Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like ?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 21, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT AND IF I NEED TO CHANGE SOME THINGS

CHAPTER ONE:THE TRUTH

A foolish girl only realizes she is foolish when that foolishness gets her into trouble with her past and her future.That is how Crysta VanVo figured she was foolish.Her heart was torn between so many things in her life and those were the love of her life and the thing she loved the most her singing.The love of her life was everything to her till she meet the ultimate man, the man that could sweep her off her feet. And that is exactly what he did he sweeped Crysta off her feet and took her away from her life and she loved it.

And this is how it happened.

"Crysta come on baby." said the man as he walked over to the girl sitting on the park bench looking at the beautiful ocean in front of her.

"What the hell do you want?" she said to the man that was now sitting next to her.

"I wanted to tell you that you have a gig in the next ten days and you have not praticed yet."

"I know that you a*****e. I just have had alot on my mind lately." she said with an exasperated sigh.

"And what is on your mind to make you these worried Crysta." he said looking down at the distressed girl.

"Lanny wants me to choose between singing and him. Last night he said that i was gone to much and that we were never together for a long peroid of time and I told him that I was soory and that i would try to change my schedule around so that we would have more time together. But he wouldn't have it he said i had to choose." she said as she got up and started to walk back to the studio that was her life and passion.

The man looked at the retreating figure and got up and few minutes later and started to head towards a pay phone.* This girl needs a new man a man tha t will sweep her off her feet and make her feel like she is the queen bee and not some common b***h. Time to break those two up fpr good now. I guess I gotta call my freind Ted. He is her number one fan and he will certainly sweep her off her feet for good.* He thought as he dialed Ted's number.
I LIKE IT IT WAS GOOD 3nodding xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces