Welcome to Gaia! ::

NOTICE BOARD: This RP is under construction, but I will still accept profiles by PM for those who are interested. Do send me a PM if interested!

Table of contents:
1- Story/Background
2- Rules
3- Profile Skeleton and Accepted Characters
4- OP and Academy Information
5- Combat System
6- Additional Information

((If you're looking for maids with guns, you've come to the right place!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Story

The Democratic Police have been fighting the Novus Militia for 60 years now. The conflicts have spread across the globe, and massive changes to the world's landscape have gone underway. Major military equipment has largely been exhausted as fighter jets and tanks have been destroyed through the years and the production factories blown up in tactical strikes. Most of the world's supply of missiles have been exhausted and all major nuclear sites have been dismantled as the countries scrambled to inhibit a nuclear war. Though the fighting continues, it is largely by small arms and foot-soldiers.
There are neutral zones, supposedly demilitarized as gun-free zones, but these cities still run rampant with corruption.

New Military Schools offered a kind of solace amongst the madness as they took a novel approach to their education and training methods. "Summerwind Academy" is an elite school run by the Novus Militia with the express purpose of training students to be model examples of selflessness, servitude, and deadly efficiency.

You've been brought up in a society where the culture is radically different than it once was. Fighting is a way of life. Some of us revel in the madness. Some of us question what it's all worth. Some of us just want to live as normal of a life as possible.

You are a member of the elite Summerwind Academy, which aims to build character as well as combat prowess, where the common attire is that of maid and butler outfits, emphasizing the mindset of servitude. Summerwind Academy is co-ed, and full of opportunities to expand your mind as well as to grow your fighting skills.

TL;DR ((Basically, it’s as i said: maids with guns.))
Rules

User Image

1- Posts should have your character's picture and name on them

2- Send Profiles to me by PM with the title "Reporting For Duty, (insert character name here)"

3- Character appearance should have a Military Uniform, Maid Outfit, or other business/formal attire. (I will accept kimonos, but not t-shirts.)

4- Please post at least a paragraph each time (no one-liners. It's easy to be descriptive if you try)

5- Out Of Context talk goes in
((double parentheses at the bottom of your post))
NOTE: I may make an OOC forum for the combat system and general conversation if this goes well

6- We are building this world together so you can make up places, factions, and history, just PM me to approve of it first so it fits with the story.

7- Try to maintain some level of respect to each other's posts. People can take this role-play lighthearted or seriously, and we need a diversity of perspectives for interesting interactions.

8- Try to stay active, if you don't post, no one will interact with you (obviously) and you can get left behind.

9- There is no magic in this world, (There are genetic enhancements, though anything superman-like must be approved first by PM)

10- For major actions, such as attacking or dodging, use d20 dice rolls to determine the outcome. This prevents god-modding and is further explained in the combat system.

11- Keep track of your own status, like health and equipment

12- Try and use realistic weapons. You can have an MP5 and even a Katana, but we don't have laser guns and lightsabers (At least, not yet)

13- No killing other characters at a whim. If their health drops to 0, they go into critical condition and can no longer perform combat actions until revived.

14- Romance is allowed, but it has a time and place... sometimes in private messages if it gets too steamy.

((I may update rules later))

Just try to relax and enjoy the RP, we're all here to have fun
Profile Skeleton and Accepted Characters

((Profile Skeleton))

Appearance: (IMG code or URL here, please use Imgleft/ImgRight if the picture is big)
Username:
Character’s Name:
Specialty:
Equipment:
Short Biography :

Accepted Profiles

((None Yet; OP profile is in next post))
Thread OP Profile

Appearance: Academy Director Benjamin Worth
Username: SHOSHIRO-AKAMARU
Character’s Name: Benjamin Worth (Director of Summerwind Academy)
Specialty: Hand-to-hand combat (Grappling)
Gender & sexuality: Male, Straight
Equipment: AMT Automag V (.50 cal, 5 round clip), Bowie knife (as bayonet attachment)
Short Biography : A prodigious student and alumnus of Summerwind Academy, Director Worth made his way through the ranks through being a key agent in several clandestine intervention operations. He had trained in several martial arts forms from a young age, and the Novus Militia capitalized on his specialty. However, at the same time, he is very reflective and heartfelt. Director Worth may be soft in his words, but he is a formidable opponent in combat. Some say he has genetic enhancements that account for his nearly superhuman agility, but the truth of that matter is classified information.

Academy Information

Summerwind Academy is set up like a large high-school/college.
There are dormitories, academic halls, and a large common area in the courtyard's green-space.
Other facilities include a shooting range and an expansive gym with a pool.

Again, the Academy emphasizes personal refinement of character and a dedication towards putting others before the self. Teamwork and cooperation are important, but training fights are very common as well.

The students/cadets of the academy are regularly assigned on tactical missions against the Democratic Police, usually with smaller assignments until they prove themselves. Remember, it may be a relative safe haven on the academy grounds, but there is still a war raging beyond the familiar walls.

((Still under construction, will update soon))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff