her mother was she wasn’t ashamed to weir this powerful crystal. In fact the crystal gave her an interesting ability. She was able to shift from Bird human to normal human buy just touching the crystal. Her human form she looked no older then 19, and had long, black, strait hair, that she often tied back in a pony tail, and dresses in typical Goth manner. All black with chains on her wrist and a spike color around her neck. Her bird form was a falcon demi-han just like her mom. With 2 long crest feathers on her head. All tough when she changed forms her outfit shrank a bit because she grew a few inches but that didn’t seem to bother her too much. Ever searching for who she is, she visits her mothers memorial and places flowers there, and ever so often goes and stands outside the building rumored to be the hq of the Immortals. She goes there from day to day with her step-sister Samantha. The demi-human black lab always tried to encourage her adopted sister to follow her heart. It was a rainy Friday when She stood closer to the rumored Hq of the Immortals then usual. Samantha looked at her kind of puzzled. She walked over to her sister and put her hand on her shoulder.

Sam: What’s wrong?

Viedel: I am going in this time. I want to do something with my life Sammy. I want to be something more then this. It’s calling me…

Sam: Well when it’s done calling you, we got to get home and eat dinner before dad gets angry.

Viedel: I’m defiantly going in this time Sam.

Sam: *give me a brake sigh* If you insist. At least get out of your human form. I doubt they will know who you are in that form.

Viedel: I’ll go in what ever form I choose.

Sam: Whatever.

They enter the 3 story, office-like building, and go into the main lobby area. At the main desk sat a sort of weird looking lizard man. He was red with a white muzzle and white stripe going down from his neck to his tail. He also had a white and black diamond pattern going down the back of his neck to his tail. On his head appeared to be 2 fleshy looking horns that where red with black tips. Running down the middle of his head and down the back of his neck seemed to be long, feathery white, hairs. On his arms appeared to be wings neatly folded up. He sat there in his black jeans, tapping his bird like feet, staring at Viedel and her sister.

Lizard: Can I help you ladies?

Viedel: Is this the HQ of the immortals?

Lizard: Even if it was I am not allowed to tell you that information.

Viedel: My mother was a part of the group known as the immortals. I want to find them. I want to know more about my mother and maybe learn something about myself as well.

Lizard: There has never bin a human on the team known as the immortals.

Viedel: Who said I was human? *touches her crystal and turns into her bird form*

Lizard: *looks very shocked* It can’t be… it just can’t be. Come closer.

Viedel approaches the lizard man. She nervously rubes her crystal as she stands in front of him.

Lizard: *looks at the crystal carefully* The phoenix crystal. You must be Cestra’s girl. They call me Insynight. You are indeed in a building that the immortals use. This however is not our HQ. You might be taken there later, but I must confirm that you are who I think you are. All you have to do is take a blood test. Is that ok?

Viedel: ok.

Sam: So I take it that we won’t get home for dinner today?

Viedel: Not today.

Sam: *this is not my day sigh* I’ll call dad.

After the blood Test Sam and Viedel wait in the lobby for Insynight to return. After a wile he comes back with a very tall Draconic. The dracon was white with gold horns and a small white beard on his chin. He wore black and gold robe with gray pants. His yellow and green eyes stared almost coldly at Viedel and first, then they became warm and welcoming.

Insynight: *talking to the two girls* This is the leader of the immortals. He is Known as Token.

Viedel: Mr. Token… I am sorry to bother you, but please I need to know about my mother Cestra…and maybe even learn who my father is as well.

Token: *smiles* Viedel. You are more then welcome to come to the home base and learn more about what your mother did, and learn from the group how she was. As far as who your father is…well you are looking at him.

Viedel:… you mean that…

Sam: heh go figure. And you call me a mutt Viedel *lol*

Viedel: *smacks Sammy in the arm* would you stop please? *looks at Token* Are you really my father?

Token: If you don’t believe me I can give you the results from the blood test.

Viedel: *walks slowly up to him then Hugs him* …daddy…I never knew you ....but I still …missed you.

Token: *pats her on the back* if you have time I can show you some things now.

Viedel: Can Sammy come to? After all she is my step-sister.

Token: I know. I am the one who put you in Max Wolf’s care. I am glad to see that him and his family have bin taking care of you. You know I only put you there to keep you safe Viedel.

Viedel: I know. It’s ok.

Token and Insynight take Viedel and Sammy to a secrete location where the immortals HQ is hidden. The building seemed to be an old military building on the outside. On the inside everything is brand new. There seems to be lots of different hall ways going in every direction.

Viedel: wow this place is huge!

Sam: It’s a fighting base Viedel, no dah it’s big.

Viedel: Oh hush you!

Token: First thing is first. What do you know about this team besides its name and that your mother was on it?

Viedel: I know that It was called the immortals by the press, because of the “undying spirit of the team. I also Know that this team is in the fight ageist what remains of Vertaix’s army.

Token: Very good. But we are also trying to get back the more dangerous half to that necklace you wear.

Viedel: That’s right the other half. What’s it look like?

Token: It’s the shape of a dragons head. The horns lock around the crystal you hold. Together the 2 pieces are an unstoppable force of magic.

Viedel: I know. I have heard of it. No one has kept any secrets about that from me. I only came here to find out who I am...and why I wanted to come to u…to this teem. Why douse it seem like this is all calling to me?

Token: It is your destiny. But I can’t tell you what to do. Fallow your heart. Choose your own path.

Viedel: *looks at him, then looks at Sammy*

Sam: I can’t tell you what to do either Viedel. He’s right. You have to fallow your own path. Whatever you choose I am right here with you my little sister.

Viedel: I want to join this teem. But I don’t want u to just except me cause I am your daughter Token. I want to be put through any test you would put any newcomer through.

Token: Very well. It’s your choice. The testing area is right this way. *leads her off down a hallway. Sam Fallows behind them*
Wow-ness. Great story and loke the Ryo-Ohki thingy in your siggy
Yay someone who liked it ^^ THere is more chapters to come I'll probly post them on seprate topics. so keep an eye out for the rest of it ^^ and thanks my Ryo-ohki sig i've had for ages i dont even reamber where i got it lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff