Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image
User ImageUser Image

S T A T U S;; Currently Under Construction
                      G E N R E S;; Action, Drama, Suspense, Cyberpunk, Tragicomedy.
                      L I M I T S;; PG-13
                      R A N G E;; Semi-Lit* - Literate
                      M A K E R // GRAPHICS;; Deadly Hedonism.

Noob

User Image

User Image

CONFLICT IS INEVITABLE LIKE CONTROL AND FEAR
            xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            xxxxx xx conflict is inevitable see it in your mind
            x CONFLICT IS IN EVERYTHING IN US AND ALL AROUND!! xxxx ◞★ xxxx CONFLICT IS IN EVERYTHING IN US AND ALL AROUND!!
            x CONFLICT IS IN EVERYTHING IN US AND ALL AROUND!! xxxx ◞★ xxxx CONFLICT IS IN EVERYTHING IN US AND ALL AROUND!!
            xxxxxxxxxx CONFLICT IS A PART OF US, WITH US UNTIL WE'RE DEAD.

xxx Interlace, is a small country of the east shores of the American continent. This country was established fully after a third world war. This country is where CODE MARIONETTE was born and shipped through various countries. Due to its large amount of research facilities and technical institutes it was a scholars and an engineer's dreamed land. That was before Interlaces government fell after it had gotten way over its head with CODE MARIONETTE.

xxx CODE MARIONETTE, is a robotic or a cyborg for some and for many other's they're called machines. CODE MARIONETTE is Dr. Wilson's creation he was founder of Interlaces largest robotic enterprise. This project was made so no man or woman would go and fight the third world war, causing emotional damage to the soldiers families, friend and the soldier himself. This CODE was made after Dr. Wilson's son died in the line of battlefield. Thus, did a new warrior arise, CODE MARIONETTE, was a simple man made cyborg, with capabilities that over passed any regular human. Enhanced speed, night vision, enhanced strength, the ability to learn different tongues in matter of minutes and use over a hundred battle tactics and different fighting styles as it could also manipulate various weapons. The only catch to this project was that it obeyed only one person. In these cyborgs chips where implanted with its owners information as data banks and voice banks. No one could over ride one of the MARIONETTE 's except the puppeteer himself or herself. This was a wonderful advance in weapons. Few soldiers lost their lives and many returned back home safe.

xxx But the other countries wanted this technology. As always in the midst of a war, spies managed to gain hold of CODE MARIONETTE 's basic data banks. Other countries like Russia, China and the USA. managed to almost perfectly clone CODE MARIONETTE. But almost is never any good. Eventually the failed clones, the failed MARIONETTE 's they started to malfunction. This was Dr. Wilson's escape, once the other countries demanded the original prototype. Dr. Wilson burned down his whole research facility along with CODE MARIONETTE 's original Data base. What no one knew was that before Dr. Wilson burned down his facility, he made C.M.BETA and C.M. Alfa, both these MARIONETTE. Had been well hidden in Dr. Wilson underground research facility. They had been set off and forced into standby mode until they day they where needed came.

xxx Years, passed long after Dr. Wilson's disappearance and his supposed suicide act in front of Interlaces center plaza. Interlace plummeted down into a coup d'État after the war, after CODE MARIONETTE 's financial resources had gone away along with any trace of Dr. Wilson's research. Interlace had gone through a slight depression. Since Interlace had not been willing to give CODE MARIONETTE 's Data banks so easily to many countries, those countries had full remorse against Interlace. Not helping or making an future donation to them. This caused many citizens to leave Interlace dropping there population rates down quickly. While in the coup d'État, Gangs and small mafias looking for a safe place which they ended up settled into Interlaces grounds. One of the Gangs, Mafia men fresh of Italian grounds, had been the ones to take power and over Interlaces government. This group went under the name of "Scontro" the leader of this gang, had raised Interlace from its ashes and given it a new face. Interlace was not any more the contrary with top technological advances or top of the state research facilities it had gone to be a third world country.

xxx While Interlace was getting up from the ashes. What little was kept from CODE MARIONETTE 's stolen data, other countries began to research and develop their own MARIONETTE 's. As the years continued to pass, Russia and Japan, had become the two countries to make an almost perfect MARIONETTE. These where sipped and bought by the dozens, not as war weapons, but as toy´s. The old CODE MARIONETTE was not of use that much anymore. They constructed these new cyborgs as maids, chauffeur, security guards, among other jobs people felt too lazy to take up. With this new development many countries lived rather comfy lives. The past war was left back in the dust as was Interlace. . .

xxx As the years passed, the new cyborgs, made from various countries, where given different programs and uses. Some of them where used as pleasure dolls, other used them as paid killers, Dr. Wilson's dream to convert CODE MARIONETTE into a helping hand to humanity was destroyed. But not for long.

xxx Back in Interlace, Scontro, he lost power to a new government. Leading them and kicking them out. As Scontro fought to keep a place in Interlaces history. three more gangs rose. These Gangs where erased from Interlaces History yet they remain as the strongest gang beside Scontro who maintained a mark in history. As one of the three ghost gangs, leader a man of unknown name but always was known as Doc. This man was Dr. Wilson's youngest son, and the last keeper of CODE MARIONETTE 's true data banks and base. He was the one to reawaken C.M. BETA and C.M. Alfa. With these two under his power. He dealt with Interlaces current government. "I'll sell you my father's original prototypes. with the deal, that I and my gang are assured a piece of power..." It was too much of an offer with CODE MARIONETTE 's originals back in there possession Interlace would soon rise to be a modern country back to its old rich days.

xxx C.M. BETA was the original war weapon, he was the reason CODE MARIONETTE, even entered the battle field back in the war. C.M. Alfa was the brains of the MARIONETTE 's. As Interlace investigated a way to unite both MARIONETTE 's into one Doc. Regained with power, the underground world bowed down to his presence Scontro, envied this sudden power Doc. suddenly possessed. Doc´s gang was soon known throughout all of Interlace as "GHOST".

xxx A few more year's passed and Interlace had finally revealed to the world. C.M. Delta. DELTA. was the creation that combined Alfa's Battle abilities, strength, speed and utility merged with Beta's Intellect, mental agility and capability of processing quick out comes and results. Once C.M. DELTA Entered the world. Nothing was the same again. DELTA was quickly mass produced and sent off to different countries military and police enforcement laws. As also many of the stronger Gangs in various countries bought these new MARIONETTE 's as there mercenaries. The fake MARIONETTE 's where disposed of, yet some hackers managed to gain a few MARIONETTE 's to continue giving them useless tasks as servants and regular sex toys.

xxx With this new era more time passed Doc's great grand children where in charge of GHOST. As new leaders and rightful hires to CODE MARIONETTE 's technology they had been the strongest gang, most of the men had one MARIONETTE in their control. Scontro followed GHOST's traces. But the last two gangs best known as Conflict and Hatchet. where soon rising with power between drugs, prostitution and other smaller jobs.

xxx But as there four gangs remained with most power Interlaces new government, a man who hated the idea that up to now good bastards where running Interlaces beautiful rising. he started to fight back these four gangs, backing and powering up more of Interlaces law and military forces. Even though Interlace rose to becoming once more a powerful, rich and a country famous for its top of the notch research institutes and latest technology developments. The conflicting civil war between Interlaces Government and it's gangs had only begun. . .

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Noob

User Image

User Image

████ O N E ████

xxxxThe general rule that's always there, respect Gaia ToS. No spamming, Flooding, Flaming, and no God Modding. Yes this is an action roleplay, Gangs and police involved. So there's going to be plenty of violence involved. But, please no character killing... Also if you're going to be a "Cyborg" Robot or no, that doesn't mean you end up scratch less from everything. Moving forward, if you're going to break someone arm, or cut a finger odd that other person, please consult that with the character owner.

████ T W O ████

xxxxThis is a Semi-Lit to Literate role play. I will accept post no smaller than three paragraphs. And that means thick ones, not lazy four sentenced one. I really won't put a word limit, but if I see small uninterested and "Just need to get through this" posts there will be a word limit. Please don't use asterisks or anything to mention your actions... Also Grammar, use a spell checker word and Mozilla foxfire as also Google Chrome have them. I'm not going to be a grammar Nazi since, English isn't my native tongue and I do have slight issues. But that doesn't mean get fresh and start to chat speak or just get fresh with your grammar.

████ T H R E E ████

xxxxPost's please make them pretty maybe a picture, come coding something to make it lively. I'm not asking for HUGE impressive coding or "it took me a day to make" graphics. But something that states your characters position, name and of course his or her image. Posting, I know we all have a job, school and a social life, so I'm not going to obligate everyone a one post a day or more. So the limit will be twice or three times a week, if you can post more than great! But don't over post and make sloppy pointless posts, because you want to post more than anyone. Also I know my coding is simple, but it's been like a year and some more since I've coded anything in Gaia or anywhere else as a matter a fact.

████ F O U R ████

xxxxThe OoC is there, don't let it die, plan things there, chat relax get to know one another perhaps (?) Anyway, this also comes to posting. The OoC if there to make yourself known, if by any chance you'll be out some time because of an issue let me know that by PM or OoC. Don't just disappear for the longest time ever and then come back expecting to still have your character there for you. That's really not going to happen. I will have your character killed off and another will take its role. Also if you don't give me the heads up about anything, I'm in title to take you away from this role play.

████ F I V E ████

xxxxRomance... Hmm yes there will be some of it, after all it's not just going to be a blood and gut's with tears in it sort of roleplay. Tragicomedy basically let's have fun also. As to the romance it's allowed just don't overdo it... really don't, I'll make specifications about the "Cyborgs" latter on. Anyway! Don't make this into a Chobit's sort of roleplay I'm not aiming for that either. As to action, blood, etc. Keep it PG-13 that also includes the romance. I know it's about Mafias, gangs, police, things will get heated up eventually. But I'd prefer to black that out please! Kid's and younger teens still use Gaia. Blood, is more then allowed but keep it in sane amounts. That means don't gross anyone out describing how you tore apart your victim. No.

████ S I X ████

xxxxCharacters and role. Your allowed a maximum of three roles, if you believe you can handle them then be my guest. If you cannot handle them don't take the, simple. Also, please make your characters of various sorts of sexuality. I mean it's a bit irritating to go into a role play and see all men or women are Homosexuals. That kind of kills the intent of relationship building. If I want Yaoi only, I'll make one, same goes for Yuri. As to your characters appearance, be serious in this, I don't want a 19 year old Mafia boss that strangely looks like he's barely hit puberty. Or an older woman or police chief that looks like she just hit her early teens. Also I'm picky with images this time we're going to stick with anime images, but no googly eyed, HUGE half of the face eyed characters. I'll look at the images if I say no, just pick a different one it's not going to be the end of the world.

████ S E V E N ████

xxxxAlso characters personality, this is a somewhat somber roleplay, in the sense that it's a country that's just gone through some huge damage. Have some characters that match that, but don't go overboard with Emo characters who "Woe is me 24/7" Or those Mary sues that since the world is so down "I'll just paint the world Pink!" Give them faults, good things as also up's and down's.

████ E I G H T ████

xxxxAbove all have fun, if any new rules they'll be placed here in a brighter color. Also. Reserves PM them to me with the name of a random country, be creative. Profiles are in the Profile link check the coding there don't mutilate it...

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Noob

User Image

User Image

XXX GHOST xxxx "T O P of the LINE!"
                                                      ████████████████████████████████████████

xxxx GHOST is Interlaces largest gang, out of the four ones that rune Interlaces terrains. They are the only ones to hold political power and have CODE MARIONETTE's data base. They also have the right to sell out the MARIONETTE's. There leader is a straight descendant from Dr. Wilson's blood. The leader is the only one who knows all the fault's in the MARIONETTE's as also how to have them properly fixed. GHOST is the one in charge of most of the research facilities income as their projects also. Scontro has some huge conflicts with GHOST since they took their power. GHOST controls, all Research Facilities, is in charge of most illegal weaponry smuggling, has some power in Interlaces Political issues. GHOST and the new government have frequent Issues. There territory runs from Uptown to the research and medical grounds. Part of the south docking bay is also their property.

User Image GHOST's Head Boss
                                                            Open

User Image GHOST's Under-Boss
                                                            Open

User Image GHOST's Consiglieri
                                                            Open

User Image GHOST's Street Boss
                                                            Open

User Image GHOST's Caporegime (MARIONETTE)
                                                            Open

User Image GHOST's Soldier 01
                                                            Open

User Image GHOST's Soldier 02 (MARIONETTE)
                                                            Open

User Image GHOST's Soldier 03 (MARIONETTE)
                                                            Open

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff