< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y U L E
Give me all your money, honey-- Give me all your money.
Give me all your money, honey-- Give me all your money.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOCATION [ Istanbul, Turkey; Lewd's Base --> Dubai; Hotel room ] COMPANY [ The Brothel's Occupants --> No one ] WEARING [ Outfit --> Pajamas ] ORCHESTRATION [ The Poison Woman ]

User Image

There was a lesser speaking to her; something Yule found little interest in. "Yes, yes, good good. Go on, off with you, now," she said after completely ignoring the woman speaking to her. After downing her drink, she walked out of the brothel, displeased by the scent of sweat and poverty. She was unsure of what her mission was, at that point. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the heat, but something about Istanbul was making her forgetful and slightly dizzy. So, as she held her head and reached her hand toward a nearby wall, a man tripped over her and began to curse in whatever language it was they spoke in Turkey. She rolled her eyes and threw some change toward the man, hoping desperately he would shut his damn mouth and find more interest in the money.

Yule was glad by the silence and pathetic gathering of coins after the man realized what was thrown. She smiled a devious smile and spit on the lowly s**t beneath her. "Pathetic piece of s**t." she hissed as he picked up the last of the coins and walked into the brothel which she had just exited. She rolled her eyes at his wastefulness. "And they wonder why they stay poor." She silently hoped that he would starve to death and then walked through the streets to the airport. She needed desperately to leave the impoverish nation before she grew physically ill. Dubai would suffice as a wonderful contrast to the ugliness of it all, so she plopped down enough money for a first-class ticket, no less, to Dubai.

A lonely, but champagne-filled, flight later, she landed in the city in the depths of night. The sounds of the airport could be heard from what seemed to be miles away, as it was the loudest thing screaming through the air of a restful night. Yule, hands in pockets, stumbled to a high-class hotel, planning to report to Axel in the morning. But just as she took off her shoes and lied down in the bed to sleep for the night, her phone buzzed and an annoyed sigh left her lungs.

"Who could possibly be texting me at such an hour?" she cursed slightly as she lazily slid the phone from the table and into her palm. The screen nearly blinded her as she squinted and groaned to read the message. "Thyne? Why do you insist on texting me? You're just a lowly worm. No wealth. No class. No elegance," she wanted to throw her phone across the room after reading Thyne's demands. Of course he wanted her help. But he of course didn't ask ahead of time for said help... unless it counts that he texted her at FOUR IN THE MORNING for a mission not even twelve hours later. What an imbecile.

However, despite all the rage and disgust with the man, she was obligated to follow his orders, as he was The Edacious' 'most prized mole'. A filthy traitor was all he was to Yule. And it was difficult to put so much trust in a man who clearly was not worthy of any. But Axel always seemed to side with the gay man when it came to disputes. Eh, they're probably ******** or something. That's the only reason Axel would be so defensive of the poor little b***h. She wasn't even sure if Thyne was poor, she just hated how a human in another gang was somehow seen as above her in Axel's icy blue eyes.

Her fingers danced across the phone's screen, making out a displeased agreement to help Thyne in his little game. Whatever it was, she was sure it wasn't important. Nothing Thyne ever wanted to do was important. Another roll of her eyes and she pressed "send" hoping desperately that he wouldn't respond. The phone was slammed back onto the table next to her and she angrily turned onto her side to try and sleep what little she could.

OOC: Sorry for that if it doesn't make sense. It's like four in the morning and I figured I should post as Yule because reasons. <3 ilyguys.

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

Leader of The Eminent

Leader of The Starving

xxxAbilities:
                                                    ° Control of Time
                                                    ° Control of Fear

xxxAbilities:
                                                    ° Control of Bodily Functions and Muscles

xxxxxxxxxx"Aye," Francis responded with a smug smile crawling over his lips. "The gun bothers me none, may I come up?" He was sure that the man wouldn't allow for him to enter the base without first hearing the terms of the alliance, but he figured it was worth a try to not have to yell to the tower throughout the ...er... business meeting.

"Nein, freunde. Just speak your terms and we will draw up a contract afterwards," Viktor was tense and nervous; perhaps even frightened. But there was something charming about the British lad below.

"Aye, mate. My terms are as follows," he took a breath and laughed slightly because he was at a loss for words. "We attack each other none. Your gang, as well as my own, is free to seek shelter in either base at any time. The information of The Starving is safe in the hands of The Eminent and vice versa. But, Viktor, I must now bribe you with my tremendous forture. You see, if you align with me, you will no longer starve. Meals on me, mate," he flashed a s**t-eating grin to the red-head above him and hoped that he would agree. But there was no way he wouldn't. It would be too risky.

Viktor sighed at the bribe. How sad was it that he found that part to be the most useful? "Ja, freunde, you can come up," he handed Maelys the gun and backed away from the ledge whilst running a shaky hand through his auburn hair. "Well, friends, it's late. Let's go to sleep," he sighed at the weakness of his gang and the pathetic lows to which it was forced to stoop.

Francis smiled fiendishly, "Mate I'll see you in the morning; we'll discuss the contract over tea." As he finished speaking and saw Viktor retreat back onto the roof, he caught the glimpse of someone climbing the building. The figure then disappeared into the second story and Francis followed after him with a raised eyebrow. "Goodnight, mates," he said as he departed from the group.

{Click here to read the rapid RP of what Francis and Yasin do when they meet.}

OOC and Tags: Woot! READY FOR THE TIME SKIP. Not tagging anyone because everyone will be in different places by the times skip <3 Sorry for how short it is XD

wouldn't you say that the world has spit on you enough?
                xxxthe world has spit on you
                xxxxxxthe world has spit on you
                xxxxxxxxxthe world has spit on you
                xxxxxxxxxxxxthe world has spit on you
                i believe we've had enough trying to save the world
                trying to save the worldxxx
                trying to save the worldxxxxxx
                trying to save the worldxxxxxxxxx
                trying to save the worldxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

August 6th, 2016 at 12:00 PM (noon). {Time based in Vienna, Austria}
You can still post for whatever you may have missed, but it's like... late now... so they need to be "going to sleep". Of course, you can have them stay up and whatever, but just be sure that you explain what they're doing at the new time.

^-^ Love you guys.

Here's the Chart Again

Roll Call:
The Soviet Union
Francis, Izetta, Morris, Shayne, Thyne, Viktor

Valentine Rosa
Ikuya, Isaak, Jacqui, Lillith, Marcus, Sasha

Ai Amaterasu
Kerani

R e v e r i e F a e
Mora (Don't worry, I'm going to post as Yule soon so she isn't stuck anymore)

Mei Perennius Sol
Cheryl, Maelys

Jezebell Belmont
Lorne, Sionn

xSHENKAx
Darius (And you need to finish Nadine's profile TT^TT)

Hazel Eyes 5
Rosa, Vincent

SiiDEWALK c h a l k
Axel, Yasin

Chrome Butterfly
Claude

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

i'm a sinner. i'm a sinner. i'm a sick, cold-hearted killer.
                                i'm a lover. i'm a winner. and i do it all to steal him.
                                from a life he thinks he wants.
                                but i knew he would regret.
                                living life without this awesome man.
                                so i will kill them dead.

________________________OUO________________________

Human in The Splenetic

xxxSkills:
                                                              ° Parkour/Free Running
                                                              ° Magic Tricks
                                                              ° Lockpicking

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location: His Home in London, Englandxxxxx
                                                              Attire: Outfit xxxxxxxxxx
                                                              Weapons/Equipment: Cards (Backpack) More Cards (Backpack) Even More Cards (Backpack) (Another picture of the last deck) Still More Cards (Backpack) He Likes Cards, Okay? XD (Backpack) Just.......Okay? (Backpack) Gas Mask (Backpack) Matches, lighters, some more just normal decks of cards, a change of clothes, hair bleach, and hand sanitizer in backpackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx
                                                                                  Thyne slipped his arms back through his hoodie and zipped it up with a satisfied sigh leaving his lungs. "Well, thanks for nothing," he chuckled as he pulled two lazy fingers to his forehead and saluted the naked man in his bed.

The man sat up from bed and rubbed his eye lazily. "What?" he yawned.

"The door is just down the hall," he beamed a smile to the man.

"How did I get here?" he asked as he opened his eyes to see Thyne. "C-Clarence? Is that you?" Thyne smiled fiendishly at his hazy memory of their afternoon. He wasn't usually one to have sex during the daylight, but after getting a call from one of the men that used to bully him, he simply couldn't resist but to turn him gay.

"Yes, it's Clarence Crump. And guess who just ******** my rump?" he placed his hands on his knees and smiled a closed-eyes smile to the man before reaching out a finger and poking his nose playfully. However, the look of confusion and terror on his face was something Thyne wanted to see, so he opened his eyes and let the tip of his tongue slip out of the side of his smile.

"W-what?! What did you do?" he pulled the blanket over his torso with terrified eyes.

"You don't remember? We had sex, f*****t," Thyne was thoroughly enjoying the confusion and terror.

The naked man's eyes widened even further and he screamed, "You're insane! You raped me!"

Thyne frowned at the comment and straightened his posture to place a hand over his heart. "I did no such thing! It was consensual. I even recorded you saying it was okay, see?" he pulled out his phone and played the very drunk voice of the phone call he had received. The conversation began with the naked man crying and apologizing for all of the things he said to Thyne in school, but Thyne, the clever and convincing b*****d he was, convinced the drunken man to come to his house to "make it up to him".

"You can leave now," Thyne said with a s**t-eating grin on his face and a cheery tone to his voice, "You ******** f*****t." The man began to cry as he dressed himself and eventually left Thyne to himself again.

So, satisfied with the revenge, he grabbed his headphones from his bedside table, slid them over his ears, and pranced to his dresser. He hummed along to the song and shook around his freshly-humped-rump while he dug through his clothes in search of something. He eventually wrapped his fingers around it and strapped it to his wrists and its feed to his backpack. Before pulling out his phone, he made sure that the device would not malfunction, and he smiled when he realized that everything was in place.

"Stil," he said into the phone as his accomplice answered, "Meet me there in an hour, or I'll kill your wife." He laughed maniacally and closed the phone before the man could respond. (Yes, closed his phone. He has a lot, they can't ALL be smartphones.)

Then, with a different phone, he dialed Yule's number and waited for her to answer: "Yule, meet me where we discussed in one hour or I'll show you your beating heart." Another maniacal laugh left his mouth, and he took both phones into his bathroom and flushed them down the toilet.

* * *

After stealing a car and casually driving to the Bank of Baroda, Thyne stepped out of the vehicle and flashed a smile to his accomplices. It was comforting to see that they cared enough to help. He slid earbuds into his ears and spoke to them with no intention of hearing their responses. "Ciao. Sono contento che si potrebbe fare qui," he said as he approached them. "Stil, take care of the lights, Yule, you go in first. No need to wear a mask, doll-face, I brought enough to change everyone's appearances." He smiled as he lied so easily to the white-haired woman and then watched Stil walk into the building and as soon as the lights were out, he smiled an evil smile, slid his gas mask over his face, and pushed Yule into the building, following after with a smug grin hidden beneath the filters of his mask. The music screaming through his headphones was enough to drown out the terror in the dark room. "Stil, black out the windows, these people came to see a show." He smiled and turned off the safety switch on his device, bringing a small flame to life just below his left hand. As he looked at it with glittering eyes, Stil had painted the windows black and Thyne quickly brought his wrists together....

A human flamethrower. On one side of the device was an open flame, and on the other, when brought near his other hand, was a stream of transparent spray paint. He laughed maniacally as he watched a fireball leave his arms and burn the cowering people before him alive. His music kept the sounds of their misery from his ears and he reached into his pockets for just long enough to pull out two decks of cards. He shot them from his fingers as far in the air as they would go, and then brought his wrists together again and watched with happy eyes as they burnt to ashes before ever reaching the ground.

"Welcome, mates," he said in his natural British accent, "to Act One!" He laughed and stepped on burning corpses until he was at the front desk where a woman was holding her hands in the air and crying. "Oh no no no... shhh. Love, it's alright. I'd like to make a withdrawal, please." His voice was eerily comforting and his yellow eyes were glowing with hatred for humanity and its pathetic monetary values and morals. He reached into his jacket's pocket with his right hand and opened a quite large bottle of hand sanitizer, only to pour it on the desk. He then placed the small flame on his left wrist to it and smiled as it burnt a small but powerful flame. "Please don't cry, mate," he said sweetly as he placed his right hand into the sanitizer and showed his burning fingers to the woman, then stroked her face with them so that her hair caught fire and she ran from him screaming over his music.

He frowned slightly at the sound breaking through the beautifully appropriate song, but eventually wiped the burning sanitizer off of his hands and climbed over to the woman's abandoned computer.

Quite a while of hacking and trusting Yule and Stil to hold off the police later, Thyne had transferred nearly a billion euros to a near-empty bank account. The account was under the name of the man from that morning. While in his drunken state, he had agreed to, not only have sex with Thyne, but to also leave the rights to his bank account to a friend of Thyne's, should he pass. So, after giving him a poisoned drink, Thyne was hasty in having him sign the paperwork and humiliating him. He was due to die within the hour....

So, as Thyne left the building, he slid a revolver from his backpack and shot both Yule and Stil in their backs before burning any remaining police alive.

* * *

After escaping the police, bleaching his hair, and changing his clothes/appearance, Thyne bought a ticket to Dubai. And a quick flight later, he climbed the stairs of Axel's building to his office and danced in with a s**t-eating grin on his face. He reached into his pocket, pulled out a folded sheet of paper, opened it, and slammed it onto Axel's desk.

"Ciao, passeratto," he said sweetly as he kissed the top of his head and winked. "I got you a present." The paper before him probably made no sense, but on it were the rights of the bank account that now held one billion euros... and it was in Axel's name.

He batted his eyelashes and beamed a flirtatious smile to the love of his life, "The funeral's this weekend. Be my plus one?"

Location: Dubai (The Edacious' Base)xxxxx
                                                              Attire: New Outfit :3 xxxxxxxxxx
                                                              Weapons/Equipment: The stuff in his backpack <3 Haha It's essential, obviously. (Just click the Outfit Link)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOC and Tags: WOOT! I have been BEYOND psyched for this post! XD Sorry it's so long. /: {Holy s**t that is A LOT longer than I thought it was DX I'm really ******** sorry about that, guys. *Not going to post for a really long time*}

Translations:
                                                              1.) Hello, I'm glad you could make it here.

SiiDEWALK c h a l k
                                                              Direct Conversation and a Gift <3

________________________OUO________________________

it's sadistic, it's pathetic. so simplistic, it's poetic.
                                it's ironic, so psychotic.
                                and i really really want it.
                                so i'll take what i deserve.
                                and say "hey well ******** the price".
                                so i'll cut them into pieces.
                                take my demons' own advice.

User Image

Springtime Prophet

User Image
//A x e l L e o n h a r d G h e r i n g//
leader of the edacious

I ' MX A B O U TX T H A TX L I F EXX X XX XI ' MX A B O U TX T H A TX L I F EX
You're itching for the money that I use to wipe my a**x x x x xx x x x x x x x xToo bad it'll never help you buy some ******** class

♛LOCATION :: Dubai, United Arab Emirates-his office
                                                        ♛COMPANY :: No one
                                                        ♛OOC :: Sorry it's so long! I had a lot to put in.
                                                        ♛Translations:: Good night into that sweet release
                                                        ♛Quotes::
                                                        Hazel Eyes 5
                                                        conversation
                                                        The Soviet Union
                                                        conversation and action with Thyne, doesn't notice Shayne entering. Let me know if that's okay!

It wasn't until a few minutes after Thyne left his presence that Axel realized the man had not given him one bit of useful information. He frowned as he re-tightened his tie around his neck. What was wrong with him? It was so unlike him to do things like that, to just forget that someone owed him something, especially after he'd "paid" them first. The CEO fixed up his appearance as best he could, tugging at the collar of his shirt in an attempt to hide the hickey that he'd caught a glimpse of in the mirror. It was getting late, and no doubt Vince had grown extremely tired of waiting for him. Axel tossed on his coat and pulled his gloves back on, giving one last look to his computer screen before shutting it down. Still nothing from Yule. He was beginning to grow very impatient with her. What kind of assassin kept their boss waiting? It was irritating beyond all belief. Couldn't she do so simple of a job as to spy on another gang? Axel wanted her back, now, and he was not a patient man. He never had been. The CEO could feel a familiar anger rising up within him as he made his way to the elevator. He could feel the eyes of his employees watching him from their pathetic little cubicles. Such miserable lives they led.

"Mr. Ghering?" one of his secretaries said as he walked past.

Axel turned on her sharply. "Was?" he spat in his native tongue. Just as he spoke, a window across the room shattered, spilling glass down the side of the tower. Several employees gasped in shock, and a few more went over to try and figure out what had happened. Axel rubbed his forehead before turning his glare back on the Arabic woman at the desk before him.

"A-are you leaving for the night, sir?" she asked with her thick accent. Her eyes darted to the hickey uncovered on his neck.

Axel instinctively turned that side away from her when he saw her eyes graze the bruise, and he pulled at his collar a bit more to try and hide it. He gave her a brisk nod. "Ja, I have some business to attend to elsewhere. Gute Nacht." He knew the woman knew nothing of German, but by now the 'goodnight' phrase was familiar to her, even if she didn't know what it meant. Axel turned on his heel and went for the elevator then, taking one slightly nervous glance at the broken window. What was wrong with him today?

TIME SKIP

Although his dear aunt and uncle's house was a good deal from the airport where the private jet had landed, Axel didn't mind. He was about to be getting an entire inheritance. Nothing could dampen his spirits at the moment. The German glanced over at Vince as he negated the energy powering the security systems and gates. Look at them; they thought they were so safe surrounded by their bars of iron and electric fences. Well, they were wrong. Axel scanned the house with his x-ray vision as he approached right up the front walk. "It appears as though there are only three servants inside," he whispered to Vince. The CEO raised a hand once they reached the front door, and the clicking of several locks was heard as he used his powers to open the door.

Once inside, he looked at Vince a final time. "You know your job. Have fun." He gave the man a devilish smile before waving in dismissal at him. Then he headed for the large, marble staircase at the other side of the entryway. It'd been years and years since he'd seen the house; he'd only visited once when he was a small boy, and he didn't remember much of the visit except his extreme distaste for his cousin Viktor, who was also an only child. Still to this day, the disgusting taste on his tongue when the name rolled of was unmistakable. There was just something about the boy that had set him off. Perhaps it was the way he actually seemed to care about others. What a pathetic weakness. Axel himself cared for no one; or at least that's what he told himself. He didn't have time for that.

He made his way silently down the corridor, trying to remember which of the vast number of rooms had belonged to his aunt and uncle. Eventually he found it, down at the end of the corridor. The two of them were still sleeping soundly, lulled into a fake sense of security. Axel smirked as he approached their bed. A smirk crept across his face, then turned to a full-on smile as he fought a bout of laughter back. It was just too funny. To think that they'd thought it was a good idea to tell him where their inheritance was going. And not only that, but to think he would give it to Viktor if the man ever straightened out. Axel hadn't heard wind of his cousin for years, not since he left home. And he didn't plan on sharing anything with the man, especially money. Axel cracked his knuckles and used his energy negation to keep the two of them unconscious for the time being. "Gute Nacht in diesem süßer Tod," he whispered.

Gloved hands wrapped around their throats one at a time, until their deep, even breathing fell to stillness. The quiet in the room was suddenly very unsettling to Axel, for a reason he couldn't explain or comprehend. The man bit his lip, holding his ears as if trying to keep the silence out. He backed slowly out of the room. Surely Vince was done by now and they could leave.

TIME SKIP

Axel had slept on and off all night, and he didn't understand why. Dark circles encased the underneath areas of his eyes as he sat at his desk in the tower yet again. The news had arrived to him early that morning of his aunt and uncle's "untimely" death. Axel was grateful he didn't have to pretend to care; everyone who worked for him knew he was a man of few emotions beyond anger and greed, so he didn't have to work up pitiful tears or anything of the sort when the news arrived. It was just another day to him. Although the excitement at the amount of money that would soon be his was nearly overwhelming.

There was still nothing from Yule on his computer, though. The CEO frowned. But before he could attempt to contact her again, the door to his office swung open and Thyne entered the room--even more boisterously than usual. Axel felt a blush creep across his cheeks when the man dared to kiss him on the head. He used his powers to slam the door shut rather quickly, hoping that no one had seen it. It took a few seconds for him to register that Thyne had actually spoken, and that there was a paper now laying flat on the desk in front of him. He thought he saw his name on it, but his tiredness was keeping him from keeping all the letters straight and where they needed to be. This had been happening all of his life, which was why he really preferred not to read. Or write, for that matter. And it only seemed to get worse the more tired he got.

"Ah... what is this?" he asked Thyne in his German accent. A currently un-gloved hand reached out and plucked the paper up, bringing it closer to his eyes. No matter how hard he tried, though, he couldn't seem to get the letters on the page to behave and form the words that he knew were there. With one eyebrow cocked, he looked up at Thyne. "And by the way..." he added with a smug grin. Axel quickly stood up and kissed Thyne on the lips. But instead of pulling away, he lingered there, planting kisses on the man's lips over and over again. His hands found their way to the small of his back as he pushed Thyne back against the desk. After a few more kisses, the man moved down to Thyne's neck, kissing and sucking near his collarbone. He pulled away finally, and with the smug grin still plastered on his face (well, and a bit of a blush) he said, "That is pay-back for this." A slender finger pointed to the hickey on the side of his neck.

He turned his attention absently back down to his desk and the cryptic sheet of paper, not realizing someone else had now entered his office--and probably seen more than he would have liked.

♛LOCATION :: Dubai, United Arab Emirates-his office
                                                        ♛COMPANY :: Thyne (and Shayne)

Trapped in a world where money controls you,
                                                                                                                        Hustle hard or be a piece of s**t.

User Image

"It takes more than just your eyes to truly see the world around you. Once you lose your eyesight, you see the world as it really is."

Mood: Composed
With: No one
Speaking to: No one
Health: 100%
Equipment: His three swords (behind the counter)
Thoughts: I wonder what's going on with the rest of the gang.
Outfit: Isaak's Outfit

Isaak stood behind the counter of a bar, drying a shot glass slowly, since it was the afternoon of August 6th. He never worked the afternoon shift, since it was a bit overwhelming for the twenty-nine year old man and was a bit shy around large crowds. He liked the morning shift better because of less customers coming in. He also liked the customers that came in the morning and would chat with them, becoming friendly with them. He finished with the last glass and placed it in the cabinet behind the bar gently, making sure not to mess anything up. It was still quite surprising that he, a man who had completely lost his eyesight due to mysterious circumstances, had a job as a bartender in the city of St. Petersburg. Still, he got the job so he could get a bit more money, which was alright by him. He grabbed his trench coat off the coat rack, slipped it on, and grabbed the three swords he had behind the counter, slipping them in his belt. He stepped out from behind the bar and was soon out of the building, locking the door behind him before walking down the street.

He noticed that, as he walked down the street, that everyone was kind of antsy about something, but could not pinpoint what would put them on edge. Then again, he had not read the newspaper today and the TVs in the bar were not exactly the best sources of information. The TVs got only a few channels and there was only one news channel, which was slightly disappointing to him. He also had not heard anything from any of the gang members, and he would normally hear from Jacqui or Morris if there was anything that needed to be done in terms of the gang.
                                      I hope nothing bad has happened to any of them. Then again, knowing them, they would have gotten out of bad situations quite fine, even though they may not always come out unscathed. They are fully capable of taking care of themselves. He sighed and kept walking down the street, looking like everyone else...besides having three swords on his side.

He walked into the hotel he had been staying at for the past few months and checked in with the person at the front desk. He then strolled over to his room, which was luckily on the first floor of the hotel, and stepped inside. Instead of sitting down and resting after an entire morning of standing and walking around, he grabbed the cellphone specially designed for him out of the pocket of his trench coat and flipped it open. He somehow got to the text message and sent a message to Morris instead of Jacqui and Lorne,

"Is there anything going on? Do you need me for anything?" He placed the phone back in his pocket and finally sat down on the bed, sinking down into it slightly. He began playing with the ends of his hair, calming himself down so he would be ready for the message back. He also closed his eyes and took off his sunglasses, setting them down next to him. He would wait as long as he needed to until he got a message back from the assassin.

Mood: Slightly nervous, but otherwise composed
With: No one
Speaking to: Morris
Health: 100%
Equipment: Three swords (by his side)
Thoughts: What is going on?
Outfit: Isaak's Outfit
OOC: Isaak's Profile
The Soviet Union
Text messages

Valentine Rosa
Mentions

Jezebell Belmont
Mentions
User Image
User Image

................P E D A L iT O iT H E i F L O O R
                                    xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX → → → ⋮A C C E L E R A T E i I T

..x..breaking through the ice.... into the blue.... breaking through the fear .... of me and you
                                    xo███████████ ▌ ▌████████ ▌ ███ ▌ ▌
                                    ..........................................▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    .......................Into the dust and into the danger We can dive, we can dive Into the blood and into the bullets We can drive, we can drive Into the fire and into the feeling
                                    .......................Into the dust and into the danger We can dive, we can dive Into the blood and into the bullets We can drive, we can drive Into the fire and into the feeling

AND SAVE IT ........ → → → FOR THE DARK

..............................W H E Nxx E V E R Y T H I N Gxx IS
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ██ ████▌ B U R N I N G
                                                                  Y O U i M A K E i M E i i ⊱ ⊱ S H I V E R i i
AFFILIATION Eminent Pride xo] AGE 25 xo POSITION Technician
LOCATION The Tower xo COMPANY No one xo FEELING Hungover, ill, tired, scared

User Image

It dripped from the ceiling and squished between his toes, bubbling up from the saturated carpet with every step. With a flick of his tongue, he could taste it on his lips; liquid metal and sweat. There was so much red. He blinked, trying to see another color. It was so hard to focus. He stepped closer to the door. Was it the door? He couldn't see. He kicked what felt like heavy water balloons out of his path. They were determined to trip him.

The more he moved, the more frequently the little obstacles came in contact with him. He looked down, trying to focus on his steps -- trying not to fall. He couldn't see. Anxiety clawed at his throat, begging him to lose his composure as he struggled to escape with his ringing ears and blurry vision. Was he trying to escape? He tried to look around, rubbing his eyes with slick palms. The balloons were everywhere now, ankle deep in all directions and rising. Where was the door? Why couldn't he find it?

Knee-deep now. The more he panicked, the higher the layer rose. Waist deep. He cried out, thrashing in the gooey, ball-pit. He reached for one of the red sacs to throw it away from him.

Ba-dump. It moved. Ba-dump. Beating. Ba-dump. Elbow deep.

He couldn't breathe. He blinked furiously, tears of panic and frustration welling up in his eyes and washing away some of the red tint. A heart. He was holding a heart. He sent it soaring through the air. Twenty more took its place. He was surrounded by, drowning in, slick, beating hearts.

Neck deep.

He tried to claw his way up the grotesque heap, gagging as he screamed for help. Air. He needed air. He couldn't breathe. He sucked in feverishly through his mouth and nose, fluid filling them both.

Ba-dump
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------

Sionn's eyelids shot open, his mouth gulping for air like a fish out of water but to no avail. He was still suffocating. Terrified, he ripped the pillow off of his face, letting it tumble into the unknown darkness around him. Air rushed into his lungs. His abdomen writhed with illness, loudly protesting to both the nightmare and his excessive drinking the night before. Disoriented, he didn't recognize the room, but how he had gotten here was somewhat less pressing than immediately finding a trash can or toilet. He scrambled off of air mattress, detangling himself from the constricting embrace of the blanket before bolting into the conjoined bathroom. He hugged the toilet and stared into the stagnant water, attempting to brace himself for the upcoming purge before he finally emptied his stomach. It took several minutes for the waves of nausea to subside. When it was over, Sionn stood on shaky legs and with bleary, exhausted eyes, looked for his toothbrush.

He was never drinking again.

The events of last night came trickling back to him as he cleaned himself up. He was in the Tower, or so the Starving had called it. The night before, Francis and the Starving's leader, Viktor, had come to an agreement to join forces. He didn't find it particularly wise to trust another gang, but it wasn't his place to decide what happened to the Eminent. He remembered how the alcohol in his system ensured he was one of the first to bed, missing what ever festivities came along with having a handful of new comrades.

Sionn stared at himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth, inspecting his face and exposed chest. He needed a shave and haircut badly. His eyes scanned his neck and down past his collarbones where a few small wounds stood out against his inked skin. His shoulders and chest ached as he reached up to gingerly touch the afflicted area. Had he been thrashing in his sleep? The soreness of his muscles and the blood beneath his fingernails suggested so. He spit and rinsed his mouth, examining his teeth momentarily before continuing with his morning routine.
                  It was still quite early when he emerged from the bathroom. Unless he wasn’t the only one who had a restless night, he rather doubted anyone else was awake. After working a bit on his laptop, Sionn decided to take advantage of the early morning hours to investigate the base. Slipping on shoes and a hoodie to fend on the penetrating cold, he set off.

He shivered as he walked through the corridors aimlessly, every once in a while taking a photo of parts of the building that may be useful to them in the future. If somehow things didn't work out, Sionn didn't want to be caught unprepared. In between taking snapshots, some of escape routes and some of utterly repulsive selfies that he shamelessly sent off to Cheryl and Rani, he surfed the internet for any obvious news of rival gang activity. One stood out. The Mariinsky Theater, where he'd been investigating recently as the Lifeless' home base, was burned down. The people of St. Petersburg were furious and distraught at the 'accident' that destroyed a major landmark and, according to the article, killed five people. He chewed the inside of his cheek as he decided whether or not to believe that Lorne and his subordinates were actually dead or if, somehow, they had used decoys. He, meaning that teenage boy the Lifeless called their leader, didn't seem particularly smart or apt to reign over a gang like that. Perhaps he was dead. That would certainly be one less thing to worry about.

Scrolling through the news feed further, Sionn didn't find anything that screamed 'gang activity.' Not until the page auto-refreshed and an article appeared that literally said 'Recent Gang Activity at an All Time High.' It looked like several members of the Splenetic had been killed in the night -- including Tesla Grendier. He stared at the article for several minutes, reading the descriptions of Yule Dielle, Ms. Grendier, and several civilians that happened to get caught in the crossfire. But between who? Sionn tapped his chin, realizing after a moment that he had stopped walking in the middle of the hallway. Chewing the corner of his lower lip, he pressed onward, deciding that both Viktor and Franky would want to hear about this. Maybe they knew something.

Gaining on the room he remembered Franky claiming as his, Sionn saw a pop up on his cell phone screen, alerting him to a new text message. It read:

"Thanks, honey. That was beginning to bother me <3"

He smirked a bit at the digital screen, thinking back to his earlier computer work briefly as his thumbs quickly typed a response:

"My pleasure. Meet at the hotel next week for my payment? ;] "

In addition to being the Technician for the Eminent, Sionn often did several freelance jobs on the side that required his particular set of skills. Nothing Franky would ever disapprove of, of course, and it helped keep him sane -- not to mention that it often paid the bills, too. Oh, and sometimes he got to see boobs. That was always a plus. He grew giddy at the prospect of meeting his client in a hotel room, feeling practically like a genius for mentioning it so casually. He might get to-- He shook his head very slightly, trying to reign in his imagination. He needed to find Francis and Viktor and relay his information before it slipped his mind.

Pulling up the earlier news feed back up onto his cell phone screen, Sionn dipped into a room, finding Francis and to his surprise and convenience, he was awake. "Morning. Why are you up?" he questioned, peeking around the room to see if they were somehow alone before waving his phone in the air casually, "Got some news you might like to hear about, but first, got any aspirin? My body's killing me."

User Image
LOCATION The Tower xo COMPANY Francis xo FEELING Hungover, tired

I ' V E G O T A N A S T Y N E W C O M P U L S I O N
                  a n dxx y o u ' v exx a l r e a d y xx g o t xx axx n o t i o n

o fxx w h a txx Ixx n e e d
                  So give it just give it x x x x x So give it just give it x x x x x So give it just give it
                  So give it just give it x x x x x So give it just give it x x x x x So give it just give it
                  JUST GIVE IT TO ME

OOC:

The Soviet Union
Mentions and talking to

Ai Amaterasu
Mentions/sends ugly selfies to Rani

Mei Perennius Sol
Mentions/sends ugly selfies to Cher

Invisible Sex Symbol

User Image
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      LOCATION → Bathroom / Another room
                      COMPANY → Maelys / Franky, Sionn
                      SONG → will add later
                      OUTFIT / WEAPONS → In Vienna!
                      OOC →
                      PROFILE / RELATIONSHIPS / THOUGHTS
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You let the f i r e out, and it's right in f r o n t of me x x x xYou let the f i r e out, and it's right in f r o n t of me
You let the f i r e out, and it's right in f r o n t of me x x x xYou let the f i r e out, and it's right in f r o n t of me

You s t o o d tall the fire began to let out,
x x x x x x x x x x x x I trusted you'd refrain and keep closed your m o u t h

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████

It took basically the past two hours to finally transform Maelys' hair from its original rich brunette to a very striking, headache-inducing firetruck red. The Frenchwoman turned to the mirror, nodding in approval as the brunette next to her disposed of the once white towels. Oh, what was her name? Cheryl? Maelys was a little taken aback when the sweet girl told her she was part of The Eminent. Why, of all people, would a girl like Cheryl be a part of a gang, much less with Francis and... the rest of them? Kerani was definitely a force to be reckoned with, and that drunk man that was blubbering random things the night before... It made the Frenchwoman wonder how that even happened.

Cheryl turned to the other young woman, loose strands of her brown hair falling from her ponytail. "Maelys," she began, tossing the towels to the other side of the bathroom. "How did you ever end up in The Starving?"

The red-head raised an eyebrow in response. "Cherie, I believe you should ask yourself how you got involved in The Eminent." She told Cheryl, eyeing her up and down to make her point.

The young woman rubbed the back of her head, offering Maelys a bitter smile. "It's rather complicated." The brunette said, not having the heart to explain her situation after her encounter with Axel the day before.

Of course, who would want to hear her stupid little sob story? Cheryl was convinced she was the stupidest girl alive. Not only had she gotten her heart broken by that man, but she was now the reason why her family's financial situation. It was an absolute disaster, and now, here she was, dyeing this woman's hair an obnoxious red while sitting in a crumbling tower in Vienna. Could she have been sitting somewhere else, enjoying a life free of worrying for her safety and the safety of her fellow gang members? Probably. There was nothing she could do about that at this point, however.

The brunette's phone suddenly buzzed on the countertop, the screen alerting her that Sionn had sent her a message and was finally awake. Picking up her phone and unlocking it, Cheryl wasn't fazed by the horrific selfies her dear Shoe had sent to her. At this point, she was very much used to the atrocious pictures polluting her phone, but it wouldn't hurt to contribute to the ever-so-growing pile of blackmail-worthy pictures Sionn probably had on his phone. She quickly snapped an absolutely unflattering selfie and, before hitting send, quickly typed a response.

"I think "Shoe" is a rather fitting nickname for you. These selfies look like the bottom of one~"

Stashing her phone into her back pocket, Cheryl turned to Maelys. "So, I believe we're done here. If you don't mind, I'm going to look for Franky and Sionn."

Maelys nodded to the girl, and like that, the brunette took her leave. The red-haired woman stood there alone, pulling her phone from her bra where she had wedged it earlier when she was drying her hair. As she flipped through online news articles, the Frenchwoman began to realize that she hadn't heard from Viktor the entire morning. Normally, Maelys would have seen him at least once, either shooting up heroin... yeah, just shooting up heroin. She hoped that he hadn't been up to anything stupid in her absence. But knowing how stupid his decisions were sometimes, Maelys doubted he was capable of making very good choices in the time she was gone.

Figuring now would be a good time to look for Viktor, the red-head patted her hair dry one last time and set out to hunt down the poor man. Most of the time, she felt like a typical nagging wife, yelling at her husband to do this, that, and the other thing. Of course, considering how much they "bickered" (meaning Maelys doing all the yelling and Viktor, in his drugged state, spouting random s**t), they could possibly pass off as something along those lines. Pass off are the keywords, however, as Mae certainly did not see herself involved with Viktor in any way that wasn't casual sex. At least, that was what she was convincing herself, but she knew that she'd be dead before she'd have any time to actually think about it.

While Maelys was off looking for Viktor, Cheryl had finally managed to find dear Franky and Sionn. Conveniently for her, they were in the same room, awake, and surprisingly sober. It was a very rare combination, considering that their gang might as well have been called "The Party Animals" due to the excessive drinking going on when they weren't hunting down other gangs.

"Good afternoon, everyone!" Cheryl chirped as she walked into the room, coming up next to Sionn.

Meanwhile, the red-headed woman had finally found Viktor, who was in a sad state. That itself was an understatement. He looked absolutely horrendous, with drugs of every type around him and his mouth filled with what seemed to be various types of pills. Maelys looked at her leader with irritation, appalled that he seemed like he was trying to kill himself by drug overdose at this time of day. What the hell was wrong with him?

Stepping over to the man's pathetic form on the ground, the Frenchwoman crouched down so she was looking over him, and immediately smacked him across the face, knocking most of the pills out of his mouth.

Glaring at Viktor before he could even respond, she hissed at him, "Good morning to you, too, you ******** idiot. Tell me, what the [********] are you doing?" She stared down at him, trying to think of ways to get him to stop with the ridiculous amounts of drugs he thought would be a good idea to put into his body. "You know, if you wanted a nagging wife so badly, you should've married me by now, because I'm pretty sure I'm doing a good job at it."

████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

R i g h t in front of me

Face it don't turn a r o u n d, there's no r u n n i n g from the heat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          LOCATION → Bathroom / random room
                                          COMPANY → Cheryl / Viktor
                                          SONG → will add at a later date
                                          OUTFIT / WEAPONS → New hur
                                          OOC → ENJOY~
                                          RELATIONSHIPS / THOUGHTS
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jezebell Belmont
sends horrific selfies, speaking to
The Soviet Union
Franky: speaking to; Viktor: slapping and scolding

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image
User Image

the world has spit on you enoughsʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʀ ɪs ᴀ ғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ
and you salvage every skylineᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
Spit on you.ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀs sᴘɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?
ᴜɴᴀɴsᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴀʏᴇʀs
But be implacable and never lose your flames.sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛs
You think you know us? Well, you don't know s**t.sᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴅ, ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Coloursᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ?!
                      █░░░█ █▀▀   █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀█░█▀ █▀▀   █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   █▀▀ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▀ █░░█ █
                      █▄█▄█ █▀▀   █▀▀█ █▄▄█ ░█▄█░ █▀▀   █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█   █▀▀ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █░▀█ █▀▀█ ▀
                      ░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀   ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀   ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░   ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▄

xxxViktor jolted to an upright position, breathing heavily and letting out small screams. Tears soaked his puffy cheeks and fell to his shaking hands.

Yet another night terror.

But this one was...different.

Either way... he needed...what was it? It wasn't a fix... not this time. He needed, more than anything, a friend, it seemed.

But considering his tremendous loneliness, the thought of a friend immediately plagued him with envy for the sociable.

However.... there was one person he could call.

xxxFrancis was eventually pulled from his sleep by the buzzing of his phone. He sat up and searched for it, scolding himself after realizing how simple it would have been to find if he was more alert. A tired rub of the eye accompanied him as he read the screen. Not only was the name slightly surprising, but so was the time.

The pirate answered and groaned, looking down to a sleeping Yasin and then leaving him to sleep without the call's interruption.

"Viktor!" Francis scolded with a loud whisper as he trekked into the tower from the frigid night, "Do you have any idea what time it is?!"

But to Francis' surprise, the man on the other end of the line was hysterical. The weeping man asked for his company and Francis couldn't help but to pity the fool. "Oh, Viktor," he said with slight annoyance but an obviously caring tone, "Where are you?"

xxxAs soon as Francis sat on the cold cement across from him, Viktor smiled a weak but true smile, even for just a moment before the tears stole it. "Freunde, I've missed you." While the pirate was seemingly heartless, he was still Viktor's oldest friend. He knew of the pain. "I had another night terror," he began before scooting closer to the blonde man, "It was the worst one, yet!" A large surge of tears left his eyes as he wrapped his arms around the blonde man and cried loudly into his shoulder.

xxxFrancis felt his throat catch as the grown man wept into his shoulder. There once was a time when he loved Viktor more than he had ever loved another. There was once a time when this poor man was rich. He was happy. He was at an unrivaled high. But, of course, Francis supposed that with every high, came a fall. As such was the consequence of his own unfathomable high, so many years before then. "It's okay," Francis cooed as he stroked Viktor's hair soothingly. A hushing noise left his lips before he spoke again: "Why don't you tell me about it, aye?"

xxxFrancis' comfort was unlike any he had ever experienced. His hold was so firm and loving, despite the terrible things he forced upon Viktor and his family. Part of him still loved him....actually, all of him still loved him. It was actually quite impressive that Maelys stole his heart so easily when it already belonged to Francis. Part of it always would. "Okay, mein Spätzchen," he managed through his sobs, re-dubbing him by the pet name he used so long ago. After adjusting his positioning so the two could be more comfortable, Francis tried to pull away. To this, Viktor squeezed him desperately, as if to say "Please don't, I need you." It wasn't untrue, though, for he hadn't felt the touch of another since dear Maelys...

xxxWhen Viktor first began to adjust his positioning, Francis assumed that the embrace was coming to an end and began to pull away from him, but was held so desperately that he could not stop the small and short sob which escaped his lungs.

Viktor always had a way of shaving away Francis' tough exterior. It was... inconvenient to say the least, but Francis found an odd charm in it. No matter how drunk or sober, Viktor was the only one to ever see Francis' true emotions. And as much as he hated to admit, Francis did have a heart.... and a mighty large one, at that. "Well go on, my culver," he said with a shaky voice.

xxx"It was in France, and," he paused to wipe snot from his nose and take several shaking breaths, "and Maelys and Adelyn and I were happy. We had a house and I had a job and everything was so great, mein Spätzchen. It really was. But then, while we were eating dinner and I was finally happy, my commanding officer tore down our front door. He ran into my house and shook his finger in my face as he gave me the worst orders I could ever imagine to receive. He told me to kill them, Franky! He told me to kill them! He did. Just like the other Nazi officers! They just wanted me to kill everyone and everything. But I never had to kill someone I knew, let alone someone I loved!" his sobs returned as he continued and Francis hushed them sweetly. "But that's not the worst part, mein Spätzchen!" he shut his eyes tightly and squeezed Francis before continuing "I actually did it." Before he could explain any further, the poor man was consumed with uncontrollable and hysterical cries. He did not have the chance to explain that he did not want to and that no matter how hard he tried not to pull the trigger, no matter how much he tried to turn his head and look away, he was helpless and trapped. It was almost as if he was being controlled. Like he was a mere puppet.

xxxFrancis couldn't imagine or comprehend the pain of such a dream, but still he held his culver dearly and soothingly, hoping to hush his cries with slow rocks from side to side and the occasional "sshh". "Maybe we should discuss the terms of the contract, aye? Get your mind off of the dream, ja?" Francis bit his lip after the German word slid from it unwillingly. Being with Viktor like this was reminding him far too much of their past, when he used German words he heard Viktor use from time to time. He shook away his thoughts and pulled Viktor away slightly so that he could look into his big green eyes.

xxxWhy was Francis being so nice? It seemed so out of character these days, to Viktor. "Spätzchen, why do you hurt me?" It simply did not add-up. Here he was, crying his heart-out into the pirate's no-doubt expensive shirt. Here they were holding each other and using the very same pet names from their previous relationship. Here they seemed so friendly. But the moment they were in the light of others' eyes, it seemed, Francis completely ignored the ginger man. Not only that, he actually tended to torture his kidnapped daughter. And for what? For the ******** of it? Why would he not simply save her? It would be so easy for him...

xxxFrancis felt a sea of guilt consume him as Viktor's watery and puffy eyes glittered into his own. Viktor was the only person who could do this... make him feel something other than hate... he was the only person that could make him question himself endlessly. "You remember the promise I made you? Who was he kidding? Of course he did! "I plan to see it through, culver, despite our relationship." Perhaps the kind reminder of such a promise would bring Viktor away from the question. The truth was, Francis simply loved the chaos. He lived for chaos. It was, in a sense, his heroin. But explaining such a thing to this man would upset him far more than he already was, and what little heart Francis had forced him to spare Viktor the pain.

xxxViktor had to admit the small happiness Francis' words brought to him, but still his watery eyes glittered their pitiful pools of sorrow. "But why?" he repeated sadly.

xxx"How about this," Francis began, again trying to divert the subject at hand, "the terms will be what we both obviously agree upon, aye? But, at any point in time, you can hurt me in any way you can manage, as long as you don't kill me, okay?" as he spoke he realized what a terrible deal he was making for himself, so he quickly added "But I get to kick you in the nuts anytime I want!" He cracked a small smile at the deal, simply because of the sheer unfair-scale, but perhaps it would be the payback Viktor needed.

"Not only that," he began again, "But, as I'm sure you expected," he paused to pull the nearly-busting wallet from his back pocket and place it into Viktor's shaking hands. "I know it's not much, but take it all. There's plenty more."

xxxViktor couldn't help but smile at the "terms" and the hefty wallet in his hands. "Danke, Spätzchen," he said sweetly before snuggling back into his chest and holding him until his crying faded.

Out in the everglades.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ
'cause it's not over, yetsᴏ sɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
no it's not over yetʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴜs?
                                          █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█   █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █ ▀▀█▀▀   █░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █░░░█   █▀▀ █░░█ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀
                                          █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█   █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ ░ ░░█░░   █▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █▄█▄█   ▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ ░░█░░
                                          ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀   ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░ ░░▀░░   ▀░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░   ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::::swear::to::god::i::believe::we've::had::enough::we::have::had::enough::::

ssılq ƃuıʞɔnɟ ʇɐɥʍ ;sǝsoɹ ǝʇıɥʍwe have had enough

User Image

☣✘☠ Outfits: Viktor Francis
                  ☣✘☠ Mood(s): They are both feeling nostalgic and depressed. But more so Viktor, by far.
                  ☣✘☠ Song(s): Desolate
                  ☣✘☠ Weapons: Unarmed
                  ☣✘☠ Equipment: None
                  ☣✘☠ Company: Each Other
                  ☣✘☠ Locations: The Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria)
                  ☣✘☠ Translations:(1.) "Culver" is a Medieval English pet name meaning "Dove" (2.) "Spätzchen" is a German pet name meaning "Sparrow"
                  ☣✘☠ Out Of Character: I super apologize for how long and shitty this post is.
                  ☣✘☠ Tags:
                  Quote:
                  ---

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image
User Image

Help me stranger. Help me stranger.ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ, sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ; ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
I just got lost on this ride, such is life.ɪ ʙᴇɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘɪᴛʏ
Help me.ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘɪʟʟs ғᴏʀ ғᴜɴ
ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ, sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ; ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
I dream of a bed made of white roses. Roses. What bliss.ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
I will surely hate myself when the morning comes. But for now, I'll enjoy it.ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ
Coloursʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ, sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ; ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
                      █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀   █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀   █▀▀█ █░░ ░▀░ ▀█░█▀ █▀▀
                      ▀▀█ ░░█░░ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀▀█   █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀   █▄▄█ █░░ ▀█▀ ░█▄█░ █▀▀
                      ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀   ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀

Sleep?

What's that?

Crying himself to sleep was yet another failure of his, for morning was finally climbing the dim horizon. Francis assumed he would sleep, but Viktor knew himself better than that.

"Guten Morgen, sweet Maelys," he whispered into the chilled air above him. She was entirely too far to hear his kind greeting, but he preferred it that way. If she heard... she'd ask unanswerable and heart-breaking questions.

What pain.

He tried to convince himself that it was better that way. That she would be too miserable if she remembered. VIktor only bared the pain for his family's sake. If he was more selfish... if he didn't love them... nay... if he didn't love so easily... perhaps he wouldn't be in this mess. This poor man could hardly handle the pain. Drugs were his escape. Oh, oh so many drugs. Surely, his lovely wife, would cripple and die at the reality of it all.

What pain.

Oh, but he did not hesitate. Upon morning's first light, he sat upright from the cold ground and began to ease the pain the only way he knew how.

Heroin was first.

A cigarette second.

An entire bottle of gin next.

And then a quick shave with a dull switchblade to feel more human.

...If it was any sharper he would have done the unthinkable without a second thought...

After forcing away his morning tears, the ginger man reached into his pocket and retrieved the very-full wallet Francis had given him earlier that morning. It wasn't the first time he was given a large sum of money by the pirate, but it was the first time since their established relationship came to an earth-shattering end.

Well, he had the money... he needed a fix... why else would he use it?

So into town he sauntered. Weak, alone, and broken. He breathed an aura of misery. A slightly drunk stumble then landed him inside of a nearby store.

He was greeted by the clerk who was obviously unimpressed by the already-drunk man's antics. As if Viktor cared. He pushed a shopping cart through the store, leaning on it more for support and less from a lack of energy.

Upon seeing what he needed, he reached an entire arm through the products and shoved an entire shelf's worth of medicine into his cart. Cold medicine, pain medicine, pills, liquids, tablets; it didn't matter...

Anything for a quick fix.

A distraction from the pain.

And so despair drowned him as he pushed the unhealthy cart to the counter. The clerk offered only a frown before he began to scan the items. "Sie sollten es nicht tun," the clerk began as he slid the umpteenth bottle over the scanner, "Ich bin sicher, dass Sie zumindest eine Person zu leben, ja?"

Viktor responded only with a frown, as if to say "you don't know what you're talking about". He did appreciate the concern, but suicide was far too selfish of an act for the selfless man.

He paid for the pills with Francis' charity, knowing that the blonde man would never scold him for such a thing, and then walked somberly back to the tower. He managed to sneak past the others before finally reaching the second floor of the abandoned military building. It was his home... if such a place could be given such a positive name.

Nevertheless, Viktor did not hesitate to resume his depression and attempts to cease it.

Despite the heroin

Despite the alcohol.

And now despite the mouthful of pills, which he chewed like candy...

He still wept.

The reality was that his lovely family was no longer his own. He was damned to forever watch them suffer. A suffering which he could not end and he inevitably brought.

Time passed and several bottles of pills later, Maelys' sweet scent filled the room as she neared him. His control over bodily functions came in quite handy for him to force tears and any other evidence of sadness from his physical form. He raised an eyebrow at her new haircolour as she approached him, but before he could swallow the pills spilling from his mouth to ask about it, she brought her hand across his face violently. Her slap forced almost all of the pills from his mouth and he frowned at the waste, but looked back to her and opened his mouth to speak.

"Good morning to you, too, you ******** idiot," she began before he had the chance to explain, "Tell me. What the [********] are you doing?" Again Viktor opened his mouth to speak as she paused, but she cut in once more, "You know, if you wanted a nagging wife so badly, you should've married me by now, because I'm pretty sure I'm doing a good job at it."

His eyes simply watered at the comment, so he quickly looked to his side, forcing the oncoming tears away. "I'm sorry, Maelys," he said with a slightly shaking voice, "I truly am." His voice then faded to a low whisper which he did not intend for her ears, "For everything."

Oh, what pain.

I've always lived for the little thingsɪ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴇᴅ
A house blue and redᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʀᴏsᴇs
With a short, white, fenceʀᴏsᴇs
                                          █░░░█ █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   █▀▀▄ █░░ ░▀░ █▀▀ █▀▀
                                          █▄█▄█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ ░░█░░   █▀▀▄ █░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█
                                          ░▀░▀░ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░   ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::::i::dream::◎f::a::bed::made::◎f::white::roses::what::bliss::what::bliss::::

ssılq ʇɐɥʍ ;sǝsoɹ ǝʇıɥʍwhite roses; what bliss

User Image

Outfit: Day Two
                  Mood: Depressed As ********]
                  Song: These Streets Are Alive
                  Weapons: Unarmed
                  Equipment: None
                  Company: No One → Store Clerk → Maelys Desjardins
                  Location: The Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria) → Convenience Store (Vienna, Austria) → The Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria)
                  Translations:(1.) "Good Morning" German; Viktor (2.) "You shouldn't do it." ~German; Store Clerk (3.) "I'm sure there is at least one person to live for, yes?" ~German; Store Clerk
                  Out Of Character: OKAY! On to Franky's post now <3
                  Tags:
                  Mei Perennius Sol
                  Direct Conversation {Maelys}

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image
User Image

Hoist the ******** colours. Hoist the ******** colours.ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ; ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ
Hoist the ******** colours. Hoist the ******** colours.Hoist the ******** colours.ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ?
Hoist them.ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
Hoist the colours. Hoist the ******** colours. Hoist them.ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ʜᴏᴘᴇ
Hoist the colours. Hoist the ******** colours. Hoist them. Hoist them.ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇs; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Coloursɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
                      █▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄   █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄   █▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀
                      ▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ ░░█░░ ░░█░░ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█   █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█   █▄▄█ █░░ █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀
                      ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░   ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░   ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

After leaving Viktor to sleep over his sorrow, Francis decided to go somewhere new. The man had traveled to nearly every place on the planet, not to mention his earlier treks through the solar system, but still he longed for a new sight. So he pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and stopped time. The immediately beyond-cold air soothed his skin as he took a drag of his cancer-stick. Of course, stopping time meant stopping the air's particles; this meant that anytime Francis stopped time, he was immediately enveloped by absolute zero.

So, he began his journey from Vienna, in Viktor's quaint and crumbling tower. A calming walk to daylight was his first accomplishment. Growing tired of the clothes he wore, Francis resumed time in ... wherever he was... to begin shopping. His wallet was with Viktor now, but anytime he needed money, he simply stopped time and took it from an unsuspecting passer-by. So he dressed himself into a few new items of clothing before finally deciding to see what China had become. Sure, he had visited, but not in the very unique and modern era. So he stopped time, took-out and lit another cigarette, and began walking to China.

It mattered not if he arrived there in a timely manner, so he simply walked aimlessly. Traversing mountains, rivers, ice, snow, sand, rock. Nothing stopped him as he walked to his home away from home.He stopped in what he ... what he thought was Taiyuan, but this... it couldn't be right....could it?

As he resumed time, he thanked his deadbeat father for the lack of lungs to breathe the air. If it could even be called air. He held a hand over his mouth to avoid the taste of such a horrid fog. It reeked of misery and Francis listened carefully for the sound of another's voice. A couple began to walk toward him from an unknown location, for he could barely see ten feet in front of him. He squinted as they neared, but his eyes began to water and ache, so he rubbed them and was unable to detect the couple's ethnicity. Of course, he heard them speak, and in what language? None other than the Chinese he knew and loved.

They commented that he was white... out of place... weak... and that tourists were uncommon.

And the reason became more and more clear as Francis realized that the "fog" surrounding him was no natural occurrence. It saddened him so to see his favourite place in the world so ... shattered. His throat caught as he gazed upward in an attempt to view the towering buildings surrounding him. But the clouds were too thick. They dared not even let in the light of the sun.

This was not his home away from home any longer. This was not how a communist society treated the environment. This was not how a human treated the environment.

It angered him to see the city in such a state. Such a disgusting smog-covered state.

So he stopped time and left the city as quickly as he could. The cool air calmed him, slightly, but the massive disappointment of what his favourite country had become was nagging on his nerves. He continued to walk around aimlessly and shop in various countries for a collectively quite-expensive outfit, until he decided to return to the gang, for they were probably awake at that point.

Sionn approached him as he returned to the tower. "早安 (Zǎo ān) Sionn" he responded; pure disgust lacing his words at the previous pollution.

"Morning, why are you up?" the Irishman asked as he approached.Francis offered only a roll of his eyes in response. "Got some news you might like to hear about, but first, got any aspirin? My body's killing me," he continued.

ᴇᴅɪᴛ:

"Aye, mate, Viktor always has some sort of pain-killer," the pirate responded with a frustrated rub of his temple. He felt as if he was forgetting something important, but when he tried to place a finger on the predicament, his brain simply ached. He crossed the room to one of Viktor's many cabinets of stupidity. Behind the booze, weed, and other bad decisions, there was a half-empty bottle of aspirin and Francis pulled it from the cabinet slowly. After lazily dragging a bottle of Viktor's rum from the cabinet, he shuffled back to Sionn, popping three of the pills into his mouth. "小心 (Xiǎoxīn)," he said as he tightened the cap of the Austrian medicine-bottle and tossed it to his best friend."What was it you wanted to tell me, mate?" he asked after he drowned the pills with a swig of rum and swallowed.

He listened for a response, but was surprised when Cher approached the group with a chipper "Good afternoon, everyone!"

"Aye, it was," Francis responded rudely to her irritating cheer. The morning was, in fact, not good, despite the rude comment. He was lying to offend, for he simply liked to offend and cause trouble. The small brunette was always such a bother to the pirate, he barely remembered why she ever even tagged along on their expensive and dangerous excursions. But beneath the very same annoyance for her... he cared. However little... he cared nonetheless. It was less of a love and more of a responsibility to him. If Cher was ever hurt, Francis would surely cry, right? At least he felt he would. But maybe that was the booze talking.

Hoist the ******** colours.ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ
Hoist the ******** colours, mate.ɪs ᴄᴀsᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Hoist themɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
                                          ░▀░ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█   ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█
                                          ▀█▀ █░░█ ░░█░░ █░░█   ░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█
                                          ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀   ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::when::everything::you've::done::is::cast::away::into::the::sea::::into::the::sea::::

sɹnoloɔ ƃuıʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇsıoɥHoist the ******** colours.

User Image

Mood: Indifferent → Angry and Dissappointed → Irritable
                  Song: Destroy. Create. Rebuild.
                  Equipment: None
                  Company: No One → Strangers → Sionn → No One → Sionn and Cheryl
                  Location: The Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria) → Somewhere Else → Taiyuan , China → Various Other Locations → The Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria)
                  Translations: (1.) "Good morning" ~Chinese; Francis (2.) "Heads-up" ~Chinese; Francis
                  Out Of Character: Sorry for kind of godmodding you, Chalkie. I assumed you wanted Yasin to be in the group, just let me know if not and I'll totally change it so it's just Sionn and Cheryl. OuO He kind of needs to not leave, though, because of what we planned. So if you want to start that, just have Yasin suggest that they leave or something. Also, Jez, you can say that Sionn brought Yasin in and asked why he's there and all if you'd like. If Chalkie wants him there. I really don't know because lots of s**t was happening XD Either way, though, Franky's not very talkative right now, so I win XD lawl Edited. Hopefully it makes sense, now. >n> Franky is implying that Cher's presence has ruined his morning, by the way. Just in case that was unclear.
                  Tags:
                  Jezebell Belmont
                  Direct Conversation {Sionn}

Mei Perennius Sol
                  Proximity {Cheryl}

SiiDEWALK c h a l k
                  ~~~Nevermind

Invisible Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Now go on and drift a wx axx y
          The tide can hold y o u out

Go quiet now
                  Go s o u n d go safe

Open h a n d s are hard to hold onto anyway
                                  a n y w a y
                                          a n y w a y
                                                  a n y w a y

The pang of guilt came way too soon for the red-head. Maelys knew she meant well when it came to going to the point of physical abuse with Viktor. He was just so aggravating to deal with, though! Why did he refuse to listen to her? Sure, the man in front of her was fully capable of controlling what was destroying the inside of his body and whatnot, but it still worried her more than half the time. What if one day he just let his body succumb to the negative effects of taking more than fifty bottles of pills at once and none of the other gang members were around to try and get medical attention for him?

As she eased into a cross-legged position on the floor next to the poor soul, a question suddenly popped into the Frenchwoman's mind: What exactly caused the man to think the only solution to drowning his sorrows in countless drugs and alcohol?

Better yet, why was he always so upset?

It was upsetting for Maelys to just sit back and watch as Viktor emotionally withered away and not be able to do anything. She always wondered what he was going through; was it so bad that he refused to let anyone in on what was going on? Maybe if he told her, she could help! But what are the chances of that ever happening?

When Viktor turned his gaze away from her, the young woman immediately noticed a small cut along his jaw. Figuring the poor man had tried to shave without a razor or a mirror, she sighed defeatedly and ripped a small piece of cloth from her shirt. Maelys dabbed at the small drop of blood, an apologetic smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Guess I smacked you a little too hard. Sorry about that."

Once the traces of blood had disappeared whenever she lifted the small piece of cloth off his face, Maelys gripped it in her palm so she wouldn't forget to dispose of it later. This situation was becoming more frequent, the young woman noted. It was frequent enough that whenever Maelys went back to visit her dear friend Emeline, she always made sure to keep tabs on the man, worried that one day he was going to just drug himself to death since she wasn't around to smack the needle out of his arm or the pills out of his mouth.

Again, the question of what the man could possibly be going through nagged at her. Maelys glanced at Viktor, whose forlorn gaze was focused to the side and anywhere but at her. Frowning, she looked down at the floor and traced aimless patterns along the cold surface.

"Viktor, listen," she began, still running her finger along the floor in thought. "I don't know why you constantly insist on putting all of us and our problems before your own. I know something's going on, and you won't tell me. I've caught you shoving pills into your mouth like they were candy more times than I can count and..." She trailed off, unsure of how to describe how it all made her feel.

Ah, that's right.

"Mon ami, it scares me."

Her words were nothing more than a desperate whisper as she finally admitted to the fact that his actions as of late were scary, terrifying even. Maelys had to admit, her small confession made her feel incredibly vulnerable, which was a feeling she could easily say made her absolutely uncomfortable. She had to say this, though, for his sake. Of course, in the back of her mind, the Frenchwoman knew she was probably the last person who would ever let her guard down like this, especially in front of Viktor of all people, but he at least needed to know that she cared.

"I hope you know that whenever I constantly bug you about the drugs, it's because you worry the s**t out of me. I honestly wish you'd stop." Maelys let out a defeated sigh, knowing that he probably was going to disregard that statement. He at least had to know.

The young woman leaned over his body for a few short moments to grab the bottles of various medications, empty and filled, and shoved it into the bag it came in. "I do believe these are for anything but a quick fix, my dear." She shook her head as she cleaned up all of the drugs and alcohol around him. "All of these drugs are going to kill you before this red dye completely kills my hair."

Once she finished tossing everything into the cheap plastic bag, she tucked a freshly dyed lock of hair behind her ear. "And to think I dyed my hair red, of all colors. If it weren't for the drugs, I'd say that I dyed my hair so I could be exactly like you." Maelys teased and smiled at Viktor as she tyed the two handles of the bag together.

User Image
                                        LOCATION → The Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria) / The Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria)
                                        COMPANY → Viktor / Viktor
                                        SONG → July in the Rain
                                        OUTFIT / WEAPONS → New hur / unarmed
                                        OOC → ********]
                                        RELATIONSHIPS / THOUGHTS / PROFILE

The Soviet Union
                                        Viktor: cleaning up and speaking to

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image
User Image

I wish there was another way oooouuuttt for you.ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
these voices won't let you leave. better run better run better runᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡғᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
Better runʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴜɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴜɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴜɴ
'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ
No one cares less than me. It's over. Just sleep now.ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-ohɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ʙᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴋɴᴇᴇ; ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ʙᴇ?
Coloursɪᴛ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ; ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
                      █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀   ░▀░ █▀▀▄   █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀
                      █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░   ▀█▀ █░░█   █░░█ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░ █▀▀
                      ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

Thyne's stomach fluttered when Axel took the liberty to kiss him not once, not twice, but what seemed to be hundreds of times. As the German man moved to his neck, Thyne felt his heartrate rising. It was odd for him to ever become nervous or flustered, but the sheer emotions were overwhelming enough to break his one-dimensional facade.

"That is pay-back for this," the German said as he pulled away and pointed to a hickey on his neck. Thyne couldn't stop the smug smile which then forced itself onto his smooth-talking lips.

"Oh?" he began with a smirk, "I'll have to remember to get trouble more often, then." What a wonderful punishment.

Their intimate moment was interrupted by a presence behind Thyne, so he spun on the ball of his foot and glared at the intruder. Who knows what could have happened had this woman not walked into the office. How dare she not knock!

Shayne's eyes widened when shock finally struck her. Perhaps she should have knocked... maybe then she would have avoided the awkward situation unfolding. Her boss... the CEO of Gherring International... was kissing an informant. An informant she was almost positive was from another gang. Not only was there confusion over the victim's origins, but Shayne was also almost positive that Mr. Gherring was heterosexual.

"Right," she began when they finally noticed her, "Um, I was told this morning that Yule is um," she bit her lip and looked away, trying to avoid the glares. "Yule is dead. And um," she looked in another direction nervously, "I need some more um--." She looked back to them and smiled nervously, attempting to milk some pity from their annoyance, "Nevermind, I'll come back later." And with that, she left the room with eyes still full of shock.

Thyne offered a sarcastic smile to Shayne before she departed and then turned back to Axel. He quickly took the paper from the CEO's hands and coughed to begin reading it, hoping that he would completely forget about Yule's death. "I'm sure there are too many legal words for you," he said sweetly, "being that your first language is German. I'll just explain it to you." He skimmed the words on the paper before setting it down and pointing to the number for Axel to read. "Nine zeros, Passeratto. It's in your name."

An extremely loving smile found its way to his lips as he pushed the paper closer to Axel. He hoped that the German would not comment on Yule's demise, but he also knew that there was no possible way that he would uncover that her murderer was in fact the gay man standing before him.

I'll break you down, now put it back together againᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
I wish there was another way outᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
for youᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡғᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs; ᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                          █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀   █▀▀█ █░░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█
                                          █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀   █▄▄█ █▄█▄█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█
                                          ▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀   ▀░░▀ ░▀░▀░ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█

::::better run::better::run::better::run::yea::i'm::coming::after::you::::better run::better::run::better::run::yea::i'm::coming::after::you::::better run::better::run::better::run::yea::i'm::coming::after::you::::better run::better::run::better::run::yea::i'm::coming::after::you::::better::run::::

uɐɯ pɐq pɐq ɐ ɯ,ıi'm a bad bad man

User Image

Mood: Beyond Happy → Annoyed → Happy Again
                  Song: Another Way Out
                  Equipment: The Stuff in his Backpack
                  Company: Axel → Axel and Shayne → Axel
                  Translations: (1.) "Passeratto" is an Italian pet name meaning "Sparrow"
                  Out Of Character: I <3 his "Can't Stop Won't Stop" shirt XD It's sooooooooo Thyne.
                  Tags:
                  SiiDEWALK c h a l k
                  Direct Conversation {Axel}

Springtime Prophet

User Image

So here I sit, looking at traffic lights
          The red extinguishes the hope that the green ignites
          I want to run away. . . I want to ditch my life
          'Cuz all of my mistakes keep me awake at night.

XXX Location: Vienna, Austria-Outside Starving base
                                                  XXX Company: No one

Well, that night certainly hadn't gone the way he'd expected at all. As Yasin drifted in and out of various dreams--many of them concerning his parents, and a few including Francis--he nearly forgot what had happened. The sun rose up, partially concealed by clouds, and Yasin remained asleep outside the base, even after Francis had gotten up and walked away. Eventually, the sun poked enough holes in his dreams to awaken him, and the young man sat up as he rubbed his eyes. Wait, why was his shirt off? And why did his lip hurt? Where in the world was he? It all came back to him so quickly that he nearly had to lay back down. Somehow, somehow he'd come across the leader of the Eminent and managed to live. And not only live, but to sleep beside the man, like sleeping beside a lion. "Pourquoi suis-je en vie?" he wondered aloud to himself, running a hand through his hair in disbelief. Why wouldn't Francis have killed him when he had the chance? Maybe it was the alcohol. Surely it had been the alcohol talking last night, when the blonde man had called him 'perfect.' A slight blush crept across his cheeks at the memory. But no matter, he couldn't stick around and play these games anymore. It was enough of a miracle to get away once; he doubted he'd be able to do it again.

Yasin shook his head as he grabbed his shirt to pull it back on. He'd never had a problem escaping anyone before, not even from prison. But this guy--he shuddered at the thought of how powerful Francis was. Perhaps he should call Violet and tell her. After all, he needed to call her about the Eminent and the Starving joining forces anyway. The white-haired boy staggered to his feet, still feeling a bit of the effects of the alcohol last night. After a few seconds, most of them wore off except for a bit of a headache. He could handle that. As he began to walk away from the base, giving nervous glances back every so often, he pulled out his cell phone to call Violet.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

On the third ring, just as always, Violet picked up. "It's about time, Yasin," she said in a slightly irritated tone. "What have you got to tell me?"

Yasin swallowed hard before replying. "Well... the Eminent and the Starving have joined up, it seems, and--"

"Why?" Violet interrupted.

"I--I--I don't know. I wasn't there long enough to find out." He mentally slapped himself for not getting more information out of Francis the previous night. He should have known Violet would be upset.

"What do you mean you 'don't know?'" she hissed at him. "Get back in there, and don't come out until you can tell me more than that measly bit of information. The leader of the Splenetic is dead! And I don't want to be next! Undersand?"

Yasin nodded fervently, then realized she couldn't see that. "Uh... oui."

Violet hung up before he could even mention anything about Franky's powers. How irritating. Yasin clicked the button on his phone to power down the screen with a bit of frustration, then turned to face the base again. He rolled his eyes. Was he really about to do this, to go back in there? Every fiber in his being cried out for him to run. That was what he did best, after all. And it'd make him a hell of a lot safer than going back in. However, he would also really like to not have to deal with Violet being angry at him. She was a strange woman, and there was really no telling what she'd do to him for disobeying her orders. At least with Francis it was a pleasant surprise when he survived. Running another hand through his hair, Yasin started back toward the base at a light jog. He certainly didn't want to be seen, although it seemed there wasn't too much commotion coming from the tower at the moment. Not that he'd be able to tell from such a gargantuan building anyway. Yasin heaved a sigh and picked up the pace, feeling his heart beat accelerating from nerves.

The white-haired Frenchman crawled back in the same way he had the previous day. He was surprised nobody had plugged it up since last night. They were clearly slacking. Instead of curling up against the wall for a nap--Allah knew what kind of trouble he'd get in if he did that again--he padded stealthily down the corridor and a row of stairs. Merde, this place was beat-up. They called this a base? Yasin looked all around, running his fingers over cracks in the cement walls absently. He listened closely for sounds, and heard a few voices coming from down another hallway. Well, he would avoid that for now. As much as he knew Violet wanted him to get information, he wasn't too eager to get up close and personal with the enemy right this second.

Besides, maybe there was a way he could get information without risking being seen, at least for now. Yasin slipped into one of the rooms that had the door open when he saw a suitcase on the floor by the bed, an empty bottle of rum discarded nearby. Rum. Wasn't that what Francis was drinking last night? He at least thought he remembered that. So Yasin quietly shut the door behind himself and began rummaging through Franky's things to see if he could find anything of use as far as information went. The Englishman didn't really seem to have much besides clothes and other necessities at a first glance, but who knew what was hiding just beyond that? The suitcase could have secret pockets for all he knew. Ooh, and there was a nice-looking revolver. Yasin took that and slipped it into one of his pockets after assuring it wasn't loaded. That could come in handy later. He continued examining each and every item of Francis' belongings, hoping to find some reason why the two gangs would join up so he could be done and get out of their creepy base.

XXX Location: Vienna, Austria-Inside Starving base (Franky's room)
                                                  XXX Company: No one, although members of The Starving and The Eminent are nearby

User Image
And I spent all last night
Tearing down every stoplight and stop sign in this town
Now I think there might be no way to stop me now
I'll get away despite the fact that I'm so weighed down

XXX OOC: Hope it's okay I kinda god-moded Violet here XD
XXX Quotes:
XXX Profile
XXX Translations: "Why am I alive?" "s**t"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items