Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sam nodded and steped in, one TACs man flanking him. The rest would wait outside the office.
Taren nodded to one of the hellbringer's and he called in two more, These two flanked the other tac's, While ther other 2 went inside and watched sam and the tacs member.
Sam looked around at the office, wondering in the back if his head what goverment this place worked for, or where it got its funding. Time to speak up. "So before we get to the alliance talks, I'd like to ask a few questions if thats ok with you."
Taren nodded as he took his seat behind the desk and offered him the plate of cookies and large mug of hot coffee. "Ask away."
Sam took the coffee with a large smiled. He filled a disposable cup next to the pot, added his stuffs and started to drink it. He hadnt had his fix yet. "Well for starters, what goverment's jurisdiction do you fall under?"
Taren looked at sam as he poured himself a cup and takes a sip, "The United States Military my friend, President Bush funds this base."
Sam nodded. "United States eh? Its good to know your on the right side then. Well atleast for now. Sides are never constant." He looked around at the offcie again, nice digs. "So what exactly do you people do?"
Taren shrugged, "We help who need's it, We don't got a certain purpose yet, Haven't had one assigned." He contiued to sip the coffee.
"Ah." Veg nodded around and sipped his coffee. "So, mind leading me on a tour. I know this seems like a pain in the a** but I like to be well informed."
Taren shifted through some paper's, He then looked up at veg and nodded, "Very well, What shall you like to see first?" He stand's up and walks to the door opening it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff