I don't like it. 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
Subscribed! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
Subscribed and Joining! XD 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Springtime Prophet

User Image

I'ᴍ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀғᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ

Nᴏᴛ ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ

X X XHʙɴ ɪ ʙ?

xxxLOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates (his office)
                                              xxxCOMPANY: Thyne, Shayne

That hadn't gone exactly to plan now, had it? Thyne was neither embarrassed or flustered by the kisses and the hickey he'd left on his pale skin. Though Axel couldn't help but give a small smirk at the man's words as he glanced over the document on his desk again. His brain still couldn't make sense of the letters on the page, despite his efforts to set the paper at varying lengths from his eyesight. They weren't blurry, just all jumbled-up, like always. He heaved a sigh and set the paper back down just as Thyne spun on his heel to face another presence who had entered the room. Axel's blue eyes shot up toward the door in an instant glare. Who could dare to be interrupting him without knocking? And exactly how much had they seen?

Oh, it was Shayne. Lovely. Axel rolled his eyes in annoyance, until he noticed her shocked expression. She'd seen too much. His eyes locked with hers as she awkwardly stumbled through whatever it was she had to say. At first, the news of Yule's death didn't strike the CEO. As Shayne continued her babbling though, it sunk in. Yule... How dare she have the nerve to go and die on him? Now he was out an assassin! And he'd paid her good money, too! He clenched his jaw slightly and gave Shayne a look that practically oozed anger. The timid woman seemed to get the message: she soon left without asking for any favors. Axel had perhaps been in a generous mood earlier that morning, with the news of his aunt and uncle's demise, but now it had turned sour.

With an exasperated sigh, the dark-haired man sunk back into his office chair, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and fore-finger. What an irritating dilemma. Good, loyal assassins were so hard to come by these days, and now he needed a new one. This was not the time for such matters. Tensions between gangs were rising; he couldn't just go out looking for a new assassin! More than likely one of the other gangs would attempt to send in a mole. Axel ground his teeth together angrilly until he heard the rustling of paper. He opened his eyes to find Thyne holding the paper and attempting to explain whatever the hell was on it to him. Wait... nine zeros? That didn't sound bad at all.

Axel straightened up in his chair a bit and took the paper when Thyne slid it back to him. A smirk etched itself across his lips as he glanced between the paper and his favorite informant. "Nine zeros? Not bad, Bärchen. Danke." He couldn't say he wasn't pleased with the amount of money, nor could he say he wasn't thrilled at the prospect of a member of another gang doing something like this for him. The dark cloud of Yule's death still hung over his head, though. "I won't ask exactly how you obtained all of this money," he said as his smirk began to gradually fade, his thoughts returning to his dead assassin.

"Thyne, I'd like you to do me a favor and keep an ear out for any information you can gather on the death of my assassin, Yule." A subtle frown crossed his thin lips. What could have possibly happened to her? It wasn't like the mission he'd sent her on had been particularly dangerous or anything out of routine maintenance. It had merely been tasked to her to take care of a few men who hadn't paid him back the money they owed him for drugs. It couldn't have been too hard; the men were idiots. Axel could have easily done it himself, so why would it have happened that a trained assassin fell on the job? Curious. The German man sighed again and rubbed his forehead again. "It's going to give me quite a headache to replace her at this point in time." The man turned to his computer screen with irritation. It would take him all day just to try to start finding someone to take her place. He and text didn't really get along so well, and this was a job only he could do. Without another glance at the informant--which he may have come to regret later--Axel shooed Thyne away. "Go away now. I have work to do." With that, the CEO furrowed his brow and began the tedious task of wading through pages and pages of letters he could hardly decipher.

xxxLOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates (his office)
                                              xxxCOMPANY: No one

I'M BAD I'M BAD

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
User Image

"Some say that I'm strange for talking to machines, but I ask them; 'who else is going to listen to them?"'

Location: On the roof of the Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria)
Mood: Frightened
With: No one?
Speaking to: No one
Health: 90%
Equipment: A tan sack with a notebook, pencil, and cellphone inside
Outfit: Ikuya's Outfit

Pain shot through the bloodied and bruised body of a young man as he held his arms up against a vicious attack. Someone was standing over him, beating him with a metal pole that had crimson stains at the top. The rest of it was shining somewhat in the moonlight coming through the singular window in the room. His yellow-golden eyes opened slightly and glanced up at the person standing over him, a woman whom he recognized; his own mother. There was a sickening, evil smile on her face as she raised the pole above her head once more and swung downward. He covered his head with his bloodied arms and another bolt of pain shot through his body, making him close his eyes tight and his muscles to tense. He couldn't help not attacking her. How could he in this particular situation? He could barely defend himself against the relentless attacks.

He could hear his mother laughing and knew that she was laughing at him. He was forced into a corner like he was and was getting beat on without a break for his aching muscles. He could not even look over at his older sister Asami, who was lying on the floor, knocked out cold from a severe blow to the head. He had watched his mother beat her relentlessly until she slumped to the floor. He felt like crying and had a feeling that he was because he could feel streams of dried tears on his cheeks. He barely had time to recover when his mother struck him again and again and again. He gritted his teeth in pain and tried to brace himself for the attacks, but it was futile.

He swore he bit his tongue at some point during the attack because he felt a jolt of pain shoot through his mouth as he was being kicked in the ribs. His mother had gotten sick of simply hitting him with a pole and decided to kick him instead. What did she want with him? Did she want information about why he and Asami had been staying with their downstairs neighbor for some time? He simply didn't know.

"You think you're sooo clever? Don't ya? Huh?!" Leave me alone.
                                          "You think you can get away with anything that you want?!" Leave me alone...
                                          Well, you can't! I'm better than you! I've always been better than you! I will always be better than you!" Leave me alone!
                                          Don't you dare think you're better than me, you little s**t! I will hunt you down if you try to run away again and I will kill you! Do you hear me?! I will kill you!"
                                          "LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE!!!!!" A tremendous shaking began, and the earth was breaking in many places at the same time. Some things that were making whip-like noises throughout the room were somewhat heard by him, but his vision was growing dimmer and dimmer. His eyes soon shut completely and the sounds around him faded into the abyss of darkness...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikuya shot up from his sleeping spot, sweat dripping from his face and his hair sticking to his cheeks and forehead. His body was shaking and he wrapped his arms around himself while drawing up his knees to his chest. He rocked himself back and forth, repeating inaudible and jumbled words. His eyes seemed dull and were staring at the roof of the base, but he really didn't seem to see it. He was staring beyond it.

He had been having this nightmare for a few years now ever since that night. Why he could never get over it was something that was beyond his knowledge. He bit his bottom lip with one of his fangs hard enough to pierce the skin and draw out some ruby drops. They made it out of the lip and rolled down his chin, eventually dropping onto his pants. He didn't notice this, however, since he was not even looking at his clothes. His mind was somewhere else at that very moment and not focusing on the reality around him.

Location: On the roof of the Augarten Flak Tower (Vienna, Austria)
Mood: Frightened, dazed
With: No one?
Speaking to: No one
Health: 90%
Equipment: A tan sack with a notebook, pencil, and cellphone inside
Outfit: Ikuya's Outfit
OOC:
User Image

"If you have time to complain about petty things, then you certainly have time to come up with a game plan to get what you want."

User Image

Beginning:

Mood: Tired, somewhat worried
Doing: Drinking tea and eating a croissant
With: No one
Outfit: Sasha's Outfit
Thoughts: What the heck is going on with Yasin?

Sasha sat inside a café, drinking from a medium-sized cup of black tea with somewhat shaky hands. She was not shaking because she was afraid of something (which hardy happened to her because of her attitude toward life), but it was cool outside and hadn't put anything to cover her hands. Sure, she could have covered her hands with the sleeves of her shirt, but hadn't thought of it. Besides, the cup that contained the tea was still quite warm, which was very welcome to the Fain assassin. It was also welcome because she didn't have a good night's sleep. Thoughts had been swirling around in her head ever since yesterday, when Violet sent Yasin and herself away to be alone. Yasin had said that he was going to Vienna to check something out, but never said what he was going to do exactly while there. She sipped at her tea again as she thought of this once again.

She glanced down at the croissant on the small plate that sat upon the table and cursed herself for forgetting about it. She carefully set the cup down and picked up the croissant, noticing that it was still warm, even after sitting there for some time. She bit into of it and smiled somewhat, but it soon disappeared when she began thinking of Yasin and his trip to Vienna.
He really didn't say much when it came to what he was going to do in detail when he got to Vienna. Is he alright? Did anyone harm him? He's always on the run from the police because of something in his past. What is he going to do once in Vienna? If I do remember correctly, the Starving is in Vienna. Then again, he could probably outrun them because they're dying of a lack of food. Still...if another gang goes to Vienna...... She shook the thought off, not wanting unnecessary emotions getting into her mind at that very moment. She would need to call Yasin to make sure that he was alright...once she got through her croissant and tea.

She finished her tea and croissant quickly, somehow not making herself sick. She went up to the front counter and ordered another medium-sized cup of black tea, not wanting her hands to become red from the cool air outside. It was handed to her a few minutes later and she paid for it, thanking the cashier with an apathetic tone to her voice. She walked out of the café and was fortunate enough to not have a breeze come on through to make her shiver. She began walking through the streets of Paris, avoiding people that came her way. She did not say hello to anyone, since any one of the people could have been part of another gang.
What's with me today? Am I suspicious of everyone around me right now? Man, this isn't like me at all. She chuckled to herself as she neared her apartment complex. She sighed as she approached, knowing that she probably wouldn't stay long before Violet sent her away somewhere else. So, whatever time she had to herself, she took it quite seriously, daydreaming the time away.

She had just entered her apartment when she remembered that she wanted to do something else. She would have slapped herself in the forehead if both of her hands were not on the warm cup of tea. She set it down on the oak desk and took out her cellphone, flicking it open. She quickly searched for Yasin's number (which had probably changed a bunch of times already) and hit some buttons on the keyboard of her cellphone. Soon, the phone began to ring and Sasha found herself tapping her foot somewhat impatiently.

"Come on, come on, Yasin! Pick up! I'll never forgive myself if something were to happen to you!" She sat upon her bed, still tapping her foot on the carpeted floor. She hoped he would pick up soon...or else she was going to have to contact Claude to make some magic happen.

╔══════════════╗
Regular text
Speech
Thoughts
╚══════════════╝

End:

Mood: Somewhat impatient
Doing: Calling Yasin
With: No one
Outfit: Sasha's Outfit
Thoughts: Come on, Yasin! Pick up already!
Out of Care:
Translations: ........
SiiDEWALK c h a l k
Calling

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

If you click on the above gif, you should be redirected to the new thread. If you cannot view it, I apologize, but you are no longer a part of this roleplay. It's nothing personal and your characters have been replaced, rather than given away, so nothing of yours has been stolen. <3 I know this is kind of a shitty way to be told you're not in the RP anymore, but I'd be happy to RP with any of you in any future roleplays and will more than likely accept any invites <3. It's nothing personal, again, it's just that I am going to write a book based off of this story and would prefer that no one steal any of my and my friends' ideas.

Valentine Rosa

Ai Amaterasu

R e v e r i e F a e

Smmoosh

Mei Perennius Sol

Jezebell Belmont

xSHENKAx

Hazel Eyes 5

SiiDEWALK c h a l k

Furimora

Chrome Butterfly

Ivoreh