19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
nurse-winter
ULTIMATE_KODIAK

The worry didn't leave her face as she watched her fellow angel, but in the end, all she could do was sigh. She knew better than to dote on a knight, and trying to be serious with someone like Arcuarephael was beyond her ability. She stood and followed the two outside, adjusting her pack as she moved. Somewhere in her rational psyche, she found it funny that she'd come without anything, but she was now leaving with a pack of supplies given to her by a demon no less who simply assumed that she'd cooperate. ....Well... she'd cooperate with Arcuarephael so the golden angel wouldn't have to carry the extra weight.

Just before leaving the worn house, Faida made sure to swipe the butcher's knife she'd brought from the bunker. It would be handy for cutting up the dragon meat once they got back. She smiled softly, thinking about how surprised and happy dragon meat could make Astriael. Refreshed by this thought, she took off into the air, following after Arcuarephael.
Tsouloufi
nurse-winter
TeacupsonaString
xScroomsaw
wise_ninja_person
Velchosus
Demonique Affection
Dj_Foxzy106
Things_we_Lost
TheEbullientAilurophile
ULTlMATE_KODIAK

Pink. Pink everywhere. Hale stood stupidly for a moment, unsure how to take this recent development but then stood aside, sweeping out his hand "come on in" He said politely, poker face on. Astriael was going to kill him. Well, technically she said he could deal with this. this was him, Dealing.
The entity hadn't spoken at all yet, which made him think that it would be really great if Téa was here- it seemed she had some psychic mind talking powers. But she seemed to have stepped out at some point yesterday
" of course" he thought to himself grumpily "why on earth would someone with the necessary skills be around at a convenient time?"

((sorry for taking so long and having such a crap post everyone- things got crazy with the move and whatnot but I'm settled now, more or less. so I should be on more))

Space Treasure

Demonique Affection
Things_we_Lost
wise_ninja_person
ULTlMATE_KODIAK

(( So. This has been long awaited I think. ))

The trio flew silently in the air. Arcuarephael didn't fly as quickly or as skillfully as she had before due the weight of the backpack. The transpiring of what happened before was still churning in her stomach. She really wasn't up for the decision of having to pick who she liked more. Unless they were okay with polyamory, then maybe this would make things easier. And Arcuare was well aware of the fact that choosing not to choose was, in fact, making a choice. Maybe she should let them down easy, tell them that she was open for a tousle or two in the woods, but nothing more than that. It happened all the time at the barracks. Soldiers who were friends would give their buddies a tug and then return. Arcuarephael let her mind follow different trains of thought until she got bored of that. They got to the forest and she started to elegantly maneuver around trees, throwing her weight in the direction she needed to go. Maybe she'd stay outside to play a concerto while the others went in.

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
nurse-winter

With Arcuarephael flying in front of them, it was hard for Faida not to stare from time to time, her face harboring a gentle smile. Unfortunately, she was sharing the rear with the demon Vidar, and that quickly sored her expression. She was trying not to blatantly hate the demon, but it was a struggle; one she intended to win, but it would take time. It didn't help that she perceived him also staring at Arcuarephael. The feeling got under the pale eyed angel's skin more than she'd like to admit, but it was only because she knew how those two regarded each other. An angel and a demon... It was unnatural!

She stayed quiet during the flight, giving herself encouragement that soon they'd all be back with Astriael. Of course, she'd forgotten about the demon Hale being around, but that was just one dark cloud among the brilliant promise of being near another angel again!

Melodious Hunter

Tsouloufi
nurse-winter
TeacupsonaString
xScroomsaw
wise_ninja_person
Velchosus
Demonique Affection
Dj_Foxzy106
Things_we_Lost
TheEbullientAilurophile
ULTlMATE_KODIAK

((pretty sure it's your turn Ultimate Kodiak, since my character is 'sleeping' but I'll post something to nudge us along, yeah?))

Astriael thought she heard a 'Come in' from Hale's direction. Clearly she would have to have words with him about what exactly 'dealing' meant. and those words would be pointed. like knives. okay so they would be knives, probably sharp ones. like her daggers. okay they would be her daggers.probably. but that would come later once she was out of bed. Which didn't look like it would be any time soon, particularly since it seemed they had company and she did NOT feel like interacting with company at the moment. She thought she heard footsteps and to make her decision to remain in bed she grumpily gathered her blanket and burrito'd herself in it, pulling the patchwork quilt over her head and scrunching into a ball.
Ulyanin-Coyote
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Having rolled inside upon invitation, the happy fluffy-headed Ulyanin bounced in the giant gumball encasing the exuberant little guy's childlike body from the neck down; however, once he was inside of the concealed structure, both the aura and clothing of the strange little person changed to a purple color. Then, the eerie change in demeanor had also occurred. What could it mean?

With: Hale and Astriael
Thoughts/Feelings: Curious, friendly, cheerful
Theme: Counting Stars
Life Counter: 11/300
wise_ninja_person
Demonique Affection
Dj_Foxzy106
xScroomsaw
nurse-winter

((Sorry, I was short on time...))

Quick Reply

Submit