Bashful Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

Odin stood on top of the wall that separated the city from the putrid Mogthals. He had a personal vendetta against them ever since they killed his parents. Odin often jumped down from the wall and fought them hundreds at a time. In fact, that's what he had just done, now he's relaxing, watching the sun go down. He enjoyed sunsets, Maybe because he knew that with the fall of the sun, the moon would rise and darkness, mainly shadows, would reign for 12hours.

"I guess I should be getting back to the Legion..." He said out loud to himself. Odin was the 2nd in command at The Legion, a organization of super powered people who fight Mogthals and the AOJ: Who are also a super powered organization, but they want to rule society in a totally different way than the Legion. Odin laughed "Peace and Justice my a**.." He said as he jumped from the wall and fell at an alarming rate, it surely would've killed any normal person...but Odin isn't what you call...normal.

Odin hit the ground, landing on his feet, with a loud crash that created a decent size crater in the ground. "Survival of the fittest is how I see we should live." He spat as he walked in the direction of headquarters with his hands behind his head.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

{Out.Of.Character: }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas