Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xo_Evil Kitty_oX
1st Deadly Assassin
I just wish they would do a little more hand to hand combat in shippuden

but I like shippuden better not as many fillers

I agree, I gave in to my Naruto Rehab program and decided to go watch the latest ep. I laughed. The ONLY jutsus' used the entire time were summoning. What happened to taijutsu? Honestly?

that was the point,*spoiler* (hit crtl A to see the spoilerISH type info)each one of pain's bodies can only do one technic
Zag Niarbmem
Xo_Evil Kitty_oX
1st Deadly Assassin

I agree, I gave in to my Naruto Rehab program and decided to go watch the latest ep. I laughed. The ONLY jutsus' used the entire time were summoning. What happened to taijutsu? Honestly?

that was the point,*spoiler* (hit crtl A to see the spoilerISH type info)each one of pain's bodies can only do one technic

Well, I knew that already. (Read the mangas) My point was even the other characters such as the Konoha-Nin, did the same thing. They only used summoning. There just isn't any H2H anymore.
Xo_Evil Kitty_oX
Zag Niarbmem
Xo_Evil Kitty_oX
1st Deadly Assassin

Well, I knew that already. (Read the mangas) My point was even the other characters such as the Konoha-Nin, did the same thing. They only used summoning. There just isn't any H2H anymore.

true but when they have it, THEY HAVE IT. did you ever WATCH the killer bee sasuke fight? i mean holy ******** that was amazing.
Naruto Shippuden
I like the Shippuden version cause all my fave characters are in that one and it revolves around the akatsuki as the main bad guys!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff