Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
He smiled widely as he watched the young ninja disappear. " You know for a little guy, he sure can move..." he said out loud to himself, with a low whistle. he sighed, as he mounted up onto Byakko. He turned to Seth and smiled. " come on, we better get the meeting place ready for our new hopeful ally's." he said with a wide grin, as he dug his heels into Byyako. She let out a roar, and started sprinting full speed to the designated meeting area.' I wonder if the White phoenix leader is cute..' He thought to himself as he rode to the meeting place. he couldn't help it, being the leader was a lonely position, but if her beauty matches the legends around her, as well as her skill with her weapons, maybe there cou7ld be something more than just a friendly alliance. Who knows, maybe she could be his queen when he claimed the throne in the name of the Raging Tiger.

Black Crow

User Image
She smiled at Rose's comment yet again. " Yet the old ways are what keeps society calm. Without the old ways would bring forth chaos." She sighed as she nodded to Rose's comment. " just remember, just because I offer this to you, doesn't mean we are at your beck and call, but for the right price, we may be." she said, turning to Ichiro. " Ichiro, I need my talon to find Kaito, needless to say you will find him in the White Phoenix domain. After that, I want you to over see the meeting between to two leaders. But before that, follow me back to the home please..." She turned back to Rose and slightly bowed. " it's always a pleasure to see you, my friend, but remember, when the banners of chaos fly in the wind, you never know who is your friend...." her voice faded, as her image faded into blackness.

She rematerialized in the main chamber of the home base of the Hattori. She removed her mask and sat on the throne. She held her face in her hand as she thought things over. her name was becoming almost too much of a burden for her to bear. If it wasn't for Kaito or Ichiro, she would've cracked along time ago. She sat there, in silence, as she waiting for Ichiro to appear, which he had the tendency to do so when she needed someone she trusted to speak to.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”There’s a shadow just behind me,
Shrouding every step I take,
Making every promise empty,
Pointing every finger at me…”

User Image
Ichiro Katsurou, ”The Crow’s Talon"

Ichiro bowed to the Crow before the two of them disappeared from view in a cloud of hazy smoke.

"Yes, m'lady..."

Ichiro was not particularly excited about his mission to search for Kaito. With both he and Kaito no longer at the Crow's side, it left her dangerously exposed. He did not like the sound of it. Perhaps Ichiro was but a dog, but if anything, he was a loyal dog. He was not pleased with her ruling and he planned on making that clear. But for now, it was time to listen. She had something on her mind, and that much was apparent. He was more than happy to bear her burden, to lighten her worries. He had been doing it since they had been children. He would gladly continue doing it until the day she no longer had use for him. Grimly he thought, it would one way or another most likely be the day he died.

"I do not wish to travel to the White Phoenix. Kaito does not need my assistance, and my place is here with you; especially when there is no one else to see to it that no harm befalls you."

Ichiro brushed his hair out of his eyes. He wasn't very fond of "transportation." It was a necessary evil, but it always made him nauseous. Remembering his manners, he got down on his knees before the Crow and averted his eyes from her face. Even though he had known her for years, tradition was tradition. Old habits most definitely died hard for Ichiro.

"But there are other things on your mind, m'lady and you did not call me here to hear me prattle on. I am listening."

”Waiting like a stalking butler,
Who upon the finger rests,
Trust me,
Trust me,
Trust me…”

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia looks at the Girl in front of her and nods her head about the meeting between her and the red tiger leader. "Thank you for the information, And I will only call you if I need the help which soon down the line I might need the help. And I will be sure that each time I request anything from you that I will pay you greatly." She smiles and nods as a few men walk to her. "I hate to be rude but Since I have a meeting to go to you must leave." She turns to the men behind her and head off for the meeting spot.

She thinks as she walks to the spot, 'He is the creaulest person, and strongest... If an alliance he wants he shall receive but if any other reason I see why I am no good to him.' She keeps her mind focused as she walks with her group she soon arrives to the meeting spot and waits.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

Seth

Seth followed after his Leader, recalling the events that had just occurred. yuki was incredibly strong, had he been any less of a man that cocky messenger would have been a bloody mess on the ground. Fortunately for him though, Yuki had had other plans in mind. Still though, Seth wondered why his Leader disliked Black Dragon... he wouldn't ask directly though.. for now he had to try and keep up with him, which was rather difficult when he was riding on a Tiger. Soon, sth found himself following a trail of picked up Dust. He slowed down a halt after a bit, coughing as his lungs sucked in dirty air. "Well, I guess you will be meeting this leader alone" Seth said grinning, "I just hope his negotiation skills aren't only relying on Intimidation, crazy b*****d" he meant that in the nicest way possible of course, he had nothing but respect for him as of now...

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
Before the leader arrived, Yukimura looked around. " hey, where's Seth?" He asked as he looked for him." Probably left him in the dust....sloepoke." He said with a grin, as he motioned to an officer with him." Go and find Seth, and bring him here on your horse, I will not have this meeting without my second in command." The officer saluted, and went back for Seth. Yukimura shook his head, laughing." Oh man, If only my older brother could see me now, the infamous Red Tiger, leader of the Raging Tiger clan, and ender of corruption and evil!"

He smiled widely as he watched the young leader approached. he was sitting cross legged in front of an okami((correct term? meaning small table) with tea already served. He did his best to look serious for his men, but he couldn't help but smirk a little. The legends were true about her beauty and grace. The smile vanished, as his legendary intensity set in, his eyes narrowed, almost sparking with a primal energy. He sat up straight, and motioned with his hand." I'm glad you decided to come to the meeting, m'lady." he said, staring directly at her. he was raised that by looking into the others eyes, it was respectful, that, and it showed that you meant business. His spears were planted in the dirt behind him, but out of reach, to display his strength, but show he meant no trouble. " I have asked you to come so that we could possibly form an alliance, so that we together can rid the world of corruption!" he said with conviction, slamming his hand through the table. He sat there for a few seconds, allowing his message to sink in, then reached and daintily picked up a cup of tea, offering it to her with a smile on his face." Tea??"

Black Crow

User Image
She waved her hand at him, not looking up. " You can stand, you know for a damn fact tradition is non existent between us when were alone Ichiro." She said, as she repositioned so the she was looking right at him, her chin rested on the back of her hands. A solitary tear fell down her cheek, as she sighed deeply. " I do not know how long I can keep this up,Ichiro, the reputation I mean.." She paused, as she stood and paced." The name mother left for me is too large for me to handle, all the lives I've taken, they haunt me at night..." She stopped, looking at the memorial of the fallen comrades on the day of the massacre. Her hands tightened to fists, so tight, that blood dripped from in between her fingers." I'll never allow a tragedy like what happened ten years ago repeat itself, which is why I want you to find Kaito..."

She turned to him, her eyes wide with rage. " No one will be isolated, and if the time calls for it, it will be me! You and Kaito are the future of our family, and you will learn to respect each other!" She sighed again, as her eyes came back to there normal shape." I'm sorry, but I can more than defend myself, Ichiro, and Kaito is too foolish with his tongue, Which is why I want you to fetch him. I need to re-energize, and then I will oversee you two spar, I need to gauge both of your abilities before the banners of war fly in the wind.." She returned to the throne and sat down. " But talk to me my friend. How have you been?"

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”There’s a shadow just behind me,
Shrouding every step I take,
Making every promise empty,
Pointing every finger at me…”

User Image

Ichiro stood as he was told. His hear skipped a beat when he noticed the tear that ran down her cheek. She was not one who was particularly prone to crying. The stress was definitely beginning to take its toll on her. Ichiro didn't like it. It was up to him to prevent such things from happening. He wasn't sure that he would be able to help with everything, but he was most certainly sure that he would try. Ichiro sat down beside her and gently brushed the tear from her cheek with the back of his hand. He then took her hands in his and unclenched them.

"Shhhh. Tsuki. Hush. Not another word."

He felt a pang of pain in his own heart to know that she was suffering. He had nothing but sympathy for her, Her fears and anxieties were by and large his own. The faces haunted him too, or at least they had lately. As far as leadership issues went, he knew that he would try his best to help lighten the load she bore.

"The important thing is that you show respect for the dead, which I know that you do. Perhaps it is better that we remember their faces, it would be an insult if we didn't. They will never forget our faces after all..."

He smiled weakly at her.

"Kaito may be foolish sometimes, but he is resourceful. He will be alright; and even if he and I don't always get along...I do have respect for him. It is a working relationship to say the least."

He took a deep breath and wiped the blood from her hands onto his sleeves. Seeing her blood automatically struck a nerve within Ichiro. It was a feeling of anger for not having been able to prevent her blood from having been spilled in the first place.

"No one expects you to be exactly like her. The people of our nation put their faith into you, and we know that you will lead us in the right direction. We have the utmost faith in the Black Crow. And I personally have the utmost faith in Tsuki Tachibana."

Ichiro couldn't help but feel as if he was overstepping his boundaries. This was the freest he had spoken with her in many months, if not years. It felt invigorating in a way, but also filled Ichiro with some sort of anxiety.

"You are the future of our people and this clan. As a member of Katsurou family, I was pledged to your family as a servant from the moment I was born. My future has always been protecting yours. I promise you that no harm will become of you, and that is all I can promise. Kaito and I would die for you in a heartbeat; I know you don't like hearing this, but it is our duty."

He removed his hands from hers and stood, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I am Ichiro Katsurou, the Crow's Talon. I serve you, and that is my sole purpose upon this earth."

”Waiting like a stalking butler,
Who upon the finger rests,
Trust me,
Trust me,
Trust me…”

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I nodded in understanding as I stood up it seemed our conversation was over and Anami woke up and climed my shoulder as I gathered the clothes and made my way back to black dragon I could smell something though dust I guest and smiled I felt like fighting now so I ran and hid in the trees as I looked down at the red tiger captain and frowned I had hoped for a better opponent or even a team of opponents as I jumped down from the shadows and looked at him my hand on my hip "Seems like Yuki left his captain behind again," I said with a frown Yuki was to arrogant for my taste hanging around Tsuki had made me tactful and now I saw little oppurtunity in this it wasn't worth my time "Whatever I was hoping for some other fight that would be to my advantage, but killing you would be a stupid move," I said thinking outloud as I looked at him again and smiled "I'll leave you to you to catch up with your Leader," I laughed as I jumped back into the tree I was proving to be less like my father he would have struck down the kid in a second of seeing him me I wasn't one for an unfair fight or killing people off for no reason whatsoever. I looked at Anami and smiled "Let's go Anami," I said to him and he nodded, but the curious dragon was flying towards the captain and I shook my head. "stupid dragon," I muttered as he landed on the captains shoulders and I turned around. "Sorry he's to curious for his own good," I said smiling.

User Image
"A ninja is only as silent as his spirit"

I frowned as I was surrounded by gaurds this was boring I thought and started running as I headed back to the Hattori house I'd been left behind and I didn't like that seeing as I walked alond the trees of the swamps as I headed back into our territory frowning as I saw my sensei tears streaming all my injuries forgotten as I was at her side I didn't much like the captain of Hattori he'd taken my spot even though I had denied it until I was sure of my strength. "Sensei are you okay?" I asked her my eyes full of worry as I looked at her and took her hand I was seriously not thinking today and was pretty sure I was going to get slapped.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Black Crow

User Image
Her eyes sparked with anger. She HATED being pitied, She brought her hand up, the back flying towards Kaito's face, and her other towards Ichiro's. Before landing, her hands curled into fists, flinging fierce back-hands against their faces. " I will not be pitied.! I am the goddamn leader of the Hattori, I don't deserve nor need any pity!!" She stood up, Her eyes glowing a deep crimson, as her hand slipped to the hilt of her ninjato. " If you believe I need to be pitied, than come at me..." she sighed, as she walked through them, to the center of the courtyard. She turned, facing them both, Her left arm curled to rest on the small of her back, while her right arm was extended towards them, palms facing upwards. Her feet slid together, her eyes refocused, the glow intensifying as she faced both of her protege's. " I need to see which of you is the weakest, and analyze your strengths and weaknesses, come at me at once, and do not hold back, for I will not."

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”You flirt with suicide...
Sometime's that's okay..."

User Image

And as soon as the tenderness within Ichiro appeared, it dissapeared. He was proven correct. He had spoken out of line, and he now regretting his boldness. Damn him. He shouldn't have spoken. He had not believe himself to be pitying her, rather, showing compassion. Perhaps there was no difference, or perhaps she simply did not wish for Kaito to see her under such duress. Either way, biterness crawled into Ichiro's emotions. His face was its usual cold stare, his face returned to its perpetual frown.

"You are clouded by your emotions, and thus, you are not in any position to judge another's strength or even fight for that matter. Fighting requires a clear mind, there is no place for emotions in war."

Ichiro reached to his side and drew his Kodachi. That was one of the strange things about the way Ichiro fought, he always kept his swords on his side unless he absolutely had to do otherwise. It was a samurai habit more than a ninja's, and it had always gotten him strange looks within the presence of the Hattori family traditionalists.

"I will not fight you. I will not harm you."

His eyes darted to Kaito.

"Nor will Kaito."

Ichiro's frown deepened and he decided against having his sword drawn in the first place. It was habit, but it wasn't going to serve him in this case. He sheathed it and held out his arms at his side as if saying, "come get me."

"You have seen me fight, and you know for a fact that you will never defeat me in a contest of swordsmanship. No one has, no one will. If you were capable of killing everyone on the face of the earth, you wouldn't need my help. You know that I am capable of fighting any enemy. Leave it be."

Feeling rather angry and dejected, Ichiro turned around and began to walk out of the main chamber. He had no further business that needed attending to here. Kaito was back, and the Crow was obviously in a strong enough emotional state to fend for herself. He withdrew himself, and allowed his mind to be taken by the black thoughts that came to him in moments of silence.

”I can't always say,
'it's going to be better tomorrow."

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

I held my face after I got slapped and sighed that was a stupid move I thought then followed my sensei outside I knew her well enough that if I didn't attack then I was a dead man when Ichiro said I wouldn't I looked at him like he was crazy as I drew my senbon and focused my energy as Imagi came out of me controling me I wouldn't fight Crow, but Imagi sure as hell would I thought laughing as Imagi ran at crow shadows dancing off his body he was slowling taking his Oni form an inbetween form that he could take where my body grew scales as well as a white scaly tail and my eyes turned black with white pupils as he ran at her "You are sssssso wrong idiot...Kaito might not fight her, but I sure as hell will," he laughed as he threw the Senbon three struck her in her. One in her arm made it go limp the other two weren't so lucky one landed close to a pressure point in her thigh and the other missed. "Come at me Crow I have waited for the day that I get to test my own againsssssst you," He laughed as a creepy too big smile crossed his face exposing the long fangs that were there.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

Seth

"Yea, he does that when he's excited" he responded before looking to see who it was. His eyes twitched a slight bit in surprise at the figure before him. He listen to her talk with a slightly frown as she sized him up as an easy fight, he may have just been a captain, but he wasn't one to be put down so easily, but seeing as she had backed down he wouldn't pursue the fight. "Don't know why he shows such a dislike for you, both of you seem to love flaunting your superiority on enemies lower ranks", he added, a innocent remark as far as he was concerned. The curious dragon flew over to to him and landed on his shoulder, it was a little uncomfortable, having what he assumed was the enemies pet so close to him. "curious eh?, sure he's not planning on strangling me?" he asked jokingly.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I laughed as I jumped back down and looked at him "It's not that I find you weak I never stated that," I said smiling "I said it would be stupid to kill you then I'd have Yuki on my back thinking I'm like that idiot father of mine,"I muttered the last part and looked away and sighed as I watched Anami and smiled "He wont strangle you I promise he's kind to others for some reason he's pretty much harmless," I said holding up my hand "I give you my word, but seeing as the last leader made it impossible for me to be able to prove that to anyone I'm guessing it's pretty much useless as of now," I said looking at him as Anami climbed on his head and I smiled kindly the dragon was adorable barely old enough to be called what would be a teenager for a dragon. "Besides Yuki hates me for what my father caused and I plan to change that view the other clans have of me I'm not my father I'm only leader cause my brother died I don't even want to be a black dragon," I muttered under my breath as I held out my arm for Anami "Anami lets go I don't feel like dying just yet...." I said pretty sure the Raging Tiger would lose his patience either that or Yuki would show up himself.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”You flirt with suicide...
Sometime's that's okay..."

User Image

Kaito's voice reached Ichiro's anger and immediately drew a fierce anger out of the Crow's Talon. No one was going to touch the Crow. No one. She had originally asked for the two to spar each other, not her, and that was how it was to be. No one. No one. Not one single soul. Ichiro drew his Kodachi with a low growl of anger and immediately rushed towards Kaito.

"Insolent dog!"

Ichiro jumped as high as he could, and in a ferocious flurry of movement began slicing away at Kaito. He aimed blows at Kaito's throat and spine, trying to incapacitate him.

"You do NOT, touch, the Crow!"

”I can't always say,
'it's going to be better tomorrow."

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

Seth

Seth listened carefully, so Yuki hated her because of what her father had done... It was strange.. a lot of people seemed to assume things based on a families past, but he had expected better of him... no.. she may seem sincere but he had to ask Yuki himself before he jumped to conclusions. He studied her for a second, a lot could be hidden behind a pretty face he reminded himself... it was then that they were interrupted by the noise of an incoming horse, to far to be seen just yet however... "Well, looks like he finally noticed my absence" Seth stated, looking towards the direction of the noise"But i think If he finds out I saw you and didn't attack I'd be a dead man, so its probably best for both of us to part ways for now...". This conversation had made him uneasy, he wasn't sure he could believe her, but at the same time he found himself already doubting his own leader a bit. Throwing away any possibility of an alliance over a persons fathers actions... unless she was lying..

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I smiled as I heard horses and shrugged "I don't care Yuki can kill me then the Black Dragons are done pretty much finished," I said I didn't care really my father wanted the Dragons to prosper I wanted them to fall because of that I thought with a smile and bowed to the captain "I don't expect him to tell you much of the truth and as I said who would believe me after all I'm the daughter of a tyrant that went on a killing spree,"I frowned and sighed softly as Anami landed on my shoulder. "I bid you farewell young tiger," I said fleeing into the woods I ran fast not wanting a fight to break out or get the captain in trouble after all I was to be killed on sight I thought.

User Image

Imagi turned and smiled "Idiot...Kaito isn't controling his own body," Imagi laughed at him before he striked of course Imagi didn't feel it as he slithered away from the captain and laughed "There's a reason Kaito should be captain and not you," He laughed again as he stood up an evil look in his eye because of the scales the blow had left only a few small scratches on Imagi's neck. Imagi hissed as he was enveloped in shadows Kaito was not in control at all Imagi was Kaito could only just watch. The shadows danced as five more appeared as Imagi's voice echoed "Oh where oh where have I gone....which shadow will I pop out of you will never know," He laughed again as he jumped out of the portal that had inched its way nearer and nearer to Ichiro he jumped out stabbing a kunai into the captain's shoulder and jumping away with a chuckled "Oh how I love the smell of blood Kaito hates it...but I enjoy it it," he gave an evil cackle as well as a sadistic smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff