Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shounen

Javier Cross
bittersweet music
Javier Cross
bittersweet music
Javier Cross

You can tell me about iUzu later on sometime, sounds interesting.
I still miss Vs. threads and it shouldn't have to cost removing them altogether for this subforum to exist.

I know but some of them were stupid and annoying.

Without 'Proper' Rules of any kind in place, isn't that the truth?
I'd shudder to fathom The Dresden Files in any particularly Wrong Universe Wars, though I won't belly-ache 'too bad' if we hear of The Dresden Files and Tenchi Muyo vs Naruto and SAO, even then that's Overkill.

Haseo(Dot Hack Universe, G.U era) vs Homura Akemi(Madoka Magica) has potential if done right though.

Even Afro Samurai vs Kenshin Himurra could be promising if we're talking about the latter's days as 'The Manslayer' in play.

well the 3rd one makes sense
what I mean is, people comparing for example, naruto vs goku
and im like ????????????

1) people are not being creative
2) asking the same thing all over again, like goku vs superman, naruto vs natsu
like come on...

plus I think it depends on the context, for example
I create this thread, asking for the fastest health generation characters
so for example, there comes the AOT cast and the Tokyo Ghoul cast.
I would say ghouls obviously, compare to AOT.
but Im not gonna compare them if they come into a fight. cause..
that doesn't make any sense. considering eren goes all titan. nope

now in the world of MMO/cyber/ which world is better
log horizon or SAO? I would say log horizon, plus
considering how similar they both are, we can have a long battle over it.

this is all an example anyway. but people are simple minded
*shrugs*

That too, we also have to talk about regards on Leadership matters and whatnot, with the occasional which person should have been KIA'd MORE being few and far between here and there.
As for Combat, all I got is Haseo vs Homura Akemi and Afro Samurai vs Kenshin Himurra back at 'The Manslayer' days for noting particular examples.

1.) For every one of us that bothers to be creative with or without overkill going on, why must there be like 5-10 people that are more sterile?
I see more creativity in taking apart most versions of the Mary Sue Litmus Tests and putting them back up better-than-before than I do with how a lot of ideas got mis-managed at best.
I am not perfect but until I find a better version of the Mary Sue Litmus Tests to use than
what's on my signature or until I'm among those crafting the better versions by so much as supervision, I'm sticking with it.

2.) C'mon here, I'm surprised no one went with 616(Main Marvel Comic-verse) Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange vs. the Tenchi Masaki of the OVA/Original Timelines of Tenchi Muyo vs. Post-Timeskip Dark Schneider of B@STARD!? since that 3-way smackdown's bloody creative.
Are we suddenly supposed to opt for Princess Tutu or Madoka Magica(Including the Manga Spin-offs and Movie #03 and I'd rather not go there yet.) vs Naruto(brought by the Christopher Paolini of 'Manga-ka's/Manga Authors in fact?) then?
Or Gurren Lagann vs Naruto for that matter? stressed

3.) Log Horizon looks like the latest XCom Games from Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within/Long War onward or The Wheel of Time at the moment, plus everyone not only has a 3-dimensional+ personality per person but no real fear right away of falling into 'The Shinobi War' Trap that Naruto got hit with.
I sympathize with the cast of SAO, but I'd rather not dwell on the first Alfheim Arc at Season 01's first half for very long if it's avoidable.

yup, but i rather have a vs thread about anime base only.
manga is kinda hard to compare.
pft nobody talks about alfheim arc, that one is garbage.
but you know, homura is some kind of gunner isn't she
then I would compare her to other gunner people.
well homura might win for all those time/traveling/stop powers she has.
bittersweet music
Javier Cross
bittersweet music
Javier Cross
bittersweet music
Javier Cross

You can tell me about iUzu later on sometime, sounds interesting.
I still miss Vs. threads and it shouldn't have to cost removing them altogether for this subforum to exist.

I know but some of them were stupid and annoying.

Without 'Proper' Rules of any kind in place, isn't that the truth?
I'd shudder to fathom The Dresden Files in any particularly Wrong Universe Wars, though I won't belly-ache 'too bad' if we hear of The Dresden Files and Tenchi Muyo vs Naruto and SAO, even then that's Overkill.

Haseo(Dot Hack Universe, G.U era) vs Homura Akemi(Madoka Magica) has potential if done right though.

Even Afro Samurai vs Kenshin Himurra could be promising if we're talking about the latter's days as 'The Manslayer' in play.

well the 3rd one makes sense
what I mean is, people comparing for example, naruto vs goku
and im like ????????????

1) people are not being creative
2) asking the same thing all over again, like goku vs superman, naruto vs natsu
like come on...

plus I think it depends on the context, for example
I create this thread, asking for the fastest health generation characters
so for example, there comes the AOT cast and the Tokyo Ghoul cast.
I would say ghouls obviously, compare to AOT.
but Im not gonna compare them if they come into a fight. cause..
that doesn't make any sense. considering eren goes all titan. nope

now in the world of MMO/cyber/ which world is better
log horizon or SAO? I would say log horizon, plus
considering how similar they both are, we can have a long battle over it.

this is all an example anyway. but people are simple minded
*shrugs*

That too, we also have to talk about regards on Leadership matters and whatnot, with the occasional which person should have been KIA'd MORE being few and far between here and there.
As for Combat, all I got is Haseo vs Homura Akemi and Afro Samurai vs Kenshin Himurra back at 'The Manslayer' days for noting particular examples.

1.) For every one of us that bothers to be creative with or without overkill going on, why must there be like 5-10 people that are more sterile?
I see more creativity in taking apart most versions of the Mary Sue Litmus Tests and putting them back up better-than-before than I do with how a lot of ideas got mis-managed at best.
I am not perfect but until I find a better version of the Mary Sue Litmus Tests to use than
what's on my signature or until I'm among those crafting the better versions by so much as supervision, I'm sticking with it.

2.) C'mon here, I'm surprised no one went with 616(Main Marvel Comic-verse) Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange vs. the Tenchi Masaki of the OVA/Original Timelines of Tenchi Muyo vs. Post-Timeskip Dark Schneider of B@STARD!? since that 3-way smackdown's bloody creative.
Are we suddenly supposed to opt for Princess Tutu or Madoka Magica(Including the Manga Spin-offs and Movie #03 and I'd rather not go there yet.) vs Naruto(brought by the Christopher Paolini of 'Manga-ka's/Manga Authors in fact?) then?
Or Gurren Lagann vs Naruto for that matter? stressed

3.) Log Horizon looks like the latest XCom Games from Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within/Long War onward or The Wheel of Time at the moment, plus everyone not only has a 3-dimensional+ personality per person but no real fear right away of falling into 'The Shinobi War' Trap that Naruto got hit with.
I sympathize with the cast of SAO, but I'd rather not dwell on the first Alfheim Arc at Season 01's first half for very long if it's avoidable.

yup, but i rather have a vs thread about anime base only.
manga is kinda hard to compare.
pft nobody talks about alfheim arc, that one is garbage.
but you know, Homura is some kind of gunner isn't she
then I would compare her to other gunner people.
well homura might win for all those time/traveling/stop powers she has.

We know that Madoka Magica is carefully synced-in with regards to the Manga Spin-offs, not many worlds we'd know can say that unless we're talking Dot Hack(.Hack) or Madoka Magica these days.
Alfheim Arc!?
What Alfheim Arc!?

How many Gunner sorts of people do we know can also Warp Reality by its Fabrics
and still be bloody dangerous without Reality-Warping in their favor in play?
How many more actually have The Gear to counter that for that matter?
Give Haseo Very Good Armor and Gear with the World Mirror Mod or something more effective than that on him and that's half the matters of the fighting dealt with, the rest must stem from him against Homura Akemi.

Also, isn't Log Horizon actually Strategic in fact, last time I checked?

How often do you see Strategic Fighting in SAO?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff