Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

The heart of the ocean a radiant blue green gem that hold unimaginable power, the power to rule the ocean or destroy it. according to human myth this gem has the power to grant anyone's heart desire, be it wealth, power or immortality. This tale of the gem was told for centuries and those who searched for it either died or disappeared off the face of the world. however, The tales of Mermaids have also been told by sailors of those centuries. Other than that no body knows much of the gem or where it came from only if it did exist it would extremely valuable...

Moda 13, 1101

pirates have been known to ran sack villages, either to steal or murder ... or take pleasure by force. Of course in the Alvina seas rumors of a female pirate who pretty much owns the seas that has cities towns and vilages talking and a bit concerned. They call her Serona...

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

1.Me, PirateQueen12 and Tweakttwentygurl are the gods of this rp what we say goes.

2. pm me, PirateQueen12 or Tweakytwentygurl if you have questions or if you are sending us your character profiles.

3. respect one another we don't like people picking fights, or cause problems if you do you will receive three warnings if you do not heed them you are forever banished from this rp. The same rule applies if you are godmoding.

4. 5 sentences is the max however if you go a little beyond that I'm fine with it. Just please no one liners.

5.have fun

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaianame:

Character Apearance:

Character Name:

Character Race: (elf, Human, werewolf, vampire, fairy, mermaid, merman etc,,)

Character's colors (flag appearance): (Royal navy, merchant, noble or pirate )

Character's rank: (King, Queen, noble, etc..)

Character's ship appearance:

Character's ship's Name:

Character's Age:

Character's Sexual Preference:(straight, Bi, gay)

Character's background:

Character's weapons:

Character's clothing/armor:

Character's theme song (optional):

Character's home land:

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Name of Ship: Le Soleil Royal

Captain's name:

Crew:

Name of Ship:

Captain's name:

Crew:

Name of Ship:

Captain's name:

Crew:

User Image

Name of Ship:The Red dagger

Captain's name: Serona

Crew:

1. Alsia

Name of Ship: The Sinking Swan

Captain's name: Lictenstine Don Rommie

Crew:

1. Arthallion Minithil

Name of Ship:

Captain's name:

Crew:

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

King's name: (if any)

Queen's name: (if any)

Prince's name: (if any)

Princess' name: Serona

Land's name: Silo

King's name: Richard Von Bielefeld

Prince's name: Joshua Grant, Antoine Von Bielefeld

Princess' name: Isabella Vanille

Land's name:Veriendelle

King's name: (if any)

Prince's name: (if any)

Princess' name: (if any)

Land's name:

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Serona's theme

Serona finds herself spitting out blood as is on her knees before a royal navy officer on her ship most of her men dead. Serona winces as she touches her wound in the stomach area "I tell you what wench surrender to the crown and I spare you're p..." he started as he has his blade at her throat. "I rather die than surrender to your king" she interrupted and spits on his boot. canon fire hit Serona's ship killing the navy officer in front of her. Serona felt the splinters of wood hit her face along with the heat and was surprised she survived still intact because that hot piece of took her head along with him and glances a the navy ship they accidently killed their own man. oh the irony, Serona stumbles over to the mass and hangs on for dear life as her ship breaks in half and sinks to the bottom of the ocean as Serona eventually jumps in to the ocean water and winces in pain from the salt water entering her wound and finds a large drift wood to get herself out of the water before sharks show up.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Fila's theme

Fila's theme 2

Fila comes out of her cabin in the Rock of souls, she senses a visitor coming. She smells the salt water mist and could smell blood. Her raven perches on to a near by branch "Show me who approaches my domain." she said to the Raven who then flew off before her and she follows it to the beach where she sees a woman dressed in men's clothing. Her raven perches on the woman's stomach next to the wound that is still gushing out blood. the woman has past out and is growing weaker every minute that has been wasted, Fila looks around seeing more ship debris. Fila placed her hand on the woman's head and reads her memories, soldiers of serving the crown of Veriendelle. Gold, jewels the thrill of piracy... Fila opens her eyes and saw a the pirate's heritage the princess of Silo. Fila looks at the woman, her eyes begins to lose life in them and Fila immediately heals her deep wound. This woman has great purpose, Fila needed the heart of the ocean to continue her existence because her magic has its limitations. Fila waits for the woman to wake.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Serona's theme

Air filled her lungs making her spit out water and blood, she started to feel her strength come back. Serona gets up and looks at the strange woman with the Raven, the cool wind blows through her wet clothes. "Who are you?" she asks the strange woman before her. Serona glances at the place around her, she noticed a ship graveyard. "am I dead?" asks Serona.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Fila's theme

Fila's theme 2

"I have many names... but you may call me Fila." she said as her raven perches on her left shoulder. "No you are not dead yet, I used my magic to heal you. However you were very close to death." she stated. "I healed you for one reason and one reason only. I need a gem retrieved from Mermaid's cove. It is called the heart of the ocean you have only 3 years to find it. If you do not within that time frame." she said as she takes out Serona's heart with her bare hands using magic so not to kill her. "I will crush your heart into dust." said Fila. "now do we have a deal?" she asks.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Serona's theme

Serona stares in shock at the fact that she is still alive without her heart inside of her and looks from it to the witch. Afraid of the out come if she said no she finally speaks up. "Deal." she said, The Witch smiles and pockets her heart before using her magic to rebuild the ship Serona has lost from the bones of fallen ships. Serona eventually explored her ship and all as it was before the battle. Serona looks back at the witch, in shock.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Fila's theme

Fila's theme 2

"Now before you go, I leave with you my feathered friend he will watch you make sure that you get that gem." she said and shows a mirror to her showing what the raven sees. "He has no name and doesn't desire any. Do not defy me and don't fail me and you should be ok. " said Fila and then turns into a puff of smoke. and returns to her island alone. she watches the ship leave her island.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Richard sat on his desk staring at the documents that needed signing, he laid it back down on the table and then leaned back as he stared at the cieling. Edicts, Law bills that he should pass... Budgetting and other things. A king's job is really a hard thing. He sighed as he stood up and walked to the window to see his eldest son and heir Antoine was outside reading a book. He smiled, Antoine was always responsible and had always taken cared of his siblings, his eldest son's twin however was slightly wayward, but it was alright after all he knew his duties and still does with... with a little bit coersion of course. he sighed as he looked at the time... his youngest son would obviously still be in bed sleeping. He would be woken soon by the tutor as well as isabella. Having a lot of kids is fun

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

.。.:✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*:.。.

"Thank you, Madeline." Isabella said to the maid who set the china tea set onto the small table next to her. The young woman bowed, but said nothing (as was custom), before she left the room. The princess turned her gaze from the retreating maid's form to the spectacular garden before her. Her eyes soaked in the scenery of green trees glowing in the afternoon's sun and the bees and butterflies flying over the flowers. It was hard to believe that this would be the last time she would get to see this place. The one place she ever known to be home.

Her hands rested upon the embroidery she had laid upon her lap, but she didn't feel like sewing. It was the one thing that usually helped calm her down, but it did nothing for her. Perhaps she should read a book instead? Isabella looked down at her work, before frowning. Nothing was going to quell the anxiety within her. She was going to be married...to a complete stranger. When she was younger and told of this fact, she took it as is and without any question. Now that she was older, however, she knows what it truly means. You will forever have to spend the rest of your life with a man you have never met before and even if he is vile, you are bound to him in order to save your country. It was so unnerving. The idea that she could be bound to a monster was just so frightening.

But she had made a promise. A commitment. Her duty to her people. She had no choice in the matter.

A sigh escaped through her lips as she gently and carefully picked up the teapot. She poured herself some tea into the porcelain teacup, before setting the teapot back into it's original spot. Using a small pair of silver tongs, she picked up two cubes of sugar and placed them into the hot brown water. As soon as she set the tongs down, she picked up the silver spoon lying next to the cup and began stirring. It was all she could do to try and push away the terrible thoughts. Taking a sip of her tea, she turned her attention back to the garden. It was lovely this time of year.

.。.:✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*❀*✿*:.。.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

❁Post Layout is by PirateQueen12❁

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Youngest Prince of Variendelle

User Image

User Image

Joshua bounded downstairs with a yawn, he was wearing his day clothes but in a rather haphazard way and he slunk in the room and sat down on his chair that was across from his sister and laid his head on the table and closed his eyes closed. Why did his tutor have to come in the morning? a boy needed to his sleep to grow right?

He groaned as he lifted his head and blinked his eyes as they landed on his sister and he sat back up and then stared at her with surprise.

"How'd did you arrive so fast?" he asked. "Are you a ghost or something?"
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas