Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a feeling that Naruto will never end. His son, Boruto, could be the next "Naruto" and be the main protagonist. Anyone else think that it'll happen?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, Boruto is getting his own movie and I'm pretty sure he'll be the main character for the spinoff manga coming out in the spring.

Greedy Capitalist

Like Dragon Ball Z with 80-90% less 'good' tastes?

That could be the case since there's no real consequences any more, since being akin to Gurren Lagann requires Good development for the cast, all of them being tolerable and fighting Top-Notch Cosmic Horrors.

Shy Seeker

i would lose all respect for naruto/kishi
I feel it will. Naruto's abilities resemble DBZ abilities nowadays. I mean in the new movie his Rasenshuriken looked a lot like Destructo Disk. And now the Kaguya clan is aliens, and the moon being destroyed is a thing. Yeah it's becoming Dragon Ball.

Wheezing Bloodsucker

2,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Would be a shame.

Dragon Ball was way more entertaining than DBZ and such ever managed to be. Power for power's sake, without alternative paths of exploration, without a myriad of strengths and weaknesses and challenges and many tiny little triumphs, gets hella boring after awhile.

Muscle development should NEVER be emphasized over character development.
Gadita
Would be a shame.

Dragon Ball was way more entertaining than DBZ and such ever managed to be. Power for power's sake, without alternative paths of exploration, without a myriad of strengths and weaknesses and challenges and many tiny little triumphs, gets hella boring after awhile.

Muscle development should NEVER be emphasized over character development.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Gurren Lagann actually able to be tasteful about those regards while still offering a lot of the cast proper development at the same time?

Then again, most of the world of Naruto isn't known for having tolerable residents, unlike Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z and Gurren Lagann. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff