Welcome to Gaia! ::

It could be oh so simple, i simpley must know everyones oppinion on this.

6,700 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That was mine too!

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Already working on it, sorry!
You are actually working for me, enabling MY plan for world domination! BWAHAhahahahahah! **cough, hack, gasp** Sorry xp
The world is over rated, I'm taking over the INTERNET! Because the internet is basically the world.

4,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I SHALL ROUL YOU ALL WITH AN IRON FIST!!! * WAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!*
owo <3
want to team up.?
lol

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
The world is mine!
lol i understand why u would like too do that!!! xp
thats my friends dream, he will do it this year
Why take over the planet, when you could take over peoples minds and force them to build a better planet. eek
Wow, Really? Take over the world? HA! Mine is to take over the Universe. I just know how to PWN N00BS like that..

User Image
Thegooddoctor9
The world is over rated, I'm taking over the INTERNET! Because the internet is basically the world.

I'm just going to take over the worlds wifi connections
that way, the worlds population will grovel and die for their precocious little boxes on which they can watch youtube videos of fat ladies falling off tables

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fKzFvA_3pyY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

6,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This world sucks so I'll just create a new world within my mind and take over that one. xp
Kitana-Lightning
This world sucks so I'll just create a new world within my mind and take over that one. xp

wow i never thought about it that way that is quite clever i like it. i like that a lot.
[yall should just ive up ur dreams on takin over the world because i will TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so u should alll give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya! oh and once i take over the universe i will come 2 collect like 500 dollorsfrom all of yaa,!!!!!!!!!!!!! so betta start savin because i will come to collect soon!!! i have big ideas for this world!

yours truly,
jojo the cat smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas