Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image I followed her out of the temple, and trailed her thinking to myself 'what would she say? what would she do.. I feel like I'm going to have to have a plan incase she starts shouting, knowing red tiger, if he decides to kill us, there isn't much we can do.' We approached the camp, and I looked over Akatsa, trying to figure out what she had come up with.. If only I could read her mind, that'd make so much easier.. I bowed along with her to the guard waiting to be let in.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
The sentry was dressed in steel armor, with strange markings on it. His spear was of an unknown metal, but it seemed it could shatter anything it struck. The sentry's eyes narrowed as he growled. " Why do you want to speak to my leader tyrant?" He asked, as he lowered his spear to attack position, and gave out a whistle. Large arbelasts appeared on the walls, trained in on the two interlopers. numerous arches, sporting bows never seen before, with arrows with black, brutal looks heads, all trained on them.

A roar echoed behind the two. Yukimura was standing on the back of Byakko, a spear in each hand. His eyes were of the tiger, as he emanated a feral energy. " What do you want b***h?" he said, as he stepped down from Byakko, assuming an attack stance." Speak now, before my spears tear your flesh and taste your blood." The jubilees and happiness that Yukimura was known for was gone, replaced with an emotionless machine of death.

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
carlissa211

User Image
Ϩtєrқeлbʉrℊ ʗrαnαcӈ
"In the name of Valhalla, I will strike you down!"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
{ Location }: White Phoenix base
{ Mood }: Shocked
{ Action }: Entering the White Phoenix base

Sterkenburg stood with a shocked expression on his face for a moment. How could this women know his native tongue? The both of them were as far away as one could be from his home. He had traveled half way across the world to get where he is now. Not once on that trip did anyone know his tongue outside of Europe. Yet here stood this beautiful women who he would forever know as his new boss. He walked into her base with her and began to explain why he was here in the very first place. He still spoke in nordic the entire time. "Earlier in my life, I was given my first defeat in battle. The one to give me this defeat was none other then the man who serves your right hand as captain." Sterkenburg told her. His mind wandered back to a place in time all to familiar to him. He had wondered back to this point often. "I had traveled across the world as a test from my family. There is a long running tradition where the son of the family must travel across the world and fight many people. They may only return home if they have beaten the strongest fighter of every new land they come to. I had been undefeated. Every place I had been to had not been a challenge. Every style was trying to be to unique, and that was what lead to its defeat. Once I came to Japan however, I came across your captain. His style was unique...... yet flawless. It's power overwhelmed me, and in the end, I was defeated for the first time in my travels. It felt awful." Sterkenburgs feeling towards his first defeat were powerful. He continued what was left of his story. "I was prepared for him to end me right then and there. He didn't, as you can see. I needed to defeat him to return home. It was then that I swore my loyalty to him and whoever his so called lord was until I was strong enough to best him in battle." Sterkenburg ended his story and looked at the Leader of the White Phoenix. "That is why I'm now here." Sterkenburg kneeled the European way in front of the Leader. He was not used to the way the Japanese bowed. He kneeled with one knee on the ground and the fist of the opposite arm to the knee on the ground. "Please, let me join the White Phoenix." He pleaded.

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"With the sword that cannot be killed."

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia's eyes slowly went soft as she looked at him. She raised her hand up for him to stand. "I will allow you to join but only with one condition. I want to see how you fight." She smirks. "Do not worry you cannot hurt me." She smiled as she turned around seeing A woman in black standing in front of her she backs up slowly, not sure as to what this woman was going to do." What is it you want Miss...?" she extended her hand out in good gesture. Her heart beat racing her other hand popping hte top of the gord. She looked to the male next to herself. "Please stay here. I will be back to test your skills in a moment." She walked near the lady in black and asked. "What is this? Why have you come?"

pirate_king999

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Black Crow

User Image
Her eyes widened. Not only did it take the leader several minutes to realize she was there, but she also didn't realize who she was. She smiled, though it was unseen due to her mask, she slightly nodded. " My name.....is Black Crow... I know you have heard of me and my house." She wasn't bragging, but the Hattori was well known throughout the land, though the leader was always shrouded in legend. her wraith like voice cut through the air, so that everyone could hear, but it sounded like a whisper. " We've had dealings before, Lily." She stepped forward, ignoring Milia's hand. " If you need someone to translate, or teach you this man's language, I can assist, as well as a skill assessment of your new follower." She meant no disrespect with what she said, but if the White Phoenix were to fight, she would be weakened. her plans would not stand with a weakened pawn. " You can also re-secure your top, if i had wanted to harm or kill you, i had ample opportunity to do so..." She yet again meant no disrespect, but was only stating truths. she crossed her arms in front of her, as she waited for her response.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia nodded. "I am sorry you did not tell me your name last time you were here, so please forgive me, you just... how you say startled me. Caught me off guard. I really need new guards at the gate..."she sighed. "I am ok at his native tounge but learning more can help and you have a point about wanting to test his skills over me, and then again you do not, for I wish to see first hand how he fights, but it is your call." She smiled softly not caring she did not accept her hand. "Might I ask what it is you came here once again for Miss Black Crow. and yes I have heard about you but I did not wish to call someone the wrong title out of respect." She tilted her head softly and looked at her and then at him. Lily began to wonder why Black Crow had shown up again. And if she brings ill will. "Oh and Miss Black Crow no disrespect indeed."

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
                                                          Hatsuharu, Ren

User Image

Captain of the White Phoenix

xxxxxxxxRen didn't say anything to what she had told him. What she said was always enough suffering. Ren turned his head to the door when the guard came by and said that someone was here to see their master. She excused herself from the room and had invited him to go with her if he wanted to. He stood there for a bit and watched her go. It wasn't going to be long before one of the other teams strike them or anyone else that had became alliances with them. He sighed and ran after his master after a couple minutes of thinking to himself.

xxxxxxxxOnce he got outside, he saw this guy and this person, he take as a girl but looks like a guy, talking to his master. He walked over and noticed that the guy in white was someone that he had met before. But where exactly? Oh... it was the guy that he defeated not too long ago. He had to admit that this guy was really good at fighting. If he was here to join them then that was great. They could use all the help that they needed. As of right now they were kind of low on soldiers.

xxxxxxxxRen didn't say anything to the guy in white but turned to Miss. Black Crow, as his master as addressed her. "There is no need for your help. I know this man's native tongue. I've fought with him and he a good warrior." he said as he turned back to his masters. He was kind of searching for answers as to why this lady was here. He hoped that she was not here to cause trouble because it was their land and place and she would be at a disadvantage. "Now... if you would please leave, we have business to take care of." he said crossing his arms.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”I will send you..."

User Image
Ichiro Katsurou, ”The Crow’s Talon"

Ichiro walked through the forest silently, it was time to act. The Crow had traveled to the domain of the White Phoenix, which, as it were, was only a few hours away...as the crow flies. Ichiro would travel their personally with urgent news. If the need arose, he would trick his mistress. He hated to do such a thing, but it was in the best interest of the house Hatorri.

"And I...Ichiro Katsurou become once more...the bird's eye."

It was the incantation he had been taught to channel the ability he had to shift into the form of a crow. The particular incantation was much longer in fact, but only had to be spoken in its full form once. After that, the user could use a shorter verse to conjure the power within themselves. It was a power that was strictly reserved for the higher authorities within the house Hatorri, and currently Ichiro was one of the last few people who practiced it. His body condensed down into that of a crow's in an instant, and he spread out his new wings and began to fly.

"...."

The trip to White Phoenix was tiresome for Ichiro, as maintaining the form of a crow took all of his concentration. But at last...he did in fact arrive, and it took much shorter a time than if he had gone by foot. Ichiro flew around in circles, scanning the area until he had found the main building. He flew in through an open window, past Milia and the others before coming to a rest on The Crow's shoulder. He squawked as he arrived, yet no one but the Crow would know that it was actually Ichiro. They would see him simply as....an errant crow.

”To whichever 'god' you wish."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces