Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apparently "drama series wter with ninjas and fights and knives and spirit animals and more knives and orange jumpsuits and an attempt to make a running gag and ninja master with a bowl cut that has a student with a bowl cut and ninjas with average-breasts and a rower" wasn't a favorite name at the staff meeting.
I have no idea. xd

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
i dont know
Sewshee Cuttle
User Image
      AT THIS POINT WHY NOT CALL IT SASUKE?

Just sayin
why not shikamaru? apparently he's the main character in the intro! question
l zenitsu l
Dyzzi

Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale
Where Justice Does Not Prevail
Because then Kishimoto-sensei would have to make Sasuke the "good guy" and change it from a happy-oriented shonen manga to a revenge-oriented shonen manga.
User Image
About An Ill-Fated Life
So Very Full Of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

DEATH NOTE.

Bahahaha XDDD that's what I thought
i have no idea
it's named after him!! naruto is his name people!!! it's like naming the show "Chuck" Chuck!!! it's about him!!
kawaiigurl2011
it's named after him!! naruto is his name people!!! it's like naming the show "Chuck" Chuck!!! it's about him!!
Nice statement, I don't even think it makes sense xD
well probably because should they change the name now, it would mean an entirely different show; meaning a lot of paperwork, legal matters, and at worst a few law suits. an example would be like you can't take the show 'wheel of fortune' and change it to 'semi oval of luck'. it just wouldn't work
l zenitsu l
I'd rather call it "NEON GENESIS MADARA".

I vote for that, sounds awesome and hot.

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Why not call it Sasuke? Because Sasuke is the root of all evil in the world, and somebody needs to go back in time and slap Kishimoto in the face before he creates the character.

Let's face it, people. The world would be a LOT better off w/o the 15 thousand million billion NaruSasu conversations/storys/threads/etc. going around. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff