Welcome to Gaia! ::

like seriously quit it. these noobs trying to be kakashi or sasuke or his brother itachi like get a life. i like the anime but i hate the why ppl overuse it to be cool
A Bloody Shadow
like seriously quit it. these noobs trying to be kakashi or sasuke or his brother itachi like get a life. i like the anime but i hate the why ppl overuse it to be cool

Dude your lame.
I love to cosplay on gaia, why not? Hell if people like them why should you care?
My friend is dressed as Kakashi
I can dress up as
Gaara
Temari
Konan
Naruto
Kakashi
I can go on... that's just the Naruto catagory.
Why should it matter if people have a charactor that they like and wanta dess up as? It's fun. blaugh

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ right here, right now, go! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

People don't cosplay their avatars or real selves to be cool, or because they're trying to be the character.

People do it because it's enjoyable to them, even if a lot of people don't like it. They also do have lives, even though they're not the 'normal way' to live.

Just because you don't particularly like it doesn't make it 'overplayed', or such.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ you punch like a drunken rider! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Teh Toaster Basher
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ right here, right now, go! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

People don't cosplay their avatars or real selves to be cool, or because they're trying to be the character.

People do it because it's enjoyable to them, even if a lot of people don't like it. They also do have lives, even though they're not the 'normal way' to live.

Just because you don't particularly like it doesn't make it 'overplayed', or such.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ you punch like a drunken rider! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

This. People do it because they find it fun or enjoyable. Personally I think cosplay can be fun.
Hells_Anbu
A Bloody Shadow

Dude your lame.
I love to cosplay on gaia, why not? Hell if people like them why should you care?
I can dress up as
Gaara
Temari
Konan
Naruto
Kakashi
Why should it matter if people have a charactor that they like and wanta dess up as? It's fun. blaugh

its not that its the fact they use dumb items and dont look like the characters. like im not gonna lie i cosplay but its the dumbasses who try and epically fail. and theres to many itachis
A Bloody Shadow
Hells_Anbu
A Bloody Shadow

Dude your lame.
I can dress up as
Gaara
Temari
Konan
Naruto
Kakashi

its not that its the fact they use dumb items and dont look like the characters. like im not gonna lie i cosplay but its the dumbasses who try and epically fail. and theres to many itachis

Some people try, those who demand should be shot. But I think if people get it and it looks good for them so be it. I mean I think there are a lot of Itachi's out there. The best part of mine is I'm a female, so I like to make all my charactors female, I'd hate to be confused with a male.

Liberal Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If, you'll be my Star then I'll be your Sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at n i g h t,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
Just leave me your StarDust to remember you b y . . .

- - -

lol, I wanna cosply when I get the money : p

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
This is Gaia, we are encouraged to be whoever we want to and to get away from life sometimes.
your not getting it the thing im saying is i mean if you have the money and know what your doing im talkin these ppl who dont have the money and are trying to cosplay and be like i look exactly like them then no i dont think you should be encouraged to
now now, is my konan rendition really thaaat bad. rolleyes
I didn't have enough for the akatsuki cloak

people can cosplay whatever the heck they want this isn't reality.....sometimes people need to be able to get away from it all and just have fun
I was Karin a long time ago, and Sasuke before I realized Pokemon >>> Naruto.
Dude. Calm down it's just for fun. They're not really trying to be them.
Hells_Anbu
A Bloody Shadow

Dude your lame.
I can dress up as
Gaara
Temari
Konan
Naruto
Kakashi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff