Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
There were these three or four pages which were comparing Gaara to Naruto, side by side. It was a few pages/panels illustrating how Naruto eventually gained more and more friends, whereas Gaara became more and more isolated?

I can't really describe it but I hope you guys know what I'm talking about. sweatdrop
It's similar to what happens in chapter 138, but without any dialogue.

Aged Sex Symbol

Shippuden or pre-shippuden?

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
I think I know what you're talking about.

On one side Naruto gets Iruka sensei then kakashi, sakura, sasuke, and as we go downwards he gets more and more people around him, contrast with Gaars he's in the fetal position and moving farther and farther away.

But if you're talking about 138 in the anime, neither episodes shippuden or original Naruto have Gaara in that episode (as far as the episode description reads)

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Xzaro
I think I know what you're talking about.

On one side Naruto gets Iruka sensei then kakashi, sakura, sasuke, and as we go downwards he gets more and more people around him, contrast with Gaars he's in the fetal position and moving farther and farther away.

Yup, that's exactly it. Do you know which chapter it's in?
I know exactly what you're talking about. Just don't remember where I read that s**t. I think its during the Kage's gathering before the war.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff