Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!

Your probably here, because either I've applied to join your roleplay or you simple clicked on the link because you are bored.

Either way, your still welcome to read the following posts.

Now, despite the fact that my avatar looks horribly noobish at the moment, I can happily say that I've been roleplaying and writing for over ten years. I don't claim to be the best writer since sliced bread but I can say that I am actually pretty good.

I must stress the following:

PLEASE DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD!

With that said, then please enjoy my written drabbles & posts.

Wanna contact me? Don't post here, message me!

Prompt List!
1. Introductions
2. Complicated
3. Crash
----------------------------
-Character Posting Format for A Harvest Moon Roleplay-
-Character Posting Format for A Harvest Moon Roleplay-
-Character Profile for A Harvest Moon Roleplay-
-Character Profile for A Harvest Moon Roleplay-
----------------------------
4. Dim
Prompt #1: Introduction---------------------------------------------------------------------
View: 3rd Person-----------------------------------------
Location: The Hallway Outside of the Classroom--------------------
Word Count: 431 words-----------

An eerie stillness filled the nearly empty hallway, accompanied by an suffocating silence that threatened to drown out all sound. The hallway itself wasn't very big, the left wall was lined with large windows which gave the hallway plenty of natural light and the illusion of space with the opposing wall lined with doorways into various different classrooms. Standing outside of the 2nd door down, the sole occupant of the hallway stared at the classroom door, the sound of excited voices barely drifted through the thick wooden door.

The strange outside the door was a young woman of a fair complexion. She wasn't terribly tall nor was she short, a good average height. Figure wise, she wasn't very curvy, no, her chest was actually quite flat and her hips slightly wider than her shoulders, giving her a faint boyish look. Her hair was short, cut into a neat bob, and a shiny black in colour. All the while, her eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown, a symbol of her 'down to earth' personality.

Tension was evident in her small frame, as she stared at the door with great trepidation.

"This is it," she murmured to herself in a low tone. "The second, I open this door, my new life begins."

From where she stood she could hear the teacher within calming down the horde of students and beginning to inform them of the news. The quietness of the hallway was broken by the young girl swallowing back her fear as seconds later, the classroom door swung open and the teacher ushered her inside.

Stiffly, she complied.

All eyes fell on her, the second she entered the room. She turned to face them, her shoulders squared and her face void of an expression.

"Hello, it is nice to meet you all," she sounded completely robotic in her greeting. "I am Yuni Asakuya, I hope we can get along." She bowed stiffly as she finished her greeting.

At first, there was a vague air of awkwardness hanging in the atmosphere as the room fell completely still. Whether, it be because of how robotic Yuni's introduction was or by how void of emotion she looked, it was unclear but it was obvious that her new classmates generally had no idea how to react to this alien individual before them.

Snapping out of his daze, the teacher quickly ushered Yuni to an empty seat located at the back of the room.

As she took, what would be her seat for the remainder of the year. She couldn't help but think aloud to herself. "Nailed It."
---------Prompt #2: Complicated--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------View: 3rd Person---------------------------------------------------------
---------Word Count: 778 Words----------------------------

'Why does everything have to get so complicated?' Aoba frowned slightly as another shot of pain danced across his skull, causing him to flinch visible. Poking his fuzzy little head out of Aoba's bag, Ren cast a worried glance up at his companion's obvious discomfort before he ultimately turned to watch the scene unfold before him.

'Everything so going well, too!' the bluenette thought gloomily.

The day had started out so peacefully. Aoba Seragaki woke up, had a peaceful breakfast with his Grandmother and then headed out to start his shift at Heibon. Surprisingly, the Terrible Trio of Nao, Mio and Kio, hadn't shown up at all that morning and Haga, his manager, was working on something in the back, leaving Aoba, Ren and Bonjin-kun milling about in the front area of Heibon.

Of course, peace can only last so long and it is bound to be broken. The one who had broken the peace this morning was no other than Noiz. The blond pierced Rhyme-player had once again stopped by to ask for him to join his Rhyme team. To which, Aoba promptly declined without a second thought. Then as per usual, he was dragged out of Heibon by Noiz to the next location for a Rhyme-match, which how he knew these things Aoba would never know. The blond Rhyme-player had then proceeded to drag him down nearly every alleyway in town, before finally screeching to a stop at the mouth of a bustling back street. 'Probably for the Rhyme match about to start,' the blunette had mused at the time, a dull headache had already begun to form at this point.

As one can imagine, being pulled along to an event you never wanted to be apart of was rather irritating, however with how routine this had become for Aoba, he already knew what to do to get away. Well, that is until the Rib team Benishigure showed up.

Dressed in their signature colors of red and black, the members of Benishigure had greeted Aoba casually, knowing the blunette was a friend of their leader, Koujaku.

Speaking of the Womanizing Hairdresser, Koujaku was quickly alerted to their presence in the crowd. When, he had finally laid eyes on them, Aoba could clearly see the elation on Koujaku's face. All the while, Noiz glared back at the Rib team Leader with a cool indifference. It wasn't even a minute later that Noiz and Koujaku had already begun to spit insults back and forth at one another, causing both members of Benishigure and Noiz's own Rhyme team, Ruff Rabbit, to get invested in the commotion.

Aoba winced visible as he took a step back, another torturous stab of pain racing through his head. The whole backstreet had become a sea of green, white, black and red, that was divided down the middle with two figures standing at the center of it all, Koujaku and Noiz. Neither of them willing to back down in their macho man-like display.

"This is getting stupid," mumbled Aoba as he took a step back, ready to walk away. 'Akushima will probably be here in a couple of minutes anyway,' the blunette mused quietly as he began to slowly fade into the background of the scene. 'It'll be alright,' with that thought, Aoba quickly detached himself from the scene and left through where he and Noiz had entered the back street.

Being away from the all commotion did little to soothe his headache, but it was better than standing around there in a futile effort to get Koujaku and Noiz to stop.

It was then that a soft and consoling voice filled the empty back street, which Aoba wandered. The song, so gentle and tender in sound, quickly began to alleviate and calm the blunette's pound headache. Lifting his head from his hands, Aoba quickly came face to face with the source that helped pacify his headache.

Standing not to far away bathed in a stray beam of sunlight, stood Aoba's 'Knight in a White Overcoat,' Clear. The pale haired youth paused in his song and smiled softly towards Aoba, his rose eyes vibrant in the light. Long forgone was the gas-mask, which concealed Clear's beautiful face.

"Thanks, Clear." The corners of Aoba's mouth twitched upwards into a soft smile at the sight of the quirky individual, relief and gratitude evident in his own voice.

"Of course! Anything for Master," chirped the pale-haired youth as he approached his 'Master.' "Ne~, Master? Wanna go and see the Jellyfish at the Aquarium?" Clear tilted his head to the side, eager as always to spend time with Aoba.

'Perhaps, today won't be so bad after all...'

Quote:
              Okay this one serious got away from me! But you have to admit, AobaxClear is pretty cute! heart
------------Prompt #3; Crash------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------View; 3rd Person---------------------------------------------------
------------Word Count; 312--------------------

"Oh man," pale green eyes stared blindly at the blank wall ahead, as a figure rocked, himself back and forth. "Oh god, Oh Man!" rife with grief and anxiety, he continued to rock himself back and forth slowly from his place in the corner, his voice breaking and cracking slightly.

The room around him was dark, save for the only light pouring out of the screen of a rusty old computer. A high pitched keening sound filling the small dusty room, accompanying the figures whining and the odd squeak of the floorboards complaining over the figure's constant rocking. The figure cast a haunted look towards the computer, his eyes wide and his mouth a gap with horror.

"I can't believe this is happening!" shrieked the figure, a boy, in fear as he finally blinked his dry red eyes.

It was then that the boy froze, his eyes fixed on the brilliant blue computer screen as if hypnotized. The seconds seemed to stretch on as the sound persisted without pause or remorse for the boy.

Suddenly, the spell of the boy was broken as a chipper tune resonated through the old room, drifting above the hypnotic keening of the computer. It was the clock signalling the time, 6:00 AM.

The boy looked at the clock, the look of horror not once dropping from his face.

"NO! I worked on that paper all night!" the boy finally cried out as he slammed his fist onto the floor, as the happy tune finally died down. "Why?! Why?! Why did my computer CRASH?!" he howled his grief into the early morning.

Try as he might, it was too late. His paper was lost and he had to go to class in at least an hour.

Ah, the daily struggles of a college student.

An empty wallet, an empty stomach and now stuck without a good grade.
xxxascal bendrothxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxhe eceptionist xxxx22 Years OldxxxxSinglexxxxxx

xx ( ( () ) )xx
User Image

🌿
                                      tab tab Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

tab tab Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

🌿

[color=#A9F5A9][u][color=white]xxx[/color][size=24][color=#088A29]Ⓟ[/color][color=#6E6E6E]ascal[/color] [color=#088A29]Ⓐ[/color][color=#6E6E6E]bendroth[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color]
[color=#A9F5A9][u][color=white]xxx[/color][size=18][b][color=#088A29]ℐ[/color][/b][/size][color=#6E6E6E]he[/color] [size=18][b][color=#088A29]ℜ[/color][/b][/size][color=#6E6E6E]eceptionist[/color] [color=white]xx[/color][color=#088A29]║[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#6E6E6E]22 Years Old[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#088A29]║[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#6E6E6E]Single[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#088A29]║[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#6E6E6E]♓[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#088A29]║[/color][/u][/color]

[align=right][color=#A9F5A9][u][size=22][color=#0B3B17]♫[/color][color=#04B431]♩[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=18] ( ( ([color=#FFBF00]☎[/color]) ) )[/size][color=white]xx[size=22][color=#04B431]♩[/color][color=#0B3B17]♫[/color][/size][/u][/color][/align][imgleft]http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r418/Suzuna42/583c6445-c2c3-4e63-abc3-9bd6234306bb_zpsf33c1eb9.jpg?t=1392459494[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=#088A29]🌿[/color][/size]
:tab::tab:[size=11]Text.[/size]

:tab::tab:[size=11]Text.[/size]

[size=24][color=#088A29][align=right]🌿[/align][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
User Image
a i m i x o c k w o o dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tab tab ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tab tab The Traveling Magician20Single
はじめまして, わたし は ハーイミ です◦ どぞよろしく おねがいします◦

User Image
                                                  🌌

tab tab Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here! Text goes here!

tab tab Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here! Text still goes here!

🌌

Thoughts;
Location;
Companion;

[imgleft]http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r418/Suzuna42/1d9b8697-8822-4b41-b2df-6426d235d960_zps575549ed.jpg?t=1392496663[/imgleft]
[size=20][b][color=#3104B4][u][color=#6E6E6E][color=#3104B4][size=24]ℋ[/size][/color] a i m i [color=white]x[/color] [color=#3104B4][size=24]ℒ[/size][/color] o c k w o o d[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/b][/size]
:tab::tab:[color=#58D3F7]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
:tab::tab:[size=9][color=#642EFE]『 [color=#6E6E6E]The Traveling Magician[/color] 』 [color=#58D3F7]║[/color] 『 [color=#6E6E6E]20[/color] 』 [color=#58D3F7]║[/color] 『 [color=#6E6E6E]Single[/color] 』 [color=#58D3F7]║[/color] 『 [color=#6E6E6E]♒[/color] 』[/color][/size]
[align=right][color=#3104B4][u]〖[color=#6E6E6E]はじめまして, わたし は[/color] [color=#58D3F7]ハーイミ[/color][color=#6E6E6E] です◦ どぞよろしく おねがいします◦[/color]〗[/u][/color][/align]

[imgright]http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r418/Suzuna42/42645579-ce98-4e4e-850f-53404064ac64_zpsec4ca44e.jpg?t=1392522352[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=#642EFE]🌌[/color][/size]

[color=#6E6E6E]:tab::tab: [size=9]Text goes here![/size]

:tab::tab:[size=9] Text still goes here![/size][/color]

[size=24][color=#642EFE][align=right]🌌[/align][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=9][align=right][i] [color=#642EFE]Thoughts[/color]
[color=#642EFE]Location[/color]
[color=#642EFE]Companion[/color][/i][/align][/size]
𝓣 h e X 𝓡 e c e p t i o n i s t

User Image

| P A S C A L | M A R C U S | A B E N D R O T H |

T H E X B A S I C S

NICKNAME
                  tab tab tab Pasco

BIRTHDAY
                  tab tab tab Summer 9th

HEIGHT
                  tab tab tab 5'9"

WEIGHT
                  tab tab tab 141.2 lbs

SEXULITY
                  tab tab tab Heterosexual

JOB
                  tab tab tab Receptionist at the Veterinarian Clinic

PET
                  tab tab tab N/A

PIERCINGS
                  tab tab tab N/A

TATTOOS
                  tab tab tab N/A

P R E F E R E N C E S

tab tab tab Flowers
                  tab tab tab Sunny Summer Afternoons

LOVES
                  tab tab tab Cute Animals
                  tab tab tab Koi Fish
                  tab tab tab Books about Romance

DISLIKES
                  tab tab tab Being Disorganized
                  tab tab tab Loud Noises
                  tab tab tab Sickness

HATES
                  tab tab tab Horror Stories
                  tab tab tab Abusive Pet Owners
                  tab tab tab Onions

FEARS
                  tab tab tab Large Insects
                  tab tab tab Blood

HOBBIES
                  tab tab tab Reading
                  tab tab tab Drawing (He isn't very good at it though)

TALENTS
                  tab tab tab Being Organized
                  tab tab tab Soothing Fussy Animals

P E R S O N A L I T Y

ROMANTIC
                  tab tab tab A tender soul, Pascal often has his nose in a book during his free time, reading about wild flights of fantasy and romance. Which ultimately influenced him to believe in things like True Love and the such. When he does meet that special person, he wants to make sure that everything goes 'right.'

COMPASSIONATE
                  tab tab tab Being the eldest of three siblings, Pascal has always been very gentle and loving towards other people, thanks to his little sisters. Since the beginning, he has always played the roll of the 'Caretaker,' and often expresses his concerns, aids and assists people when they need it.

DAYDREAMER
                  tab tab tab Every now and again, Pascal will get sucked into his own little inner world where he sometimes fantasizes about different things. Usually romance is at the center of these little 'episodes' but they are usually triggered by someone talking about different ways to 'woo' a person.

OVERSENSITIVE
                  tab tab tab In no way is Pascal a fighter, if someone insults him or something that he loves, he'll disappear for a while and sulk if anything. While he isn't particularly easy to upset, there are a few subjects that get him quite worked up. Most of these revolve around some events in his past.

ORDERLY
                  tab tab tab Bordering on the side of obsessive, Pascal loves it when things are in order and neat. Often at times, he will go way out of his way to make sure that everything is organized and ready for the next day or whatever. This habit was spawned from his past-time activity of reading cheese-y romance novels.

B A C K G R O U N D

BIOGRAPHY
                  tab tab tab Born and raised within the town, Pascal was the son of a pair of traveling merchants and the eldest of three siblings. Most of his childhood was spent among the greenery of the forest with his family, spending his days tending to his sisters, reading and learning about the vast world around himself. At a very young age, he learned that he loved cute animals and loved to help them. However, he was horribly squeamish whenever blood was involved. So, instead of becoming a vet like he wanted, he resorted to becoming the receptionist at the age of 20. Now he happily lives out his days watched pets being healed and cared for, while helping keep things orderly and clean for the Vet.

SUZUNA42
(Saving for other Character)

𝓣 h e X 𝓣 r a v e l i n g X a g i c i a n

User Image

| ℋ A I M I | α к ε ℓ α | ℒ o c k w o o d |

T H E X B A S I C S

NICKNAME
                  tab tab tab тhe тwilight мagician, нai

BIRTHDAY
                  tab tab tab ωinter 1st

HEIGHT
                  tab tab tab 5'4"

WEIGHT
                  tab tab tab 119.5 lbs

SEXUALITY
                  tab tab tab вisexual

JOB
                  tab tab tab тraveling мagician

PET
                  tab tab tab η/α

PIERCINGS
                  tab tab tab sapphire ηaval ρiercing

TATTOOS
                  tab tab tab мagical circle тattoo σn нer вack

P R E F E R E N C E S

tab tab tab ωriting נournals
                  tab tab tab cats

LOVES
                  tab tab tab ρracticing мagic
                  tab tab tab яeading αbout мagic
                  tab tab tab ρerforming мagic

DISLIKES
                  tab tab tab нarsh critics
                  tab tab tab яude ιndividuals
                  tab tab tab вugs

HATES
                  tab tab tab мessing-up σn spells
                  tab tab tab ∂ampness
                  tab tab tab вeing αwkward

FEARS
                  tab tab tab failing αs α мagician
                  tab tab tab нarming ιnnocent ρeople ωith нer spells

HOBBIES
                  tab tab tab star-gazing
                  tab tab tab мeditation

TALENTS
                  tab tab tab fortune-тelling
                  tab tab tab creating ιllusions

P E R S O N A L I T Y

ιNDEPENDENT
                  tab tab tab вecause of her history, Haimi has always been a fiercely independent young woman as her parents constantly reminded her that she can't depend on other so often. Just as well, she was never one who liked to be a burden on other people, no matter what. This often makes it difficult for her to ask for help when she needs it most.

ιNTELLECTUAL
                  tab tab tab ωhile, she may under perform on an emotional level, Haimi is a highly intellectual person that enjoys similar pursuits that entertain the mind and engage the brain. Another form of programming from her past as she never really had time to indulge in her emotions, only discipline and the strive for perfect. She often feels helpless and awkward when situations call for an emotional understanding.

нONEST
                  tab tab tab σne of her most obvious personality features, is her honesty. As sometimes, her lack of emotional understanding and brutal honesty can land her into some trouble from time to time. Though thankfully, it doesn't happen often, but when it does practically everyone knows about it.

sOCIAL
                  tab tab tab ∂espite her short comings, Haimi is a very social person as another result of her history. When left to her own devices, she is okay for a little while. However, she believes that the best way to learn is in the company of other people, so even with her lack of understanding the emotions of others, she always tries her best to make friends.

cONFIDENT
                  tab tab tab αnother key aspect of Haimi is her self-confidence, as its pretty hard to actually shake her. She knows that she isn't perfect, but still she always tries her best. She knows that she won't impress everyone, but isn't afraid to fail a spell or two, despite not liking it. She knows that not everyone will like her, and this doesn't bother her, the least bit. All because she knows that she isn't perfect.

B A C K G R O U N D

BIOGRAPHY
                  tab tab tab Raised in a far away country, Haimi is the only child of two well-known Magicians that taught her from a very young age, the mystical ways of magic and spell-casting. Her childhood was spent constantly with her nose in an ancient book of magic or in a dusty scroll as her parents continuously forced her into the mystic arts. With no time to play with other children, Haimi was isolated since the very beginning of her childhood. When she turned 16, like all magicians, she left home in search of her own 'magic.' She traveled far and wide to hone her skills with relentless training and studying, until her travels brought her to this small town, where she currently stays.

Suzuna42
Character: Jake, an Absol----------------------------------------------------------

Silhouetted against the light of the fading day, Jake stalked through the town as the shadows of towering buildings stretched across the ground and darkened narrow alleyways. Slinking into the shadows, he watched as people and their pokemon started to close up their shops and return home for a well-earned nights rest. However, for Jake, the day was just beginning. His soft pristine white fur did little to give him away as the busy world remained blissfully oblivious to his presence. His sharp eyes gleamed with a vibrant blood ruby red light as he watched the sun finally disappear below the far horizon to usher the darkness of night unto the town.

Lowering his lean powerful body to the ground, his posture tense and coiled to tight, ready to snap like a spring. He waited.

'Monster,' 'Bring of Devastation,' 'Omen of Death.'

These were but a few of the names by which his kind was known for. A sort of stigma that his kind were forced to bear, due to their reputation.

Thus, like many of his kind, Jake decided to shy away from those who don't understand him. Unfortunately, this meant most of man kind.

So afraid, was mankind of things he did not understand, more often than not shunning the misunderstood or unknown instead of fighting to understand it. Causing, these things to hide themselves in shadow to avoid the suffering and hurt, by the hands of man.

As the darkness set in and the last light of the dying day finally vanished, Jake sprung forward. All around him, other Ghost and Dark pokemon emerged from their hiding places as they raced to join him in welcoming the night.

All in all, this did not both Jake. No, he favored the shadows and loved the coolness of night where the calls of other night dwelling pokemon was the symphony of music by which he lived to. Here in this dim world, devoid of light and judgement, he could live and be free.

Yes, here with the brisk night winds flowing through his moonlit mane, the pleasant burn of exertion in his muscles. Here, as he galloped through the empty streets, accompanied with his other friends. Here was his Paradise! In the Brilliant Moonlite Night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff