Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
burning_eyes burning_eyes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
xXxMizakexXx

Jesus, who is this 'bible leader' you're talking to? If you're serious, and I really can't tell if you are or not, then you need to STOP talking to this guy. They're seriously filling your head with some absolute bull s**t.

then if god is all powerful
why doesn't he just stop us from giving birth to serial killers and psychopaths?

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
chrissyvamp16
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
why do you want to stop maby cut down but stop?!?!?!?
Don't listen to these idiots. Hold to that resolution, no matter what.

so what you get ******** all the time?
Uhm, no? Look, with or without a partner, sex is sex.
This is going to go way over your head, but the truth is... You shouldn't have sex or masturbate until you're married.
Keep yourself clean for the spouse you'll have later on.
Wow what a bogus comment. Don't you want to know everything about your partner before you get married? And everything about yourself? I mean what if you end up being a sexual deviant or something? Wouldn't you want to know?? And why shouldn't he masturbate before marriage, I could see not having sex but not masturbating? Why not? Is it a sin or something?

i completely agree with you its ur own body no ones else is involved you should know about it. what if something is wrong with ur genitalia? a lot of genetic deformations can be fixed the younger you are, the older you get the less likely you are to recover well from surgery PLUS masturbation is good for you!! scientifically proven in fact it cleans your body of harmful bacteria and other garbage your body gives off. endorphins are released during climax not to mention stress. with all other things you just need to monitor how often you do it and not allow it to interfere with your social life unlike the person who originally told everyone to not masturbate, you dear christian need to read the bible and repent your wicked wicked ways, do unto others as you would unto yourself isnt that what jesus said? would you want other people telling you how to better your life via pushing there religious beliefs onto you? i thought not!!

5,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
Thinks this by far was the strangest/funniest damn thread I couldve happened upon!LMAO-if you cant find anyone to play with you can always play with yourself!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA! blaugh

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
huh.... masturbation leads to religion.... i knew it O_O who's seem A Dirty Shame?? RayRay and the sexual revolution!
iKeitaro Urashima
xXxMizakexXx
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Wow. Where did you find that? Certainly not in the Bible. And F.Y.I. I'm actually not Catholic, I just have morals.
Naw bro it is a sin.
The one who most likely will go to heaven is the one who remains celibate for life.
Basically the action of sex is a sin cause it means you accept that a woman has to bleed from having bitten that apple.
As for where I got that? Bible study interpretations.

Uh.. if sex is a sin, then we were all created to go to hell 'cause there's no life without sex, dude.

The bible states...(or the ten commandments...)"THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTRY"
I said adultry, not sex, that's different. Sex is when you're...err..well, go ask your health science teacher..or whoever teaches sex...Anyways, it means that you cannot have sex bef-err..i mean...oi this is confusing..ok let me try to make this clear..
Ok when it means you should not commit adultry..it means..
Well, to clarify things, adult means men and women and well..basically its when you do grown-up things, except in the bible, it means don't do bad grown-up things.
So basically, when you're a child, god doesn't want you to rush ahead and do adult things when you're a child(yes i'm talking about people under the adult age...which is 18 or 21)..then again, lets look back at the adult thing..Lets just imagine we replace the adult with parent or...um..married sprouse.Sigh..again, another complicated thing. Ok the point is, in the bible, we're all a child of god ok? In the biblical times, you are not allowed to have sex until you are married..which..i guess its illeagal....or..if they call...it..
OI, JUST FORGET IT, SEX IS COMPLICATED!!!
Wow. I hope you weren't expecting anyone to listen to you... lol

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, best of luck. That was mine last year but I HAVE NO WILLPOWER.

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
waffle239
people!!!! for the love of god stop masterbating!!!!!!!!!!!! its just plain f***ing gross!!!!!!!!!!! go out! get a girlfriend! smoke pot! run around naked! (not nessicaily in that order wink ) but seriously this is just plain freAKING GROSS!!!! its just messed up that this thing was even made!!!!!!!!!!!! come on people!!!! is this really what u want to do 4the rest of ur lives? i mean i get it if like hormonally chalenged boys do it but 40 year old adults? as i said be4 . . . COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZ ITS JUST FREAKIN GROSS . . . scream

Hmmm...someone has yet to hit puberty...
Don't mine me, just trollin.
misguided_ghost321
waffle239
people!!!! for the love of god stop masterbating!!!!!!!!!!!! its just plain f***ing gross!!!!!!!!!!! go out! get a girlfriend! smoke pot! run around naked! (not nessicaily in that order wink ) but seriously this is just plain freAKING GROSS!!!! its just messed up that this thing was even made!!!!!!!!!!!! come on people!!!! is this really what u want to do 4the rest of ur lives? i mean i get it if like hormonally chalenged boys do it but 40 year old adults? as i said be4 . . . COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZ ITS JUST FREAKIN GROSS . . . scream

Hmmm...someone has yet to hit puberty...
Don't mine me, just trollin.

whateva im just bein realistic. dont be a hater
waffle239
may you please post in my thread called 1,000g give-away contest the winner will receive the gold
misguided_ghost321
Well, best of luck. That was mine last year but I HAVE NO WILLPOWER.
may u post in my thread called 1,000g give-away contest the winner will receive the gold
Uber Daras
Weird ._>
LOL x heart

Liberal Lover

Hitachin
xXxMizakexXx

Jesus, who is this 'bible leader' you're talking to? If you're serious, and I really can't tell if you are or not, then you need to STOP talking to this guy. They're seriously filling your head with some absolute bull s**t.

then if god is all powerful
why doesn't he just stop us from giving birth to serial killers and psychopaths?

I'm not even going to get into the whole "why doesn't he stop all the bad stuff" crap, I don't even believe in religious stuff anymore. But, people are not born serial killers or psychopaths. It has to do with mental stuff; traumatic experiences, abuse, etc. They aren't born, they're made. It all has to do with malfunctions in the brain. Even if god was real, he couldn't stop that.

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i changed the name of the thread to match the people inhabiting it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff