Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some of the thing's posted in this are just perfect. .__.

iKarnezar
I used to roleplay Naruto when I was younger. I recently went back and re-read some of my posts and I read a small part of the RP I was a part of that I completely forgot.

So, my OC was an Uchiha (it's already contradictory!) named Katsu, who was orphaned at age 12. While in the Village of Clouds for the Chuunin Exam, he goes to the marketplace and sees a shop for paintings. He sees one that looks like his mother, and he tries to hunt down the artist who drew her. He finds her, her names Kotori, and Katsu is extremely vague about who he is and why he wants to know about the woman in the painting. Kotori explains how she was her aunt and Katsu tells her that she died. But when Kotori asks Katsu who he is, he just politely leaves.

It was soooo sad T^T
Poor Katsu had the chance to learn more about his mother and possibly meet his great-aunt, but he chose not to, and instead let Kotori live in peace.

Please continue this as a story, I love me some feels and it seems great! .__.

Greedy Capitalist

ShinJonesOfficial
Some of the thing's posted in this are just perfect. .__.

iKarnezar
I used to roleplay Naruto when I was younger. I recently went back and re-read some of my posts and I read a small part of the RP I was a part of that I completely forgot.

So, my OC was an Uchiha (it's already contradictory!) named Katsu, who was orphaned at age 12. While in the Village of Clouds for the Chuunin Exam, he goes to the marketplace and sees a shop for paintings. He sees one that looks like his mother, and he tries to hunt down the artist who drew her. He finds her, her names Kotori, and Katsu is extremely vague about who he is and why he wants to know about the woman in the painting. Kotori explains how she was her aunt and Katsu tells her that she died. But when Kotori asks Katsu who he is, he just politely leaves.

It was soooo sad T^T
Poor Katsu had the chance to learn more about his mother and possibly meet his great-aunt, but he chose not to, and instead let Kotori live in peace.

Please continue this as a story, I love me some feels and it seems great! .__.

I was planning on incorporating it into my comic book, actually. Also planning on making a short animation for it because it goes with Tenten's Music Box pretty well.

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
SS_ShitStorm
Xzaro
iKarnezar
You don't ask me to roleplay?

Fine, ******** you too.

But your OC is all feelsy...

I want to roleplay with people who will make me laugh : (

How are we to maintain any degree of insanity if there's no one playing the straight man for perspective?

G head and laugh but I've drank my way through enough dnd sessions to know that a party full of whackjobs is no more fun than a party full of stiffs where no one is in character and they speak in dice rolls. You need an odd man or two out.

tl;dr We need a feely character for perspective. He has my vote.

This is actually a guild thing I recently joined and so far all the characters seem serious, so there won't be an overabundance of whackjobs.

Excluding myself.

And you if you join with your goat ninja

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
Itachi -ox
Xzaro
Itachi -ox
Xzaro
Itachi -ox
I use to roleplay back in the day... Well actually, wait, I still do once in a blue moon.

Hey you should roleplay with me!

I want to do a puppet user named "Illuminati" who controls puppets named Obama, Kanye West, and other famous figures. I think you'd get a laugh out of it.

I'm already in this tourny as Captain Universe Wolverine and Fizz (though he was eliminated qq) and if I win I become kage (cough dictator cough) with my Illuminati and my goal is to spread tyrannical government and unecessary bureaucracy in the leaf village or whatever ******** village I rule over and take the roleplay half serious.

I've already roleplayed as Masashi Kishimoto in the past. I'm serious.

But Kanye West isn't relevant enough for you to control. Kanye West and his mindless followers just thinks he is. The people you DO have is the Rockefellers, the Vanderbilts, and others like the Carnegies.

Alright, in this roleplay, I'm going to be Jesse Ventura. Aka, an undercover agent POSING as Jesse Ventura. I'm going to find out that the Illuminati has a secret base under one of the great pyramids of Egypt. Under that, Walt Disney is still alive and has 60 slaves working nonstop on a giant robot the size of New York City. The plan is to zap all of the Middle East and rebuild a new civilization known as the master race.The master race will take part in becoming the new superpower, right after they destory America. The Illuminati will then reveal that they are in fact ALIENS from the planet Nibiru. They are what was called Sumerians. Giant beings, at least 9 feel tall, hella large, and are advanced with technology. They come once every 3,600 years because of their large sling shot cycle around the run. Their planet orbits a mini red star, which is also in our solar system. With that, the remaining Sumerians on earth will wait for their people and get ready for the invasion. Get ready, the planet is coming.

LOL okay okay I admit I don't know too well about the truth behind the illuminati but this is for the lolz

Unfortunately there's no egypt in the naruto world... or middle east... but we could find this pyramid in Sunagakure instead and instead of an alien race we could use zetsus ?? >_>

Well damn... But wait! The sand village does have pyramids... You just don't see them because they haven't been discovered yet. *dramatic music plays* Only Gaara knows about them, but he chose not to tell because of the evil in there. It has flesh eating illuminati monsters. *dramatic music intensifies*

Anyways, we need a hella large conflict for this one. What ideas do you have??? Also, perhaps in this roleplay we could include Danzos ghost. His ghost has managed to possess a Zetsu. Dun dun dun. He tries to go around impregnating the local girls, but then realizes that zetsus are infertile.

It's a guild thing and they have their own arcs and mini arcs, but that doesnt mean we can't have our own s**t going on too

It depends what character ideas you got in mind but if I roleplay with Illuminati, I already explained his character/goals. Maybe his end goal is to make everyone his puppet, so to do that he secretly attaches a chakra string to shinboi's rectum using the thousand years of death technique. Slowly, all the asses will belong to ILLUMINATI

Infertile Zetsu rapes sound fun too
What the heck happened to my post p_p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas