Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The offacial Internation Gaia Fishing Association.</center>
The Internation Gaia Fishing Association guild also known as the IGFA is a free guild to join bringing you the latest tips and news. This guild has there own fishing guide too that is update daily. The IGFA is very active. We have active and kind members too. This guild is dedicated to fishing itself but ofcourse that doesn't mean we talk about it 24.7 right? We also have many banners from long to big to small to square.

Joining Form
Username:
Your Fishing Rod(You use the most if you have more then one):
Your Bait(You use the most if you use more then one):
Were you referred by anyone?:
Starry Night
Please go to the guild and request to join with that form.

DryYourEyes
Well ours is absolutely FREE! Unlike the other ones, ours is public allowing people to input without being a member. And most of all, we aren't lieing to get our guild gold, like a 'unmentioned one who says this which is a lie because I have 0 gold entry fee and it works fine.

'please make sure that you have the 250g entrance fee, otherwise Gaia wouldn't allow us to approve your application.'

<center>[Moderators] - ShadyGuy torq3
[Owner] - DryYourEyes</center>

Rules:
Gaia Fishing Association Rules.

Please follow our rules so we can all be peaceful and not be banned.

1. Keep everything PG-13
- No cybering/talking about having sex with other users or people.
2. Respect each other please.
3. Please don't spam.
4. Do not bump stickies please.
5. Please do not bump threads unless they are in the 2nd page
or more.

If you think there are other rules that should be added please PM me or any of the other mods.

If you think anyone in the Guild has broken any of these Rules, please contact myself, torq, or ShadyGuy about it. Thank You

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
I am done the thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces