Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Hunter

Above the Party(Also known as a Fight):
There was no burst of energy, no tearing of the realm, not even the slightest whisper of sound to mark the entrance into the realm of a black dragon just over two hundred feet above where a fight was starting, and he lay there in the air as easily as if he were resting on solid ground as he looked down at them with a slight grin spreading along his long muzzle. He was rather small for a dragon; just a few inches short of six feet tall from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet and his overall build rather slender, and at the moment there wasn’t even a slight trace of energy coming from his body to make his presence stand out much at all. Unless someone looked up at him they likely wouldn’t even notice him, but that was perfectly fine with him at the moment. There wouldn’t be much point in a silent entrance and suppressing any traces of his body’s energy if he was trying to get their attention, there would be plenty of time for that later if he decided to stay and join in on the fun. For now he seemed to be content to sit and watch Vain playing with the person who he didn’t know, after all some might consider it rude if he simply dropped in and interrupted their dance. Yet even as he watched them he was letting plans and ideas of his own drift through his mind, and his bright silver eyes steadily shifted to a radiant gold as he focused his attention on Vain for a moment. “The heavens shall do much more than weep if decide to play…” He commented to himself as he stretched out rather lazily above the fray, and even as he seemed so relaxed and content with just watching them he had something in the works for when he decided to do more than watch. Behind that bright smile and that heavily guarded mind; whatever his actual intentions were would remain a mystery, or perhaps he didn’t have any at all. With him, both were equally possible.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

[ The Dark One ]
The Pendragon Syndicate: Hartia Pendragon and his twin brother Orphen grew up together making their own unique fighting style so in each tournament they attended they could only beat one another defeating all opponents. He wasnt going to be evil, but do what was best for his members, himself, and the guild at hand. His main objective was to maintain order in the FFA through persuasion of power. He will crush those who opposed him and take few allies in the process of building this newly created empire.

Description: The Organization had the funds to create and almost indestructible foundation from a special type of steel so that the building would never fall in battle but that couldnt stop it from being left behind and abandoned while random Raiders Slavers and creatures used the large building for shelter. With multiple floors and a basement this fortress was ripe for any group that needed a base of operations within the area and it was possible they still had weapons on the second floor in the "Armory" and possibly some left over alcohol on the third floor.

A familiar man approached a familiar place. Decked out in some awesome black and purple power armor, only lacking a helmet, a rather small man, or flat chested woman, casually strut further and further into the desert wastes past the wall. Despite the dangerous territory, he appeared unarmed. He was alone, and he was far too pretty to be any kind of warrior right? The Hartia that was known in this place was long gone by now. He looked completely different, and yet, he was the same person. Just he was himself again.

"Hm...."

T
he Cambion pondered as he halted about 100 yards away from the old base. His emerakd green eyes narrowed on the structure as he scanned through it for life forms of any sort. Having WIZARD EYES! was a privilege, and it was one he rather enjoyed and appreciated. Once he had a head count he would search the depths of his memory, recalling every single last detail of this base that most would or would not remember. Then and only then would he allow himself to enter. Unless he was met with some sort of welcoming party before breaching the base. Come to think of it, why was he here?

Newbie Noob

Hartia Raye Pendragon

((MIGHT.... pick this back up. When you took so long (9 days) to reply, I assumed you weren't interested in continuing the fight and went on to my own thing. However, I just ended a run on an MMO (SWTOR) and have some RP urges. So, if you're interested, I can reply to your last post. If not, I'll just go find some 1 on 1, or make an appearance in some other thread.))

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Oblivionic
Hartia Raye Pendragon

((MIGHT.... pick this back up. When you took so long (9 days) to reply, I assumed you weren't interested in continuing the fight and went on to my own thing. However, I just ended a run on an MMO (SWTOR) and have some RP urges. So, if you're interested, I can reply to your last post. If not, I'll just go find some 1 on 1, or make an appearance in some other thread.))

OOC: It's all good bro. I had just gotten hella busy was all. That happens in my activity everywhere from time to time. I might go missing for a 1 or 10. sweatdrop So my bad.

As for that fight, I'm past it, and Hartia's kit is more solidified and refined now. It'd be too different to pick up where we left off compared to how he is now. If you crave to beat me up, you can begin a new with my most recent post. Even with the s**t I'm hoping our host put out for me. Still not sure why Hartia is here. Maybe just returning to a past he ran away from? I'm kind of just letting the ball roll to see where it goes.

Newbie Noob

Hartia Raye Pendragon

OOC: It's all good bro. I had just gotten hella busy was all. That happens in my activity everywhere from time to time. I might go missing for a 1 or 10. sweatdrop So my bad.

As for that fight, I'm past it, and Hartia's kit is more solidified and refined now. It'd be too different to pick up where we left off compared to how he is now. If you crave to beat me up, you can begin a new with my most recent post. Even with the s**t I'm hoping our host put out for me. Still not sure why Hartia is here. Maybe just returning to a past he ran away from? I'm kind of just letting the ball roll to see where it goes.

((well, I get your meaning. The fight was spur of the moment anyway after I caught you trash-talking my old self. lol. Anyway, I thought it would've been a good way to battle-test my character's new build. It was just super coincidental that my new build was almost identical to yours (when the fight began). That made fighting a matter of tactics, and so I realized I don't need fancy armors and weapons. I'm a meleer through and through, and may just go back to unarmed combat, implementing means of fighting armed and armored opponents.))

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Oblivionic
Hartia Raye Pendragon

((well, I get your meaning. The fight was spur of the moment anyway after I caught you trash-talking my old self. lol. Anyway, I thought it would've been a good way to battle-test my character's new build. It was just super coincidental that my new build was almost identical to yours (when the fight began). That made fighting a matter of tactics, and so I realized I don't need fancy armors and weapons. I'm a meleer through and through, and may just go back to unarmed combat, implementing means of fighting armed and armored opponents.))

OOC: Honestly the armor was intimidating so I had to compete with something I saw that looked cool in a good anime. Shitty choice on my part considering Hartia can take an armored opponent without wearing armor outright. It's all in his kit. I can link you his profile and skill set references if you want. They could be better detailed but you get the jest of the character. If it lacks a lot of description it means it won't be used much ever or it can't be used in combat type s**t. Unless otherwise stated.

Consumer

Even though something was happening within the Court of Babylon the Entity had the capacity to be two places at once especially within its own territory and with the sphere of Darkness stretching out over the desert to the North giving it extra power and influence.

arrow The Pendragon Estate

It seemed someone was brave enough to breach the Wall of Babylon and head through the Dead City just to arrive at one of the forgotten and old building of Gaia's past. His aura and lifeforce would not be ignored as a Dark ancient Entity stirred and began to take notice of this mysterious person using its powers to enlist constructs made of darkness and shadow forming them into crows to act as his eyes on the ground. As the man known as Hartia stared a hundred yards ahead of him he would notice a cluster of black particles swirling around until it began forming an image, and before his eyes a squaking black bird with green glowing eyes formed completely and was tangible appearing out of nothingness it seemed. It was perched atop the room of the estate and it seemed more clusters of particles were forming more birds until it reached about four of them before he would finally know of the creatures presence.

"I agree, what are you doing here?"A gruff ghostly disembodied voice would reply to him telepathically echoing inside his head when he asked himself that same question letting him now his mind was being read for the moment. Like before when he used his "Wizard Eyes" there would be few traces of lifeforms within the area and none that would classify a creature capable of such traits, the Entity was invisible to his detection except for the flock of Dark black Crows it was using to survey and watch from a distance.

"Is it because of Nostalgia? Visiting a place you and your brother once called home." The Entity would speak touching up on personal subjects it shouldnt know unless it somehow knew his history or could delve deeper into his psyche which was unknown. The Crow's infront of him would act like birds and move like birds but their feathers deteriorated in midair back to nothingness once they fell from their wings.

"Maybe your just here to visit a place you abandoned and left to rot so long ago."The ghostly creature said trying to poke and prod the man seeing if his anger and hatred would bubble and boil up knowing just how to get the nerve of certain people. It had been doing so for so long it might aswell be some type of skill or art form having its ghostly hand in just about everyones cookie jar just for its own personal gain and amusement.

Hartia Raye Pendragon
Name: Shmuel
Hair: Shaved brown hair
Etc. Blue eyes, tattered pajamas, and is skinny.
I walk to an abandon house, quietly searching for something useful and bandits.
I find a can of meat and a water bottle. I look up to a bandit that calmly says "Come with me and work for me..." The bandit then pulls out a knife. "Or I will make you...". I look up in fear and he smiles when I do. I yell in Polish because my family spoke it. "Monster! You are crazy!" I run to the door and open it and run into te desert. Te bandit follows ad I fall and yell for help as he ties my hands behind my back and he firemans carries me.

Consumer

[ Peopl be making one post and then bailing, must be scared and sheet ninja . ]

Newbie Noob

((Right?!?

Well, I'm still 'thinking' over my character. Then I'll bring it 'round.
Expect little activity. Full time job plus MMO addiction. ninja ))

Consumer

[ Its all good, not like I have many members here or activity. We can always show up at the Battle arena etc. and piss a few people off. That will get peoples attention. cool ]

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: I somehow never got notified of your reply, thus I forgot about posting here with other notifications flying in.

If i miss your post, or you even think I did, message me. Post pending ********.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The Cambion grinned as he simply stood, wondering who or what was speaking to him. For the faux birds ahead were just that. He would never fall for such a charade, WIZARD EYES or not. Though still he had trouble picking apart the signatures in the great aether that would tell him who this was, show him. His snickers hid his distaste in someone being in his mind, though perhaps it was his fault for not having a mental defense against such psionics, even after so long.

"Perhaps I am here to restore balance. To give true peace of mind to old ghosts that haunt me...."

H
e mentioned as he crossed his arms over his chest, closing his eyes so that he might concentrate harder on the source that spoke to him. For if it could reach his mind, he would trace it back to it's source as well.

"Perhaps you brought me here, or perhaps fate decided that I was the one fit to give you peaceful rest."

H
e mused as he could feel it deep down inside, this being was just as malevolent as himself, if not more so. After all, Hartia wasn't outright Evil, he just did evil/bad things more than he did good. Then again, who was to say what good or bad was?

[ The Dark One ]

Consumer

arrow The Pendragon Estate

"I find it amusing that you speak of bringing about Balance to others, for I am the one who establishes Balance to the ignorant masses of the World even if they are blissfully unaware of my presence or the manipulations I have orchestrated." The mysterious hidden Entity with the deep ghostly voice said rather arrogantly to Hartia starting to reveal itself more and more relying less on the facade of the Crow's in the distance letting itself be felt and detected more and more as it was slowly preparing to make a proper appearance to The Cambion feeling it rather rude to keep certain guests guessing and awaiting its inevitable arrival. The Bird's took to the air and left the estates roof circling overhead leaving dissolving feathers to flutter towards the sandy floor of the desert region around Hartia and dissipating before they touched the ground.

"Fate seems a bit more appropriate, but its not eternal rest that you shall bring me but hopefully more conflict to this dying region." The Entity echoed into his mind stating its intentions outright for once since it could sense and feel him attempting to locate the creature with his own mind, as he would attempt to trace it back to its origins he would find that it was a long distance many realms and planes away only detecting a faint signature of the Dark One responsible for all of this manipulation but he would atleast get a good idea of what he was dealing with. A distinct mental image of the Entity would begin to form and shape inside the Cambion's head into that of a transparent skull realizing the creature was infact undead and speaking to him from a spiritual realm of existence that it could not leave on its own and relied on constructs and manipulation to conjure its power and influence in the Prime Material Plane.

"Your forgotten fortress is your's alone and I do not lay claim to it in any way, but the region it resides in is very much under my control. If you have returned to rebuild or start anew I will require a loose partnership between us, I intend to bring back mass conflict and create Warring Nations in Babylon once more." It replied with a slight chuckle seemingly amused with itself and enjoying the game it was playing on his mind and senses always seemingly one step ahead of most but it didnt intend to kill or destroy the Cambion and was only looking to further stretch its influence through others and their organizations. It even strayed away from complete mind control or forcing the will of others to do eaxactly what it wanted since that wasnt entertaining to it in the least especially after existing for countless millenia and it enjoyed setting things in motion and surveying the outcome of its orchestrations.

"What is your decision Hartia?" It asked him and used its ability to delve into thoughts to find out his actual name even if he was unwilling to give it which might bring even more distaste or disdain to Hartia but it only amused and entertained the creature to see how far it could push things before getting certain actions or reactions from its meddling.

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Pearing at the shadow-being through the veil somewhat startled him. All the way in the Prime Material Plane. He sword he could feel it looking back. Creep-ed him right the ******** out. Though he only felt a strong ting of fear thanks to not knowing enough about who or what he saw, but knowing he saw it. Even if it wasn't right in front of him. But technically, it was. And such would become obvious as he was told of future plans, as well as being offered to take part in those plans. For a moment, The Cambion pondered, though he would only agree if he felt the deal was in his favor. As for his stand off behavior, well one had to assume being an infamous Pendragon brother from this very land's old days, that if someone in these parts knew him by name, they were likely a foe. After all, anyone Hartia worked for or with that wasn't his brother Orphen, or his dearest friend Anubis, had been crossed.

"My decision solely depends on how I might benefit from this...Perhaps you can allow me to occupy a specific piece of land, of my choosing, and any being that die while on my side of the line, their souls are automatically mine to take."

H
e paused for a brief moment as he relaxed a bit more, feeling the tenseness rush from his muscles at the realization that he was just that, tense. Snapping his fingers, a cigarette randomly appeared betwixt his lips. Simply inhaling, it seemed to light up into the perfect cherry all on it's own. After a reassuring drag, he'd exhale, continuing to speak.

"In return, I will build a faction exclusively to cause chaos in your lands, all of your lands. Whenever such opportunity arises. Even if I generate zero members to my party, I will still be your villain in the new chapters you plan to carve into history."

H
e hit the cigarette again. As a matter of fact, he hoped this 'thing' took his offer. Without negotiation at that. If he couldn't simply agree to the request, then he would have no part in it. However, he had nothing else to offer Hartia in place for his favor. Nothing the Cambion would want anyway. He simply was in no mood for negotiation, and until he secured a new kingdom, he needed to occupy many venues to figure out which place to call home next. Once he was settled in though, he'd be right back out on the road. He had some hunting to do, and Dragon Season was about to open.

[ The Dark One ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces