Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slence is never a good thing. It is playful, yet keen. Some are bound to it and some are not. To be bound and able to speak is a terrible thing. For if it were you what would you do? What would make you hold it inside? If it were me i would probably fade away, being silenced can mean many different things, like being bound to this tree and struggling to be free in this land of hope and sorrow, we are we. Silence is NEVER a good thing, for it is a burden that is not so sweet.

(rate me please!)
(this poem is not about small secrets like about who you like.. just so you know.)
graveyard_faerie101
Slence is never a good thing. It is playful, yet keen. Some are bound to it and some are not. To be bound and able to speak is a terrible thing. For if it were you what would you do? What would make you hold it inside? If it were me i would probably fade away, being silenced can mean many different things, like being bound to this tree and struggling to be free in this land of hope and sorrow, we are we. Silence is NEVER a good thing, for it is a burden that is not so sweet.

(rate me please!)
(this poem is not about small secrets like about who you like.. just so you know.)

that was an awsome poem!!
thanx! can u rate me 1 to 10? 10 bing highest!
that was soo good!! i can totally relate! its too bad i am not that good.... i rate it a ten!
thnk you.... i am glad you think that.
-elemental-spirit-within-
graveyard_faerie101

(rate me please!)

that was an awsome poem!!

That's not a poem. That's a paragraph.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

"He who does not know how to be silent will not know how to speak." - Ausonius
thanx any way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas