Welcome to Gaia! ::

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

Travis thought about this carefully, then decided to swallow his pride. "I'll be okay if we have to share. I haven't slept on a real bed in weeks. I'm not gonna ruin it by being picky." He said. "Keeping warm is also important, too." He added. He could think of worse people to share a bed with...and it was only to keep warm! They'd go right back to hating each other afterward! Right? Of course! All he wanted was to keep warm! He could feel himself shivering already.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix stepped down "right, anyway its getting late so I'll close up this window" she said closing it up and stuffing it with a shirt she found so the cold air wont leak through. She walked out of the room to only come back wearing boxers and a tank-top "no i'm not crazy, I just read that the more skin is touching with someone its easier to get warm" she said looking away as hair fell on her face because it was down for once and not up.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

Seeing her come out in so little clothing, Travis was a bit confused, but her explanation made sense. "If you say so." He said, telling himself not to stare. He left the room, then came back in boxers as well, leaving is shirt behind. Hey, this was her idea, so she had no right to complain. He had a few scars on his chest, but nothing too serious. The young captain plopped down on the bed. He could use a good night's sleep after all this nonsense today.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix sighed and thrown a blanket over him and giggled a little bit then shut real quick. she climbed into the bed and laid next to him with her back to him. It was only little bit shown but on the back of her neck she had a butterfly tattoo, but if you looked down her back she had scars and bruises that seem to be there for awhile now. She closed her eyes trying not to think that she was sharing the same bed as her captain.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

Hearing Saix giggle for a moment was an even bigger shock than sharing a bed with her. Getting a good look at her back, Travis both admired her tattoo and stared at her scars and bruises. She must have gone through some scary stuff. Those scars looked old, too. He turned away, hoping she didn't notice him staring. Sharing a bed with someone you spent a good time hating was awkward enough. He didn't want her accusing him of being a pervert.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
During the middle of the night Saix cuddle up to him for warmth without thing, her body naturally reacted to the closes heat source. Her head was on his chest and her leg happen to nicely lay in between his legs. His hair covered her face as she slept. When morning came around she was still like that, and still sound asleep because she was comfortable.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

The next morning, Travis let out a yawn as he awoke. However, he found himself unable to move. Looking down, he saw Saix cuddled up very closely to his body, her head resting comfortably on his chest. He knew this was just to keep warm, but he couldn't help having a light blush. "Y'know, she's kinda cute when she's not awake to argue with me." He joked to himself. He wanted to get up, but he didn't want to wake Saix.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix woke up a couple minutes later, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She open her eyes to notice that she slept really close to Travis, she looked away from "Sorry...." she said get up off the bed, and walking around to her bag, she sat on the floor digging through it, once she found what she was looking of she stood "Let me go see I can turn the back up power on, I couldn't do it last night because it was getting late to begin with" she said walking out of the room and heading down stairs. She went to the basement to work on the power, an hour later the light and still came on and she went back up to the bedroom.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

Travis shook his head. "It's alright. It kept us warm, so I won't complain." He said, sporting a light blush. He ha never shared a bed with a woman before, so he was nervous. As the light came on, he smiled. "Nice work." He said. At least the heat would come on now. Kind of bittersweet, though. He sort of liked having Saix cuddled up to him. He still had his problems with her, but the feeling itself was comfortable.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix looked at him "sadly the heat is a gas heater, it wont come back on...." she said looking away, she walked back over to her bag and grabbed a pair of new clothes "But the water and stuff still works its weird" she said going out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. She set her clothes on the sink and looked in the mirror 'you just lied about the heater....why' she thought looking herself in the mirror, with a sigh she hoped into the shower.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

Travis let out a sigh. "Great." He groaned. He honestly didn't know about the gas heater. He hadn't really been to this tower all that much. He was usually at the base, keeping things in order. At least he still got to share the bed. Wait, why was he so happy about that!? He just had to remember, it was only until they got off the island...if they ever got off the island. He wondered if they'd ever come back come.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix walked back in and sat on the bed wearing a new outfit, she kept her hair down this time. She threw her dirty clothes in the corner since they didn't have a anything to put them in. She got back up and looked at the food he found last night, with a sigh she debated against eating right now 'this will only be enough for two season, I hope we don't stay that long I have a sister to get back to' she thought setting down the can food.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

Throwing his clothes back on, Travis couldn't help but stare for a moment. Was that really Saix? He'd never seen her wear anything feminine or have her hair down, so he was a bit stunned. Okay, he was incredibly stunned. She actually looked good! "W-wow..." he whispered to himself. He wished he could have found more food. Hell, he wished they had a ride home. He had to support his aunt and uncle, and he couldn't do that on this damn island!

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix looked over to him "thinking about your family too?" she asked him, she walked over to her bag and pulled out a picture and handed it to him, she smiled and sat by the window "I have a little twin sister waiting at home for me, lucky she staying in the school dorms well this job was suppose to pay for her schooling"she sighed and looked at him "How long do you think were stuck here?"she asked looking down at the floor afraid of his answers.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

AlexShadowFox

User Image

Looking at the picture, Travis was a bit surprised. They looked identical! Then again, they were twins, but he had never met twins in real life before. "I've got an aunt and uncle. I had parents...rich parents...but dad kicked me out and cut me off. My aunt and uncle are much better parents, anyway." He began. "I took this job to support them. They're getting on in years, and money's really tight. Right now, I'm just concerned with seeing them again." He said. "As for our stay here...I don't know how long it's gonna take, or even if we'll ever get off this island. Not knowing is the scariest part. If I knew that we'd be stuck here forever, I'd at least be grateful that I knew something." He said, looking down. The two actually had something in common: they both had loved ones waiting for them, and they were both scared of leaving them behind. Travis was terrified of the thought of leaving his aunt and uncle alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff