Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
hes cool
i liked it better when he was good, but hes still cool.
yes. yes he is. i was happy when he got a sword.
hes cool?
hes cool?!
HES COOL???
is that all you can say omfg, the dude ******** kicks a**.
and hes a whole lot more then just a kick a** dude carrying a sword.
WARNING SPOILERS!!!
well he's just epic, thats all i'm trying to say. if sasuke never existed Naruto would kinda crash and burn. i feel bad about what happened to him, but i wouldn't pity him. if sasuke is gonna die, it's gonna be at the very end of Naruto, but i guarantee he will die doing something totally heroic and awesome. i wonder if all of team 7 will die. it would be a tragic ending don't ya think??
but then it would end with a bang that no one would forget. or it could be a really happy ending. but at the moment the happy ending seems kinda hard to reach, i mean kiba loves hinata, if kiba wanted a happy ending it would be with her, but at the same time hinata likes naruto. but naruto likes sakura. rock lee also likes sakura but tenten kinda falls for lee. and sakura is in love with sasuke. and no its not a fangirl crush, its because she loves him for who he really is.
sasuke could have accepted that bond if itachi had not driven him mad with revenge. but then again itachi is really the good guy, is he not?? and then theres always tobi. he seems cool with the mask and all but underneath it he's really madara, making him the ultimate bad guy, who sasuke joins the akutski, after killing itachi, to get to him because itachi mentioned madara when they fought. and so he joins the akutski to find tobi/madara, the only other dude with the mangekyo sharingan. oh and lets not forget sasuke and team hebi. Karin falls for him aswell.(although i don't think its as deep as it is with sasuke and sakura.) and tries to rape him when he gets knocked unconscious either after he fought with deidara or killer bee. i forget.

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
No, he's a horrid, little, delusional, egotistical boy that needs to be beaten and killed by Sakura already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff