Lonely Gawker

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Inside Blue's Mansion
Julian and Eli were standing in the middle of the huge stairs and door. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my little hunny bunny Eli. You came for some more darlin'?" question a woman who came from the Living Room. She was dressed in an eligant black gown that went to her white glittering heels. On the left side of her dress was a big cut that showed almost her entire leg. The dress was strapless to show of her skin to does with wandering eyes. Her hair was shimering blond that matches with her blue eyes. "Pfft, as if. After what you did? Forget it, you're nothing but a lying wh*re," Eli looked at her with disgust. She gasps, with her hand over her mouth, before she can say a thing Julian interrupted. "Don't mind him. He's just cranky in the morning. Being 12:00 a.m. in the morning and all. What we really here for is that little job you told us about," the woman huffed and flicked her curly hair off her shoulder. "Yes, it's quite simple really. Just deliver this package to Russia. Simple, just don't get caught. You can leave now." Max shoves the packge to Julian as they left.

Outside
"Oh, man Cecil! You're a genius!" Marie cheered as they came out from a hole that was made on the basement wall. "I know. What can I say? I was born as a genius and beautiful," Cecil announces. Her dirty blondish hair was covering one part of her brown eyes. Her hair went up to her elbows as she never really bothered to put it in a fancy way. Her white dress shirt went a little bellow her waist which her pants were black with plain black shoes. Marie grinned as she streaches from being cramped in there. Her dark brown hair was in a braid that was above her elbows. She dusted her purple dress shirt and black pants. Her dark brown eyes, that are behind her glasses which she rarely uses them, scanned their sorroundings. They're in an alley way.