Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Produced By: Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn
Inspirations: Savages, Army Of Two, Organized Crime Movies/ Show.

Note; Do not steal I will hunt you down and shut down everything

Introduction
Story
Rules
Skeletons
Links
Weather/ Time/ Day
Accepted

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
THE STORY

In 2014 the mafias of the well known races , such as the Italians and Russians, finally came out of hiding and claimed their place at the top of the chain, once they shown themselves the gangs, pimps, law enforcement, and anything else with power or means of making money started listening to them. One Mafia took the whole thing by storm and all the other mafias agreed to have them lead all families, no one made a move with out them knowing if they did death was the solution. But as that is well doesn't end well one of the sons of the big Mafia didn't want to wait till he was in charge and with FBI on their tall it wouldn't be hard, the son ratted on everyone in every family until he was in power and the FBI agent who the deal was made with was made his right hand man, but as soon as everything was over with and his name was out for people to hear and fear he was killed without a trace on who his killer was and after his death and the family stuck on who should take over besides the agent was putting all their plans on hold.

The FBI Agent who helped put everyone away was given the biggest recognistion and a promotion so big that he retired early at age 28, but he got bored of living a non working life and when offered the spot to be a right hand man in the mafia he quickly agreed he would get more money, and he would help run a organization without anyone knowing who he was. A month or so after the families rise to power the Head of the Family was killed no one knows who or why but they figured it was someone who wanted power for themselves. No one wanting the former agent as the Don tried to start a vote on who the next Don would be but they all voted on themselves quickly taking order for his position and was now the next Mafia leader.

Getting sick of the mafia and their power gained the government found a way that would keep their hands clean and the mafia dead, a group of mercenaries was hired to clear the world of them. The group led by one man with two others and his sister with her own two with the skills needed to kill them what they don't know is that the mafia members aren't what they seem they two are skilled killers just not as skilled. The mercenaries are also getting help from the cops who aren't working for the family add back up and extra hands for whatever the mercs need.

The FBI as smart as they are, are pulling a trick on both sides one to kill the mafia and the other is to put a bunch of illegal killers away for good. With everyone either dead or alive the FBI will get the credit for everything and the government back on top of the world order. Unbeknownst to them the sons of the murdered former Don had returned home without anyone knowing waiting for their chance to get revenge on the person who killed their father.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Very simple rules I follow them, he follows them, we, she, they follow them and so shall you. First off follow Gaia TOS I would hate to see your lively hood (if you want to call it that) banned but if you take it far enough it will be. NO Godmodding no supermans in here or goku's or captain america's (i know a lot of super heroes I know just shut up). NO cybering why because I'm never in the mood to read some dudes johnson in some girl's kitty kat (didn't know how to put it). This is literate two paragraphs minimum if you have writers block then I can take a paragraph but no every post you do. Cursing is highly encourage from me jus not after the curse word already use. Violence a big must what kind of organized rp would it be if violence was banned right. Drug use is up to you if you want to be a crack head ok whatever just know if you do an amount not known to man then your OD'd and I can't help your character back up or to life he's probably gone or brain damaged. Romance same thing you want a girl go ahead but once clothes come off fade to black and time skip five minues ahead or however long you think it'll take you to finish. Age limit your character can be is from 19-40 nothing lower and anything higher can't possibly fight like their twenty years younger. Real pictures only anime use to be my style but not no more, no scene kids Why? because mafia's and scene kids don't mix asian only few are allowed they do have their own mafia so I won't fight against it but this mafia is mixed races. Title the profiles according to roles family=mafia, kill em=mercs, got ya=FBI and for our father=two sons of the murdered don. When I choose mods you listen and if you feel it is unfair on their demands let me know and I'll settle it but if your wrong well your stupid and something bad must happen to your character I'm a fair man so I won' choose my moderates if they are wrong. Only acceping ten mafia members, six merc, two FBI, and two sons first come first serve...Cops or other characters are unlimited until I feel like theirs too many of them

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/axe-swinger/b1a23b2f-37aa-4f6c-8255-5c6f84393cb4_zpsaa0b1dd1.jpg[/IMG](IMAGE HERE).
Username:
Character’s Name:
Role:(mafia, merc ete)
Sexuality:
Abilities/Talent:
Weakness:
History:
Job: [Government, reporter, ect.]
[/align]

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250