Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ello to the both of you. *flies to a nearby tree*
Aya looks at Emerald and a smile grew on her face, "Hello there sister. I made a few changes." She walked up a huge rock and sits down looking all over the place.
[kawaii~kitty]
Aya looks at Emerald and a smile grew on her face, "Hello there sister. I made a few changes." She walked up a huge rock and sits down looking all over the place.

Ello. Like what? *streches out her wings and yawns*
~Emerald~of~the~Stars~
[kawaii~kitty]

Not really eanything... i just put music. *giggles* kinda weird...
[kawaii~kitty]
~Emerald~of~the~Stars~
[kawaii~kitty]

Not really eanything... i just put music. *giggles* kinda weird...

eek Weird. *flies into the sky to look for food* Yummy.... *dives to the ground and catches a wgite bunny, braking its spine and killing it on contact* I know they can kill, but it couldn't see me from in the air. *digs her beak into the rabbit and starts to eat*
*finishes her white rabbit meal and glides off to her cave*
*she runs through the forest and finds the edge that streched out to the sky. she howls and disapears she reapears at the moon temple and sits down*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff