Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez
Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez
Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez

Okay...now I'm starting to get confuzzled, but whatever. Nice having a conversation with you. You're one of the very few people who's actually put up an agrument on a subject...congrats. whee
Dear god..

Whenever I post the obvious which can be a little touchy, you are one of those people who will pin me out to be a dumb a** who says bull s**t out of random.
Thanks.

Yep, I am. =D And I'm damn proud of it, too.
Good, because I am proud of being obvious. When others are still in denial, crushing their hopes and dreams feels so good.

FINALLY! Someone who understands. It may be a sick way to get your kicks in...but it feels great when it's all over.
Yes it does, but being morbid doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing.

Pfft, tell that to my mother. stare

Kawaii Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
cuz he's a sexy beast -^_^- sweatdrop
Shadowed Cherriez
Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez
Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez

Good, because I am proud of being obvious. When others are still in denial, crushing their hopes and dreams feels so good.

FINALLY! Someone who understands. It may be a sick way to get your kicks in...but it feels great when it's all over.

I don't need to, I'm sure she will figure it out in due time.
Why you ask I think it cause she after the stick that got shoved up his butt when he was a kid -.- no offence and take that any way you want I really don care XD
Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez
Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez
Mika_chann
Shadowed Cherriez

I don't need to, I'm sure she will figure it out in due time.

I'm praying so.
maybe sasuke's character make sakura feel absolutely love.. everyone must like whom always cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff