• Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Eccentric General Offence Unit I Didn't Do It, I Wasn't Even There,
may revert to use of alias name: Problem Child, of the Idrian Navy
Murderer class

6 Light hours 'over' Gaia
Gaian system
Gaian Aerospace Defence Army Space

The ship gave off a huff like noise, before it replied.

Tightbeam, M16
x Eccentric GOU
o Culture fleet led by Torturer class ROU Xenophobe

Not you bastards again. Can a simple GOU not embark upon a killing spree without children tied to its apron strings?
I supose not. Let us save the warmth my weapons will gain as I destroy you, and surrender YOUR ships to me.
You will recive no other chance either.
Gaia system
GADA space
8 light hours from Gaia

Very well.

Even as the ROU replied the first 400 nanohole missiles had already been fired, displacers teleporting them nearly into direct contact with the GOU's hull. Turning the area of space around the much larger vessel into a minefield as each missile detonated creating a tiny, unstable, blackhole which would suck in an indeterminable amount of matter and then collapse. Laser cannons and anti-matter projectors discharge as the vessels began to accelerate instantly at 80 thousand times the speed of light, making 'runs' at the and past the GOU.

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Eccentric General Offence Unit I Didn't Do It, I Wasn't Even There,
may revert to use of alias name: Problem Child, of the Idrian Navy
Murderer class

6 Light hours 'over' Gaia
Gaian system
Gaian Aerospace Defence Army Space

The GOU gave a ships equiliviant of a raised eyebrow as it raised its shields without even bothering to seem bothered. As the first ROU went past, a Gangster class, it send out a power tenquil, smashing into the ships Mind and fighting for control.
The rest meerly met bursts of its laser cannons. Short controlled bursts at where it had judged the hull to be meerly .1 of an inch less.

To counter the mini blackholes, the GOU 'reversed', tugging its larger and bulkier form from the danger the 400 missiles had caused. It groaned slightly as a particuarly close one drew it closer.
arrow Aekea

Two flights of Branch multi-role fighters took off from Aekea. They were loaded up for ground attack, with 4 bunker buster missiles, 2 small yield tactical nuke missiles, 4 Air-to-Ground missiles, and two rocketpods.
(9Mods delete please))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces