Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I caught up on manga. I think he will try to tame foxy but it will over control him once but he will tame it.
but he'll overcome it

he'll borrow the cheat codes sasuke's getting and they'll both begin to godmode into oblivion.

= x =''
yup.

Snackp4ck's Husbando

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I say he'll just end up on the same drugs sasuke's on thne they'll kill each other fighting over the last ounce of weed.

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
im really starting to think that naruto and sasuke are either going to beat the living poo out of each other till one drops dead (sasuke, lil whiny punk) or they just work together on something and become friends from there ....
i really just want to see naruto turn into the full 9 tails smile
raise hell...... sounds fun smile
I think Naruto will die, and maybe, just maybe someone will revive him using the technique that was used on Gaara. Who knows maybe at long last Sasuke will stop being the idiot that he is. Poor Itachi... cool
crimsonwafflez
So I caught up on manga. I think he will try to tame foxy but it will over control him once but he will tame it.

the future i see is that hinata and naruto will fall in love and he will be hokage when he is older

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RoboticHeartz

he'll borrow the cheat codes sasuke's getting and they'll both begin to godmode into oblivion.

= x =''
yup.

Wait...no, Naruto is just too proud to use godmode in Oblivion to beat sasuke. Still, i'm using it sometimes when i have too much stuff ¬¬ .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff