Welcome to Gaia! ::

So my list of Favorite guy's and girl's Seem to have a huge hit list on them for Kishi

Top favoritre guy's of naruto

Haku(dead)

Neji(dead)

kakashi (not dead but pretty useless right now)

Itachi (Dead)

Shika (Hes good so far)

zabubza(dad)

nagato(dead)

like gahhh

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I like Haku hes awesome but I wasn't upset when he died,I was upset when Konan died because she was one of my favs.I really didn't care to much for Itachi or the rest you listed but Shikamaru and Neji.When Neji died I was kind of shocked but I knew somebody was going to die..weather the main or side characters(like why not TenTen she the least seen character).Tbh I like Kakashi too but he is kind of useless now he was kind of before then too a little he always ended up in the hospital or somebody has to save him he even died once.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It's ok, Masashi Kishimoto hates everyone.
Head vs Heart
I like Haku hes awesome but I wasn't upset when he died,I was upset when Konan died because she was one of my favs.I really didn't care to much for Itachi or the rest you listed but Shikamaru and Neji.When Neji died I was kind of shocked but I knew somebody was going to die..weather the main or side characters(like why not TenTen she the least seen character).Tbh I like Kakashi too but he is kind of useless now he was kind of before then too a little he always ended up in the hospital or somebody has to save him he even died once.

Oh i wasn't sad when Haku died, he is my favorite but wasn't sad because if not for him being too nice There wouldn't be a naruto show because haku would of killed all four, Naruto, sasuke, kakashi and sakura. as zabubza said That even haku was more stronger and powerful then him himself and they had trouble with him. Not to mention that zabubza could of killed naruto if haku didn't block the attack lol Just pointin gout yet another one of my favorites gets killed off

Konan was my favorite female and again dead. again though wasn't sad Because knew she had no chance in going up against "MADARA" LOL Aka really obito and at least she was one of the first to really damge and out smart him before dying.
Itachi -ox
It's ok, Masashi Kishimoto hates everyone.

I see... I see makes sense

Toxic Friend

What even is NAruto?????? 3nodding

Aged Sex Symbol

-Jiraiya dead
-Itachi dead
-Waifu becomes useless incubator(Sakura whyyyy)
-Sasuke lives
It's not just you OP. Kishi's hatred knows no bounds.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
You shouldn't feel singled out there.
Kishimoto refused to kill off quite a few people who likely needed therapy, not spouses, in my own opinion. There's be no Boruto or Sarada if I had my way.

Kawaii Shounen

yeah like where the ******** did karin go?

Blessed Genius

Yes he does hate you but no honestly Neji`s death affected me.

Aged Sex Symbol

bittersweet music
yeah like where the ******** did karin go?

Probably dedicating her life to killing Sasuke after she dumped an unwashed newborn Salad on Sakura's doorstep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff