Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

Exal3
Lord Redtail Rathan
Not a fan of actual Military RP guilds, but i wish you luck all the same.

Besides, as a sci-fi writer, I have issues with this kind of thing. I always compare it to my tech, and it always bugs me. Especially when i see a glaring weakness to be exploited. or my actual military experience screams to me that something is done wrong. XD

A lot of folks within the Gaia Military Community are in the actual military in real life as well, including myself. I see it as being part of a group of people with common interests. Nice to get your input though. Have a great day.

Well hey, ya learn something new everyday.

Good luck,

User 31267489's Senpai

Married Noob

More bumping

Sparkly Hunter

Exal3
I just saw your quote in your sig...I almost choked on my coffee. XD I likes it. That made my day. So, TY~
SmittysBride
Exal3
I just saw your quote in your sig...I almost choked on my coffee. XD I likes it. That made my day. So, TY~

I'm glad someone pays attention to my sig. smile

Sparkly Hunter

Exal3
SmittysBride
Exal3

Welp...I'm one of those people who read like, everything. So, yeh. lol Anyway...good luck recruiting. It's so darn hard right now. It's like all the role players fled.
SmittysBride
Exal3
SmittysBride
Exal3

Welp...I'm one of those people who read like, everything. So, yeh. lol Anyway...good luck recruiting. It's so darn hard right now. It's like all the role players fled.

Recruiting role-players was going successful. I received several PMs from people wanting to join. Only problem now is, I'm one of those role-players that's going to flee. xD

Sparkly Hunter

Exal3

Recruiting role-players was going successful. I received several PMs from people wanting to join. Only problem now is, I'm one of those role-players that's going to flee. xD
Oh dear~! lol

Saint

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas