Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Nymph

9,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I believe she is a really strong girl, who commit mistakes like every other human being...who will maybe bring sasuke along with naruto to the light. Plus a good Uchiha Matriach.. xd

Liberal Noob

She's a big load of fail.
One of the main characters
that is only good as a support line.
She gives Naruto encouragement
and chases after Sasuke.
Thats. About. It.

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ahha if you want to know what I think about Sakura, just check out my thread titled "Sakura Haruno is great and you know it" i think it is in this forum.
She's bad at giving up~ 3nodding
shes kinda useless......i mean....shes had maybe...2 good moments and still she sucks
boo_boobie
JokerXI
She's quite important if you think about it; she's given Naruto the will to go on, he'd probably be dead by the end of series 3 due to the fact he almost was destroyed by Gaara, thanks to Sakura, Naruto.

Strange but people don't actually notice this stuff. o.O

yea tru i actually havent noticed dat until now!!!! thnx!!! i just think of her as a girl wit pink hair dat naruto has a crush on!!!!!! *like i said i dont watch it any more.............soooooooooooooo does he even have a crush on her still???????*

oh yeah, he definitely still has a crush on her. he's still trying to peek at her while they're in the bathhouse lol. naruto is lucky that yamato was there to talk some sense into him. he almost died, lol... whee
JokerXI
She's quite important if you think about it; she's given Naruto the will to go on, he'd probably be dead by the end of series 3 due to the fact he almost was destroyed by Gaara, thanks to Sakura, Naruto.

yea tru i actually havent noticed dat until now!!!! thnx!!! i just think of her as a girl wit pink hair dat naruto has a crush on!!!!!! *like i said i dont watch it any more.............soooooooooooooo does he even have a crush on her still???????*

Premium Player

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

3,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
sorry, i hate sakura
not her look, only the actitude
kkkkkkkkkkk kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean dis is YOUR opinion soooooooooooooo dis is ALL about wat u think!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway yea i agree wit both of u!!!!!!!!!! i dont really care bout her BUT yea tru she is one of the characters dat havent changed really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Generous Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
just don't care about her talk2hand
shes okay, shes like one of the only characters who hasn't reslly physically changed throughout the series. i mean like, even hinata looks different with her hair 3x longer and shes got a more mature look.
gotta be loving da pink hairstyle!!!!!! jk wat do u think bout her????????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff