Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

The Last World War left many parts of the world in rubble. The process of rebuilding has been long and difficult. Some areas of the world were left uninhabitable, condemned due to nuclear warfare and its aftermath. The United Military has taken over most areas, and the countries are now militarized states. Although it is not totalitarianism, it feels that way to many, causing the uprising of GS, or the Global Separatists. At first they were just a group that was considered harmless, but the rising faction has become a true threat and enemy of the United Military. The world is at the brink of war, once again. After just rebuilding their homes and communities, the thought of war plagues the people’s minds, hoping and wishing for anything but what they fear.
It was shocking to see how quickly the world we once knew was destroyed in a matter of a few years. The culture completely disintegrated, replaced with a false sense of security hiding behind something was supposed to “keep the world safe.” The United Military was a good idea, in theory.. But when it actually came down to it, the situations were harder and more complicated to understand.
Rules and Regulations

*Basic Gaia rules apply.
              *I should not have to tell you to be nice, and not to control others.
              *Let’s try and keep it semi-lit. Any one liners and you’re out.
              *Try not to take too long to reply- I despise a board slow as slugs.
              *There is no killing off other characters without consulting me first.
              *I encourage romance between characters- but keep it classy, folks.
              *But most of all, let’s just have fun!

TO APPLY:

Send application to my PM box. I will respond with an acceptance or denial (denial is not likely if you have a good character.)
Application:

[b]CHARACTER PROFILE[/b]
[imgleft] paste picture link here [/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=grey][size=11][align=left][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b]
[b]Height/Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye color/Hair color:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b]United Military, GS, Rouge, Civilian,or Politician (senator, community leader, ect..)

[b]Rank:[/b] If United Military, if not say ‘none’

[b]Short Bio:[/b] Tell me a little about your character, why they are affiliated with which faction, or not. Also tell where their true loyalties lie.

[b]Personality:[/b] Traits, include likes and dislikes in this area

[b]Your name:[/b]
[/align][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
User Image

Links to OOC and Profiles

OOC
Profiles
CHARACTER PROFILE
User Image

Name:Constance Delane
                            Sexual Preference:Straight
                            Height/Weight:5'6" 140lbs
                            Eye color/Hair color:Blue Brown
                            Affiliation:United Military

Rank: Staff Sergeant E-6; Counter Intelligence Officer

Short Bio: Constance (called 'Connie' by her folks) grew up in an average home. She was never bullied, never scarred, never traumatized by life events- she was a normal child. But when the conflicts began to arise that started the Last World War, she and her family began to change. Her father, drafted into the Army, abandoned his family and his country. He ran- to who knows where. Her mother turned to alcohol and other means to deal with her depression and mental issues, leaving Constance raising herself at age 12. The War raged on for six long years until one side finally gave up and surrendered to the United Senate. Thus began the United Military. By 18, Constance was used to living in a militarized state and only remembered “The Old World” vaguely. She joined the United Military at age 18, cut ties with her mother, and has been pursuing her career ever since. She has earned many promotions, leading her to a medium rank in her branch of military. She knew that many thought of the United Military to be ‘corrupt’ and unjust, but all they were trying to do was create stability and sustainability again. It was the only structure she truly knew in her young life. She felt that she owed most of her upbringing to the United Military.

Personality: Loyal, Secretive, Trustworthy, Strong-Willed, Hot-headed, Un-trusting, Quiet. Enjoys weapons, respect from others (especially elders and men), and loves a good strategy. Greatly dislikes liars. Hates to see fear in others, for it is a weakness. Has a distaste for old-fashioned people who miss "The Old-World."

Your name:Trisket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces